Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21322 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #510 on: April 02, 2013, 05:33:58 PM »
why can't you two settle your differences Freddy?
there is no need for all this anger and name calling between you and Bell.
you are both sweet boys but you are so easily upset.
maybe you should try listening to different kind of music and maybe go places you havent gone before?

But his listening to TI is the manifestation of his gay feelings prompted originally by the dad he never had.  So if he stops listening to that shit, wont he be further pushing his homo-ness further down his poop shoot, i mean, into his subconscious?  
how about you stop tryin to suck my dick, put down the ball players's balls and basketballs and read one of my other threads maybe it will cleanse you from the gay lifestyle you live.

My son, your love for T.esticle I.nvestigator is deep.  Balls deep.  And I accept you.  Go and be free.
poor child you have a man wit a suspect type smile on his face in your sig i pray god bans you from all dicks, balls, and basketballs. homosexuality will not get you in heaven.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #511 on: April 02, 2013, 05:35:52 PM »
maybe you should try listening to different kind of music and maybe go places you havent gone before?

But his listening to TI is the manifestation of his gay feelings prompted originally by the dad he never had.  So if he stops listening to that shit, wont he be further pushing his homo-ness further down his poop shoot, i mean, into his subconscious?  
how about you stop tryin to suck my dick, put down the ball players's balls and basketballs and read one of my other threads maybe it will cleanse you from the gay lifestyle you live.

My son, your love for T.esticle I.nvestigator is deep.  Balls deep.  And I accept you.  Go and be free.
poor child you have a man wit a suspect type smile on his face in your sig i pray god bans you from all dicks, balls, and basketballs. homosexuality will not get you in heaven.

So youre saying stephen jacksons gay?  This is news to me.  But, you would know I guess. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #512 on: April 02, 2013, 05:35:59 PM »
The only thing I ask Frederick, is that you refrain (stop) the death threats on Tiny.  Youll have to wait till she dies of a meth OD before you get a shot at your boo.
LOL from the looks of it they're livin' better than you'll ever. btw i just bumped some threads for you to see since in your mind it's all about t.i.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #513 on: April 02, 2013, 05:37:20 PM »

So youre saying stephen jacksons gay?  This is news to me.  But, you would know I guess. 
i'm not sayin' anything other than that pic is not a good look. you love that pic obviously.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #514 on: April 02, 2013, 05:38:32 PM »
The only thing I ask Frederick, is that you refrain (stop) the death threats on Tiny.  Youll have to wait till she dies of a meth OD before you get a shot at your boo.
LOL from the looks of it they're livin' better than you'll ever. btw i just bumped some threads for you to see since in your mind it's all about t.i.

I gotta hand it to ya Fred, you love your boo so much that youll even stick up for his lady, the one standing in between you and T.esticle I.nvestigator's balls.  You are truly a noble man.  I applaud your sense of fairness and patience.  Tell me more though, I didnt mean to interrupt..  

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #515 on: April 02, 2013, 05:40:53 PM »

i'm not sayin' anything other than that pic is not a good look. you love that pic obviously.

A good look?  So he doesnt look good to you there?  See, as a heterosexual, that doesnt really register with me, but if thats how you see it, again, I understand and accept that.  

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #516 on: April 02, 2013, 05:41:10 PM »

I gotta hand it to ya Fred, you love your boo so much that youll even stick up for his lady, the one standing in between you and T.esticle I.nvestigator's balls.  You are truly a noble man.  I applaud your sense of fairness and patience.  Tell me more though, I didnt mean to interrupt..  
you know a lot about balls faggot.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #517 on: April 02, 2013, 05:42:36 PM »
you guys are so cute when you argue like this.

Will you please stop it???

Freddy is really trying to ease out of the closet, and you dropping innuendos like that, its inflaming the situation like a Castro residents butthole after a night with Freddy!

Now go away!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #518 on: April 02, 2013, 05:45:44 PM »
i just told this fag to check out some shit i'm bumped for he/she's viewin' since he/she claims it's all about t.i. and the he/she refuses... obviously he/she just wants someone to go back and forth wit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #519 on: April 02, 2013, 05:46:50 PM »

Freddy is really trying to ease out of the closet, and you dropping innuendos like that, its inflaming the situation like a Castro residents butthole after a night with Freddy!

Now go away!
don't u got some dick to suck fairy ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #520 on: April 02, 2013, 05:48:50 PM »
i just told this fag to check out some shit i'm bumped for he/she's viewin' since he/she claims it's all about t.i. and the he/she refuses... obviously he/she just wants someone to go back and forth wit.

just ignore him Freddy.
russ will be happy when the whole nba and nfl run a train on his ass. btw my name ain't freddy.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #521 on: April 02, 2013, 05:50:42 PM »

Now go away!

i don't think you should joke about stuff like that.

Oh i think i know whats going on here.  Freddy is being courageous and coming out of the closet, by proclaiming his love for TI, and youre mocking him!  Just because he cant understand sarcasm doesnt mean i cant.  I think you should take your asshole anti gay anti freddy and anti TI humor elsewhere while Freddy and I discuss music to ease his transition.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #522 on: April 02, 2013, 05:53:47 PM »

just ignore him Freddy.
russ will be happy when the whole nba and nfl run a train on his ass. btw my name ain't freddy.

just let it go, it wont end if you keep on provoking like that.

Stop it Abraham.

Stop acting like his friend when you only want to mock him and TI. 

Asshole.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #523 on: April 02, 2013, 05:55:11 PM »
so your name is Freddy?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #524 on: April 02, 2013, 05:56:28 PM »
so your name is Freddy?
this freddy shit is makin' me laugh. who is that ?