Author Topic: T.I. says he's got paperwork to prove he's never snitched in his life.  (Read 1423 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. says he's got paperwork to prove he's never snitched in his life.
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 06:55:22 PM »
Its preposterous that TI didnt snitch.

Ive lost all respect for this "man".
that whole sentence just reflected how narrow and lt your mind is. you're a fag i have no proof just like you can't prove tip's a snitch.

Im saying I hoped he snitched.  He'd be a better member of society for it.  Sooner you brothas realize that the sooner your communities can get out from under all of the shit thats going on.
he was already a better member of society. he rebuilt houses in atlanta, does charity work, give shit away on thanksgiving, christmas, and back to school. come on i don't hear about jay z, em, or a few others doin' shit like that yet they are heralded as the best. the dude actually bought copies of his own cd and gave them away you can't buy that kind of humility.

Im not talking about random acts of kindness.  Im talking about the culture of gangs and crime.  Along with that goes the culture of "dont snitch", or "dont tell the authorities about how we're killing our own community".  It reeks of ignorance. 
i agree wit what u sayin' to a degree. snitchin' is not allowed though. if you doin' street shit you have no business tellin' but if someone's mom gets mugged and she calls the cops she's not snitchin' she wasn't doin' street shit. wit that said, when the government or anyone can provide these places wit better opportunities and alternatives then maybe crimes in the hood will decrease. we can't fix the problems until we got solutions for them.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 11:57:41 AM »

that whole sentence just reflected how narrow and lt your mind is. you're a fag i have no proof just like you can't prove tip's a snitch.

Im saying I hoped he snitched.  He'd be a better member of society for it.  Sooner you brothas realize that the sooner your communities can get out from under all of the shit thats going on.
he was already a better member of society. he rebuilt houses in atlanta, does charity work, give shit away on thanksgiving, christmas, and back to school. come on i don't hear about jay z, em, or a few others doin' shit like that yet they are heralded as the best. the dude actually bought copies of his own cd and gave them away you can't buy that kind of humility.

Im not talking about random acts of kindness.  Im talking about the culture of gangs and crime.  Along with that goes the culture of "dont snitch", or "dont tell the authorities about how we're killing our own community".  It reeks of ignorance. 
i agree wit what u sayin' to a degree. snitchin' is not allowed though. if you doin' street shit you have no business tellin' but if someone's mom gets mugged and she calls the cops she's not snitchin' she wasn't doin' street shit. wit that said, when the government or anyone can provide these places wit better opportunities and alternatives then maybe crimes in the hood will decrease. we can't fix the problems until we got solutions for them.

Well its tough to get a good job w a felony.  So when dudes are out there saying fuck it i'll take that chance, thats on them.

The govt cant stop people from selling drugs in their communities, its been proven.  Gotta take personal responsibility.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2012, 01:15:54 PM »

Well its tough to get a good job w a felony.  So when dudes are out there saying fuck it i'll take that chance, thats on them.

The govt cant stop people from selling drugs in their communities, its been proven.  Gotta take personal responsibility.
that's true i see it everyday when i ride through the hood. icaught charges as a teen and was smart enough not to catch 'em as an adult even though i resume my activities when i came home. some people want better for themselves some don't.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 01:10:39 PM »

He would not have been in with the general population of the prison so that's one big myth right there. Due to his star studded status he would immediately be considered an inmate at much greater risk so all of this rhetoric about telling people what it was like on the inside is just to play into an image. Secondly you can "snitch" without it being on the record, in fact the word they use in england is s "snout" and it's always off the record, which allows for regular information to be passed on to the cops whilst the snitch continues going about their business without having to fear that their name will be brought up in court.
Not that I care either way, but come on people, don't buy into it one way or the other, because it just simply would not work in the manner which is being portrayed or alluded to.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2012, 01:22:49 PM »

He would not have been in with the general population of the prison so that's one big myth right there. Due to his star studded status he would immediately be considered an inmate at much greater risk so all of this rhetoric about telling people what it was like on the inside is just to play into an image. Secondly you can "snitch" without it being on the record, in fact the word they use in england is s "snout" and it's always off the record, which allows for regular information to be passed on to the cops whilst the snitch continues going about their business without having to fear that their name will be brought up in court.
Not that I care either way, but come on people, don't buy into it one way or the other, because it just simply would not work in the manner which is being portrayed or alluded to.
dude have you ever been incarcerated ? ain't such thing as a secret snitch. i done seen plenty of niggas paperwork tellin' them who told on them. if t.i. told on anybody, they woulda been put it out there and it's a reflection of how stupid a lot of people are because if tip told on somebody how come nobody includin' some of you haven't produced the evidence that he told ?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2012, 01:30:24 PM »
OG material tell the truth you would let TI teabag you in front of your mom wouldnt you...it would be the pinnacle of your life lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2012, 01:51:05 PM »
OG material tell the truth you would let TI teabag you in front of your mom wouldnt you...it would be the pinnacle of your life lol
go dig your pops up i bet he can't say shit. LOL

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2012, 02:10:02 PM »

dude have you ever been incarcerated ? ain't such thing as a secret snitch. i done seen plenty of niggas paperwork tellin' them who told on them. if t.i. told on anybody, they woulda been put it out there and it's a reflection of how stupid a lot of people are because if tip told on somebody how come nobody includin' some of you haven't produced the evidence that he told ?

Look man, I don't know if you are able to discern, I didn't say whether he did or didn't snitch, I simply said you can provide information off record (anonymously) without it coming back to hurt you. Secondly as a celebrity he would immediately have been put into protective custody, for the reasons I have already outlined and finally, he hit the nail on the head when it comes to some sort of move to try and restrict legal guns.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2012, 02:23:38 PM »

Look man, I don't know if you are able to discern, I didn't say whether he did or didn't snitch, I simply said you can provide information off record (anonymously) without it coming back to hurt you. Secondly as a celebrity he would immediately have been put into protective custody, for the reasons I have already outlined and finally, he hit the nail on the head when it comes to some sort of move to try and restrict legal guns.
my thing is if you gonna speak on somethin' speak the truth you can't say dude was in pc if you don't have proof of that. the man's case is over with and is public record. i don't know how it is where you live but ain't no secret snitch shit unless you in the witness protection program.

BIGWORM

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2012, 09:26:12 PM »
DEATH TO ALL SNITCHES!!!!!

They get what they deserve BULLETS....

FUCK YOU TO ANYONE THAT THINKS SNITCHING IS A GOOD THING....

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2012, 05:32:26 AM »

daaaaaaaaaaaaammnnnn!!!!!!!!

ouch!

#hushmode

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2012, 12:25:45 PM »
DEATH TO ALL SNITCHES!!!!!

They get what they deserve BULLETS....

FUCK YOU TO ANYONE THAT THINKS SNITCHING IS A GOOD THING....
i agree.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2012, 12:27:24 PM »

daaaaaaaaaaaaammnnnn!!!!!!!!

ouch!

#hushmode
i tried to keep it cool but he asked for it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2012, 07:57:30 PM »
lmao the short bus gettin it in on the holiday

OG is a rageoholic and so shameless about it lol  :-*

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2012, 06:16:03 AM »
^ u mean the short yellow bus you and your filthy ass kids ride ? when u start displaying respect you get it in return. until then i'm embracin' the ignorance.....