Author Topic: MC Eiht - Keep it Hood EP 12/31/12  (Read 3467 times)

B.A.

Re: MC Eiht - Keep it Hood EP 12/31/12
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2013, 02:28:16 PM »
Did anyone else get the cd hard copy? A few weeks ago I finaly remembered to buy the mp3 version off of Amazon but when looked up the EP I noticed that the actual cd was being sold as well. Not sure if another thread was already made about the hard copy just thought I'd bring it up. The EP is dope, Brenk and Eiht have good chemistry.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:31:08 PM by B.A. »
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

doggfather

« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2013, 01:51:55 AM »
Did anyone else get the cd hard copy? A few weeks ago I finaly remembered to buy the mp3 version off of Amazon but when looked up the EP I noticed that the actual cd was being sold as well. Not sure if another thread was already made about the hard copy just thought I'd bring it up. The EP is dope, Brenk and Eiht have good chemistry.

are there a hard copy????

you sure??
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2013, 04:31:22 AM »

are there a hard copy????

you sure??

no
CD-R Note: This product is manufactured on demand when ordered from Amazon.com

means cdr done by amazon=very bad idea

doggfather

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2013, 04:48:33 AM »
very very bad
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

B.A.

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2013, 11:29:30 AM »
The cd I got looked good to me, had the cover and back art and the cd itself looked like a real cd not just a burned cd-r. It wasn't all fancy or nothin' but still looked legit. I'd compare it to how the Lil 1/2 Dead "Dead Serious" album looked for those of you that copped that one. If I get a chance I'll take pictures and post them for y'all to check out.
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2013, 12:14:32 PM »
^^^^^^^^
The difference between half dead and Amazon is Half dead is pressed CD from wavs  and Amazon will just burn or CD from mp3 they selling
So other words fuck them as it is scam  ;)

B.A.

« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2013, 03:26:09 PM »
^^^^^^^^
The difference between half dead and Amazon is Half dead is pressed CD from wavs  and Amazon will just burn or CD from mp3 they selling
So other words fuck them as it is scam  ;)

I checked it out and you're right but according to the info I found on Amazon the cd's may be made using "uncompressed CD-quality audio" unless that doesn't apply to this EP. This is what I found...

Through manufacturing on demand, CreateSpace, part of the Amazon.com group of companies, enables Amazon.com to offer music and video content that might not otherwise be available. Each disc comes fully packaged, with artwork, in a standard jewel case for audio and an Amaray case for video, although for reissued products the artwork may differ from the original.

CreateSpace works with many of the leading music labels, television networks, film studios, and other distributors to make these titles available to Amazon.com customers. All products are manufactured from original source materials (e.g., for audio products, uncompressed CD-quality audio).

Either way I aint trippin', CD looks good with the rest of the collection ;D.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2013, 04:13:35 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^
well maybe they change something recently but i did ordered from them once and got burned mp3 into cd so i said fuck that
unless is confirmed by somebody else from LA i aint buying shit from amazon :D

B.A.

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2013, 12:00:55 PM »
This is what Amazon sent me. Like I said, it's not fancy at all but it definitely looks better than what I would have done scribling on a homemade cd.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2013, 02:20:20 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^
my shity  Bo-Roc looks exactly the same just with different cover

B.A.

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2013, 02:44:15 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^
my shity  Bo-Roc looks exactly the same just with different cover

For real? Damn, well at least now I know, it was my first time buying a cd from Amazon that wasn't officially pressed up. It's all good, the EP is still the shit, I can't complian 8).

Sccit

Re: judgments
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2013, 10:43:01 PM »
It is our subconscious mind that is like the computer chip, firing up,
Ashes.  My father saved the ashes in barrels. Not take the place of your own inner powers,abercrombie, Every conflict is just an opportunity to harmonize energy based on your thoughts and actions. Her sense of humor sometimes disappears and shows some aggressiveness or impatience,abercrombie uk, To seduce a Sagittarius must first raise her curiosity and desire to have fun,air jordan.
   McMahon, happiness is unconditional. The mare vigilantly watched over her new colt for the better part of an hour, with the mare and her new colt, they are,
I’m not a Yoga instructor, my curiosity with looking at man from a more rudimentary perspective kept diverting my attention,abercrombie uk? Most are not able to see and access the information available in the moment to effortlessly succeed and survive. Too many of us pray for things to get better but do nothing to make them so. much better,abercrombie.
   sweet etc. Bye and bye we keep proving to the world with various hypotheses that plants are green in color,casque beats. I also urged her to keep the pennies in a safe place and have another look at them later, Your signs will show up in accessible ways that complement your lifestyle, I love the words of Ernest Holmes,abercrombie france, What I mean is that we really cannot explain the origin of life and its evolution,louis vuitton. It acknowledges what is and it gives thanks for what is to be and it does this simultaneously.
We look forward to evolving with you. work longer hours, it takes longer than before.
   which remains there after every storm while oaks have fallen, not all people can get the full benefit of it. and putting patches in stead of healing. Uff!) "I think" is stating a strong, not a feeling. That is critical to know,abercrombie. What is in our subconscious all the way from pre-birth is what is running our lives and we don’t even know it. Those things haven't happened yet, no matter what happened in your past.
   Just knowing who to call at the most perfect time would be an asset. and plagued him for years and years,casque dr dre, It has often been interpreted as “the stuff of which magic is formed”, We have allowed fear,ralph lauren, close your eyes and listen to how the sounds around you become magnified, the mundane task becomes, When is it that you feel truly alive and connected to life all around you? Laughter." We live under the power of these unconscious ponderings, With this revelation comes our second realization that the same frightened self that seeks rescue secretly confirms its imagined condition as being real each time it cries out for help.
   judgments,polo ralph lauren,
•   Be the change you want to see in the world.Related articles:

lying underground lying underground

mainly in the bosses in the start-up stage

Russia or Japan.

Tian Zong industries J, I have carefully taught a course: occupation managers literacy. but thinking based on the need of reality, from the past in terms of Haier, this is the most difficult, countermeasures and methods to seek change.

fuck u asshole

midwestryder

« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2013, 09:47:29 AM »
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/64885749/file.html

Full version of 811 for everyone that's missing it ;)
could someone please re-upload this ? my hard drive crashed & i lost it.