Author Topic: My 1st robbery  (Read 301 times)

Sub-Z

Re:My 1st robbery
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2003, 10:00:21 PM »
hey tom remember like 8 years ago when u tried to steal my little sisters dolls and my parents caught u and we moved the next day cause they didnt want you to be a bad influence on me

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2003, 10:01:34 PM »
When I was like 6, I asked my mom for  a couple of cents and I took a Mr Freeze and gave em like 10 cents then got out without gettin caught cuz I didnt know I was stealing, then my mom found out I bought a Mr Freeeze and came back with me to the dep and we gave the rest of the money, how honest, I could steal it

Just sharing an experience

OutSider

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2003, 10:29:57 PM »
LMAO...

i have a friend back in Rialto does that same exact thing... steals all his alcoholic needs from food 4 less.. damn thats just plain ghetto to me.. how are you going to steal from food 4 less.. all you needed to do is find some sap that is 21 or older to buy it...

damn.. pathic...

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2003, 11:10:19 PM »
lol good job? i dont steel from stores only people like at skool if a dollar or 2 or $20 os hangin out there pocket ITS GONE and i always take peoples food like drinks n shit just cuz i cant buy my own shit cuz i never have $$

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2003, 08:32:45 AM »

not trynna to be gangsta, jus sharin an experience.
quite a lame experience...being a stupid "street" hoodlum isnt somethin to be proud about...do something with ur life...dont steal cuz u think its cool...lame
exactly, the shit is only fun until you get caught, then that shit sucks, i stole shit for years without gettin caught, you start to feel untouchable, then you get careless n shit, i remember when i was like 13 or 14, i stole a whole bunch of playstation games, cuzz playstation was the shit then, stuff them then walked out, then i turned around and i saw a couple of workers staring and pointin at me, i just shrugged them off and left, later on at my house, 2 pigs came up and arrested me, they said they caught me on tape n shit, spent the weekend in jail, and got booted from the store....shit aint coo man

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2003, 08:34:53 AM »
lol good job? i dont steel from stores only people like at skool if a dollar or 2 or $20 os hangin out there pocket ITS GONE and i always take peoples food like drinks n shit just cuz i cant buy my own shit cuz i never have $$
you know....i beat this one kid's ass cuzz he stole my fuckin lunch off the table, i didn't know it was him until i saw him eating it, i fuckin wailed on him the next day....sorry just had to add that in.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2003, 09:29:46 AM »
i alwaayz wanted to rob a store give me a tool and shyt ill be tha lil'est one there but ill be bout it. im out!!!

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2003, 12:58:53 PM »
you didnt commit a robbery, you shoplifted. whenever you go shoplifting make sure that you have some money on you. if you get caught shoplifting and you have no money then you will get a more serious charge becasue by having no money with you proves that you went to the store with the intent to steal. if you have money with you then it will just be a "spur of the moment" type thing and you'll only get charged with a petty misdameanor or something small like that...i saw this shit on cops once thats how i know.
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Jome

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2003, 07:17:25 PM »

Native_Joe99