Author Topic: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)  (Read 21320 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #540 on: April 02, 2013, 06:23:11 PM »
what's the deal with that picture anyways? both you and freddy seem obsessed by it.
rapeface is quite sexy in it i will say that much. no homo.

get outta here with your fake support for freddy.

this post just exposed you.

got him, freddy, got him!

i am starting to see why "freddy" is putting you on blast now.
only thing exposed in this thread is your ass.

Hebrew plz.

Freddy wont publicly act like my friend cause ive dissed TI too many times, but hes out of the friend closet now to me, so you can suck it.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #541 on: April 02, 2013, 06:24:08 PM »
you guys are so cute when you argue like this.

Will you please stop it???

Freddy is really trying to ease out of the closet, and you dropping innuendos like that, its inflaming the situation like a Castro residents butthole after a night with Freddy!

Now go away!

i don't think you should joke about stuff like that.

Oh i think i know whats going on here.  Freddy is being courageous and coming out of the closet, by proclaiming his love for TI, and youre mocking him!  Just because he cant understand sarcasm doesnt mean i cant.  I think you should take your asshole anti gay anti freddy and anti TI humor elsewhere while Freddy and I discuss music to ease his transition.

what is wrong with you Bell?
i feel that this is either some sick vendetta you have on Freddy or it's a conspiracy between you and him to make a fool of me...
i wont stand it!

Nothing is wrong with me.

I accept Classic Material aka Fred aka Frederick for who he is, and you come around and mock his whole coming out of the closet, posing as a friendly face. 

If he loves TI, thats between him and Tiny to figure out who can provide TI with the best asshole to pound every night and also the best meth hookup.  Let those 3 figure out whats what and live and let live damnit!!!!!
don't be mad at me cause stephen jackson is makin' your ass bleed every night you fruit roll up.

if this is how you repay me for accepting you, then i hate to see what youd do to your enemies.

probably something like a gangster tale off a TI cd.  *shivers*
you would cross the street if we were on the same side of the street i promise. i accept you bein' gay just don't try to push up on me and your life will be fine.

Having a pic of stephen jackson that you think is attractive doesnt make ME gay, Fred.  When you see that pic, you think gay things.  Its how youre wired.  When i see that pic, i see a great basketball player.  See, as a newly freed gay man, you feel the need to call others out to come to your "side".  I understand that.  No one likes to be alone.  But I dont have to be gay to be your friend.  Ive realized if I support you then maybe youll be less angry.  So here I am, my ears are open for you, Frederick.
when i post about t.i. you think gay things it's how you're wired this is a music forum and i will discuss music whether you like it or not just keep your downlow behavior yourself russelle and we good.

Is putting "e"s on the end of words how you gays spell everything?

I mean, you people.  That was insensitive to you and I apologize.  
i spelled it how it was meant to be spelled for u. i made it feminine for ya.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #542 on: April 02, 2013, 06:25:41 PM »

Freddy is really trying to ease out of the closet, and you dropping innuendos like that, its inflaming the situation like a Castro residents butthole after a night with Freddy!

Now go away!

Oh i think i know whats going on here.  Freddy is being courageous and coming out of the closet, by proclaiming his love for TI, and youre mocking him!  Just because he cant understand sarcasm doesnt mean i cant.  I think you should take your asshole anti gay anti freddy and anti TI humor elsewhere while Freddy and I discuss music to ease his transition.

i feel that this is either some sick vendetta you have on Freddy or it's a conspiracy between you and him to make a fool of me...
i wont stand it!

I accept Classic Material aka Fred aka Frederick for who he is, and you come around and mock his whole coming out of the closet, posing as a friendly face. 

If he loves TI, thats between him and Tiny to figure out who can provide TI with the best asshole to pound every night and also the best meth hookup.  Let those 3 figure out whats what and live and let live damnit!!!!!
don't be mad at me cause stephen jackson is makin' your ass bleed every night you fruit roll up.

if this is how you repay me for accepting you, then i hate to see what youd do to your enemies.

you would cross the street if we were on the same side of the street i promise. i accept you bein' gay just don't try to push up on me and your life will be fine.

Having a pic of stephen jackson that you think is attractive doesnt make ME gay, Fred.  When you see that pic, you think gay things.  Its how youre wired.  When i see that pic, i see a great basketball player.  See, as a newly freed gay man, you feel the need to call others out to come to your "side".  I understand that.  No one likes to be alone.  But I dont have to be gay to be your friend.  Ive realized if I support you then maybe youll be less angry.  So here I am, my ears are open for you, Frederick.
when i post about t.i. you think gay things it's how you're wired this is a music forum and i will discuss music whether you like it or not just keep your downlow behavior yourself russelle and we good.

Well thank you Freddy!!!  But us heterosexuals dont call our guy friends by feminine pronouns......just food for thought!  Thanks though..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #543 on: April 02, 2013, 06:28:01 PM »

Now go away!

i wont stand it!

Well thank you Freddy!!!  But us heterosexuals dont call our guy friends by feminine pronouns......just food for thought!  Thanks though..
::)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #544 on: April 02, 2013, 06:36:25 PM »
what's the deal with that picture anyways? both you and freddy seem obsessed by it.

Hebrew plz.

Freddy wont publicly act like my friend cause ive dissed TI too many times, but hes out of the friend closet now to me, so you can suck it.

i don't get it.
T.I is out of the closet and I can suck it?
is that guy gay also?

NO! TI is not gay!  Everything I said earlier was out of anger towards Freddy, I completely lost my cool.  But since he knows who he is now, and I accept that part of him, we are now friends, so I repeat, NO TI IS NOT GAY.  Freddy has accepted this too.  Tiny's giant vagina will have to do for TI.  So get off of our nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get back to the music, please.  

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #545 on: April 02, 2013, 06:43:00 PM »

Hebrew plz.

i don't get it.
is that guy gay also?

NO! TI is not gay!  Everything I said earlier was out of anger towards Freddy, I completely lost my cool.  But since he knows who he is now, and I accept that part of him, we are now friends, so I repeat, NO TI IS NOT GAY.  Freddy has accepted this too.  Tiny's giant vagina will have to do for TI.  So get off of our nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get back to the music, please.  

Tiny? Who is that?
Call me ignorant but i had never heard a T.I track until two days ago...
Tiny that sounds like a puerto rican transvestite or something.

Basically Tiny is the little whore who is married to Big Cliffy, as Freddy calls TI.  She has a big vagina though because she spent years as a drug mule for the mexican cartel, sneaking in meth through your vag catches up to ya, you know?  But anyways, shes no good because she got to TI before Freddy could.  Cunt.  We hate her.

Sccit

« Reply #546 on: April 02, 2013, 08:20:48 PM »
lmao wtf

Blood of Abraham

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #547 on: April 03, 2013, 12:17:46 AM »

Hebrew plz.

i don't get it.
is that guy gay also?

Tiny? Who is that?

Basically Tiny is the little whore who is married to Big Cliffy, as Freddy calls TI.  She has a big vagina though because she spent years as a drug mule for the mexican cartel, sneaking in meth through your vag catches up to ya, you know?  But anyways, shes no good because she got to TI before Freddy could.  Cunt.  We hate her.

you should respect a mans wife.
i am sorry about the puerto rican transvestite remark, i meant no disrespect.
i hope she got out of the drug trade and is living good these days.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #548 on: April 03, 2013, 03:03:02 AM »

Hebrew plz.

i don't get it.
is that guy gay also?

Tiny? Who is that?

you should respect a mans wife.
i am sorry about the puerto rican transvestite remark, i meant no disrespect.
i hope she got out of the drug trade and is living good these days.

Thanks for your concern.  Yeah shes doing well.  TI lives good off of that Confidential Informant salary, and half that shits hers, so yeah.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #549 on: April 03, 2013, 08:56:25 AM »
hey freddy how classic is your material? ;D

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #550 on: April 03, 2013, 11:58:46 AM »
This thread is about a classic album by TI!!! Russell get mine and TI's nuts out your mouth boy not a good look!!!!!!!!! Hater!!!!!!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #551 on: April 03, 2013, 12:07:13 PM »
hey freddy how classic is your material? ;D
LOL freddy kreuger on ya ass. i got a question though: who's dick you suckin' cause your karma increases by the fuckin' minute. ps. tell erin i said what's good.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #552 on: April 03, 2013, 12:57:37 PM »
LOL. This thread has to die. 

Blood of Abraham

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #553 on: April 03, 2013, 12:58:38 PM »
LOL. This thread has to die. 

its not 50 pages yet.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #554 on: April 03, 2013, 01:01:25 PM »
This album is worth 3 pages of conversation. It's the epitomy of mediocrity.