Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21340 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2013, 03:22:57 PM »
Very solid 2nd week sales with 74K. After two weeks, Tip is more than halfway to Gold status, 253,000 sold. 74K is a pretty nice second week, word of mouth spreads like wildfire the album is hot  8)

In comparison, Ross' "God Forgives, I Don't" which outsold Tip first week (218K to 180K) only sold 60k second week, to Tip's 74K... Also GOOD Music's Cruel Summer which outsold Tip 204K to 180K first week, only sold 55K 2nd week.
it will do well. i'm ready for the next one.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2013, 03:48:21 PM »
Wow, even outsold Kendrick Lamar's 2nd week (63k)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2013, 05:58:33 PM »
no pen no pad just akoo & louie rags  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: January 05, 2013, 01:04:01 PM »
nobody put together a major album this well last year. nobody.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2013, 05:04:29 PM »
I will say after multiple spins in the whip this album is very well put together, lots of it is great for the gym too

Trap Muzik > Paper Trail > Trouble Man > King

i mean usually when rappers go to jail they lose their luster but tip sounds rejuvenated on this album and the next one will definitely be another classic in his damn near flawless discography  8)

LOL T.I. done a Pac and came out spittin venom (no homo)
word. this album is his all eyez on me.

omg, youre such a dickrider.  i usually dont have problems with fan appreciation and enthusiasm but u takin this shit to a whole nutha level.  u probably got a poster of TI with his shirt off in your bathroom in front of the toilet
i have a question for you dick in the booty ass niggas. how come it's ok for y'all to rehash old pac shit ? niggas still talkin' about pac leavin' death row when he or death row no longer exist, goin' back and forth over jay's first fuckin' album, and your bitch ass talkin' about songs bringin' tears to your eyes.and i can't discuss t.i.'s music ? are you fuckin' crazy ? or has that generic cough syrup flooded your brain ? i will discuss t.i. and his music and any other damn artist i choose when i feel like it until you dweebs throw up in your mouths.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #155 on: January 05, 2013, 06:24:09 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: January 05, 2013, 07:07:36 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #157 on: January 05, 2013, 10:32:18 PM »

Will_B

« Reply #158 on: January 06, 2013, 02:00:13 AM »
I will say after multiple spins in the whip this album is very well put together, lots of it is great for the gym too

i mean usually when rappers go to jail they lose their luster but tip sounds rejuvenated on this album and the next one will definitely be another classic in his damn near flawless discography  8)

omg, youre such a dickrider.  i usually dont have problems with fan appreciation and enthusiasm but u takin this shit to a whole nutha level.  u probably got a poster of TI with his shirt off in your bathroom in front of the toilet
i have a question for you dick in the booty ass niggas. how come it's ok for y'all to rehash old pac shit ? niggas still talkin' about pac leavin' death row when he or death row no longer exist, goin' back and forth over jay's first fuckin' album, and your bitch ass talkin' about songs bringin' tears to your eyes.and i can't discuss t.i.'s music ? are you fuckin' crazy ? or has that generic cough syrup flooded your brain ? i will discuss t.i. and his music and any other damn artist i choose when i feel like it until you dweebs throw up in your mouths.

You should hear dudes discussing football in the UK. Shit is feminine with a capital 'F'

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: January 06, 2013, 05:13:47 AM »

You should hear dudes discussing football in the UK. Shit is feminine with a capital 'F'
no different than these fools on this forum in the sports section. when their team lose: they cryin' and upset, when their team win: all they missin' is the pom poms and the skirt. i love music and that's that but based on readin' some of these threads alot of these losers are on heavy drugs other than mary jane so i don't expect them to see clearly. that's like askin' a blind man to drive you somewhere. i don't understand how lovin' music make me a dick rider but muthafuckas goin' back and forth over dudes runnin' across a field is not dickridin'. if anything you dick watchin'. anyway, new year new money for me fuck these lames !!!!!!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2013, 05:21:16 AM »

i bet you still wear throwback jerseys like it's '02 huh ?

DIGGLAH

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2013, 01:22:53 PM »
Classic. Already!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2013, 08:20:44 PM »
nigga the holidays came and went but you still on ti dick  :-[

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2013, 02:44:54 PM »
nigga the holidays came and went but you still on ti dick  :-[
your obese mother still suckin' mine.