Author Topic: T.I. says he's got paperwork to prove he's never snitched in his life.  (Read 1426 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6qpj0I5TF5s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6qpj0I5TF5s</a>

"I go with the G code. In prison, we have paperwork parties. In prison, you have cards. I was in [a federal penetentiary] so everybody is sent from everywhere. So, I had the Georgia card, the Georgia crew. When you get there, your crew comes to make sure you got everything you need but you have to produce your paperwork so they will know how to align themselves with you."

He explained that his paperwork allowed for him to walk the yard without fearing that others would think he snitched on anyone.

"I've always been in [general population]. All the time. I turned in my paperwork. When you turn in your paperwork, it's called a paperwork party. They look at it on the yard. Everybody get to observe it and whatnot. They know exactly what to look for."

He went on saying that his accusors have other motives for calling him a snitch.

"Everybody wants to believe that because if they would have got caught in them circumstances, that's what would've happened to them. They would've done it. I stood silent. I could say with a clear conscience and a pure heart, I've never ever had to tell anything on anybody."

::)

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

MUHFUKKA

Re: T.I. says he's got paperwork to prove he's never snitched in his life.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 12:39:12 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/Oeh3ivWutyY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/Oeh3ivWutyY</a>
g code

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 01:24:45 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/Oeh3ivWutyY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/Oeh3ivWutyY</a>
g code
that's not snitchin' nor him takin' the stand and not pointin' anyone out. tip is right the muthafuckas that's screaming snitch is the ones who would fold in that situation.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Portugoal

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 03:10:00 AM »
Snitching is not a bad thing. It's an action that helps criminals to get to the place where they belong.

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 06:21:15 AM »
 ::) ::)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 08:02:29 AM »
I heard T.I. was once offered a Biscuit and he took 2

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 10:03:12 AM »
Snitching is not a bad thing. It's an action that helps criminals to get to the place where they belong.

lol square.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 12:34:12 PM »
Its preposterous that TI didnt snitch.

Ive lost all respect for this "man".
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 03:29:17 PM »

that whole sentence just reflected how narrow and lt your mind is. you're a fag i have no proof just like you can't prove tip's a snitch.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 03:29:34 PM »

lol square.

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 04:17:39 PM »

No. Snitching is the exact opposite of that. It's telling on others when caught to avoid being put there. Perhaps even to get rid of competition.

A civilian co-operating with the cops in a rape case or whatever is not snitching.

TI's "snitch" accusations come from this trial:

Personally I can't be bothered to listen to all that bs to form an opinion on whether or not he was snitching.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2012, 04:44:15 PM »

No. Snitching is the exact opposite of that. It's telling on others when caught to avoid being put there. Perhaps even to get rid of competition.

A civilian co-operating with the cops in a rape case or whatever is not snitching.

TI's "snitch" accusations come from this trial:

Personally I can't be bothered to listen to all that bs to form an opinion on whether or not he was snitching.
i agree. since people love to refer to this footage when they say what they say. show in this footage where he pointed anybody out (he didn't) to call someone a snitch when it clearly shows he didn't shows how stupid some people really are.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2012, 05:53:54 PM »

that whole sentence just reflected how narrow and lt your mind is. you're a fag i have no proof just like you can't prove tip's a snitch.

Im saying I hoped he snitched.  He'd be a better member of society for it.  Sooner you brothas realize that the sooner your communities can get out from under all of the shit thats going on.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 06:10:59 PM »

Im saying I hoped he snitched.  He'd be a better member of society for it.  Sooner you brothas realize that the sooner your communities can get out from under all of the shit thats going on.
he was already a better member of society. he rebuilt houses in atlanta, does charity work, give shit away on thanksgiving, christmas, and back to school. come on i don't hear about jay z, em, or a few others doin' shit like that yet they are heralded as the best. the dude actually bought copies of his own cd and gave them away you can't buy that kind of humility.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 06:36:59 PM »

he was already a better member of society. he rebuilt houses in atlanta, does charity work, give shit away on thanksgiving, christmas, and back to school. come on i don't hear about jay z, em, or a few others doin' shit like that yet they are heralded as the best. the dude actually bought copies of his own cd and gave them away you can't buy that kind of humility.

Im not talking about random acts of kindness.  Im talking about the culture of gangs and crime.  Along with that goes the culture of "dont snitch", or "dont tell the authorities about how we're killing our own community".  It reeks of ignorance.