Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21569 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #525 on: April 02, 2013, 05:58:19 PM »
i just told this fag to check out some shit i'm bumped for he/she's viewin' since he/she claims it's all about t.i. and the he/she refuses... obviously he/she just wants someone to go back and forth wit.

just ignore him Freddy.
russ will be happy when the whole nba and nfl run a train on his ass. btw my name ain't freddy.

just let it go, it wont end if you keep on provoking like that.

i can do this shit for as long as he want he's a walk in the park.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #527 on: April 02, 2013, 05:58:44 PM »
you guys are so cute when you argue like this.

Will you please stop it???

Freddy is really trying to ease out of the closet, and you dropping innuendos like that, its inflaming the situation like a Castro residents butthole after a night with Freddy!

Now go away!

i don't think you should joke about stuff like that.

Oh i think i know whats going on here.  Freddy is being courageous and coming out of the closet, by proclaiming his love for TI, and youre mocking him!  Just because he cant understand sarcasm doesnt mean i cant.  I think you should take your asshole anti gay anti freddy and anti TI humor elsewhere while Freddy and I discuss music to ease his transition.

what is wrong with you Bell?
i feel that this is either some sick vendetta you have on Freddy or it's a conspiracy between you and him to make a fool of me...
i wont stand it!

Nothing is wrong with me.

I accept Classic Material aka Fred aka Frederick for who he is, and you come around and mock his whole coming out of the closet, posing as a friendly face.  

If he loves TI, thats between him and Tiny to figure out who can provide TI with the best asshole to pound every night and also the best meth hookup.  Let those 3 figure out whats what and live and let live damnit!!!!!
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #528 on: April 02, 2013, 06:00:06 PM »

Freddy is really trying to ease out of the closet, and you dropping innuendos like that, its inflaming the situation like a Castro residents butthole after a night with Freddy!

Now go away!

Oh i think i know whats going on here.  Freddy is being courageous and coming out of the closet, by proclaiming his love for TI, and youre mocking him!  Just because he cant understand sarcasm doesnt mean i cant.  I think you should take your asshole anti gay anti freddy and anti TI humor elsewhere while Freddy and I discuss music to ease his transition.

i feel that this is either some sick vendetta you have on Freddy or it's a conspiracy between you and him to make a fool of me...
i wont stand it!

I accept Classic Material aka Fred aka Frederick for who he is, and you come around and mock his whole coming out of the closet, posing as a friendly face.  

If he loves TI, thats between him and Tiny to figure out who can provide TI with the best asshole to pound every night and also the best meth hookup.  Let those 3 figure out whats what and live and let live damnit!!!!!
don't be mad at me cause stephen jackson is makin' your ass bleed every night you fruit roll up.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #529 on: April 02, 2013, 06:02:24 PM »

Now go away!

i wont stand it!

don't be mad at me cause stephen jackson is makin' your ass bleed every night you fruit roll up.

if this is how you repay me for accepting you, then i hate to see what youd do to your enemies.

probably something like a gangster tale off a TI cd.  *shivers*

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #530 on: April 02, 2013, 06:03:18 PM »
i just told this fag to check out some shit i'm bumped for he/she's viewin' since he/she claims it's all about t.i. and the he/she refuses... obviously he/she just wants someone to go back and forth wit.

just ignore him Freddy.
russ will be happy when the whole nba and nfl run a train on his ass. btw my name ain't freddy.

but whats the point?
and why did you start dissing me all of a sudden because Bell said something funny?
first of all you bein' disrespectful callin' me freddy. my name ain't no damn freddy but i can't lie it's makin' me laugh cause y'all don't know no better so whatever. iain't thinkin' about that fag but he's not gonna try to dis me and not get a response that's for sure.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #531 on: April 02, 2013, 06:05:29 PM »

Now go away!

i wont stand it!

if this is how you repay me for accepting you, then i hate to see what youd do to your enemies.

you would cross the street if we were on the same side of the street i promise. i accept you bein' gay just don't try to push up on me and your life will be fine.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #532 on: April 02, 2013, 06:09:29 PM »

Now go away!

Oh i think i know whats going on here.  Freddy is being courageous and coming out of the closet, by proclaiming his love for TI, and youre mocking him!  Just because he cant understand sarcasm doesnt mean i cant.  I think you should take your asshole anti gay anti freddy and anti TI humor elsewhere while Freddy and I discuss music to ease his transition.

i wont stand it!

If he loves TI, thats between him and Tiny to figure out who can provide TI with the best asshole to pound every night and also the best meth hookup.  Let those 3 figure out whats what and live and let live damnit!!!!!

you would cross the street if we were on the same side of the street i promise. i accept you bein' gay just don't try to push up on me and your life will be fine.

Having a pic of stephen jackson that you think is attractive doesnt make ME gay, Fred.  When you see that pic, you think gay things.  Its how youre wired.  When i see that pic, i see a great basketball player.  See, as a newly freed gay man, you feel the need to call others out to come to your "side".  I understand that.  No one likes to be alone.  But I dont have to be gay to be your friend.  Ive realized if I support you then maybe youll be less angry.  So here I am, my ears are open for you, Frederick.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #533 on: April 02, 2013, 06:14:22 PM »

just ignore him Freddy.

but whats the point?
and why did you start dissing me all of a sudden because Bell said something funny?
first of all you bein' disrespectful callin' me freddy. my name ain't no damn freddy but i can't lie it's makin' me laugh cause y'all don't know no better so whatever. iain't thinkin' about that fag but he's not gonna try to dis me and not get a response that's for sure.

how is it being disrespectful callin you freddy?
and what does that have to do with T.I's music and Bells joke?

because that's not my name homie i don't even know a freddy. as far as that fag go watch his moves how he always responds and posts at me (i've gotten pm's from others who also noticed it) and then you'll understand why i went at u.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #534 on: April 02, 2013, 06:15:09 PM »
what's the deal with that picture anyways? both you and freddy seem obsessed by it.
rapeface is quite sexy in it i will say that much. no homo.

get outta here with your fake support for freddy.

this post just exposed you.

got him, freddy, got him!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #535 on: April 02, 2013, 06:17:05 PM »

just ignore him Freddy.

but whats the point?

because that's not my name homie i don't even know a freddy. as far as that fag go watch his moves how he always responds and posts at me (i've gotten pm's from others who also noticed it) and then you'll understand why i went at u.

Im glad those people are concerned for your e-health.  Thank you for being you, Fred. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #536 on: April 02, 2013, 06:18:10 PM »

Now go away!

Oh i think i know whats going on here.  Freddy is being courageous and coming out of the closet, by proclaiming his love for TI, and youre mocking him!  Just because he cant understand sarcasm doesnt mean i cant.  I think you should take your asshole anti gay anti freddy and anti TI humor elsewhere while Freddy and I discuss music to ease his transition.

i wont stand it!

If he loves TI, thats between him and Tiny to figure out who can provide TI with the best asshole to pound every night and also the best meth hookup.  Let those 3 figure out whats what and live and let live damnit!!!!!

Having a pic of stephen jackson that you think is attractive doesnt make ME gay, Fred.  When you see that pic, you think gay things.  Its how youre wired.  When i see that pic, i see a great basketball player.  See, as a newly freed gay man, you feel the need to call others out to come to your "side".  I understand that.  No one likes to be alone.  But I dont have to be gay to be your friend.  Ive realized if I support you then maybe youll be less angry.  So here I am, my ears are open for you, Frederick.
when i post about t.i. you think gay things it's how you're wired this is a music forum and i will discuss music whether you like it or not just keep your downlow behavior yourself russelle and we good.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #537 on: April 02, 2013, 06:19:00 PM »

just ignore him Freddy.

but whats the point?

Im glad those people are concerned for your e-health.  Thank you for being you, Fred. 
leave the drugs alone.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #538 on: April 02, 2013, 06:20:06 PM »

just ignore him Freddy.

but whats the point?

that doesn't make sense at all. you attack me because Bell responds to your posts?
where is the logic in that?
what's the deal with freddy then? who are you?

the logic is where ever the fuck freddy at who ever he is. LOL

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #539 on: April 02, 2013, 06:21:33 PM »

Now go away!

i wont stand it!

when i post about t.i. you think gay things it's how you're wired this is a music forum and i will discuss music whether you like it or not just keep your downlow behavior yourself russelle and we good.

Is putting "e"s on the end of words how you gays spell everything?

I mean, you people.  That was insensitive to you and I apologize.