Author Topic: T.I. says he's got paperwork to prove he's never snitched in his life.  (Read 1421 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: T.I. says he's got paperwork to prove he's never snitched in his life.
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2012, 10:06:09 AM »

He would not have been in with the general population of the prison so that's one big myth right there. Due to his star studded status he would immediately be considered an inmate at much greater risk so all of this rhetoric about telling people what it was like on the inside is just to play into an image. Secondly you can "snitch" without it being on the record, in fact the word they use in england is s "snout" and it's always off the record, which allows for regular information to be passed on to the cops whilst the snitch continues going about their business without having to fear that their name will be brought up in court.
Not that I care either way, but come on people, don't buy into it one way or the other, because it just simply would not work in the manner which is being portrayed or alluded to.

But see virtuoso, you have these kids that think these rappers are real...they don't know they're a bunch of actors putting on some stupid act. They dont know who runs these labels that own these guys.

Lol at TI being in general population. He's like 5'2, he would be walking around holding some dudes pockets in about 3 hours.

A lot more rappers work with the Feds than people think.

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2012, 11:06:24 AM »
The only reason I don't believe he snitched (I don't really care what he says) is that he was the one being snitched on, he was the bait. He wasn't originally arrested for these guns, his bodyguard was, who turned and snitched on him... How does the one being snitched on become the snitch?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2012, 11:31:52 AM »
The only reason I don't believe he snitched (I don't really care what he says) is that he was the one being snitched on, he was the bait. He wasn't originally arrested for these guns, his bodyguard was, who turned and snitched on him... How does the one being snitched on become the snitch?
ignorance and bein' dumb is the way of the world today. it's cool to listen to a nigga that was a c.o. talk about that life but they'll call a nigga a snitch wit no proof ? the same you could punch a dude in the face and he ain't knocked out but he got knocked out.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2012, 11:48:59 AM »

He would not have been in with the general population of the prison so that's one big myth right there. Due to his star studded status he would immediately be considered an inmate at much greater risk so all of this rhetoric about telling people what it was like on the inside is just to play into an image. Secondly you can "snitch" without it being on the record, in fact the word they use in england is s "snout" and it's always off the record, which allows for regular information to be passed on to the cops whilst the snitch continues going about their business without having to fear that their name will be brought up in court.
Not that I care either way, but come on people, don't buy into it one way or the other, because it just simply would not work in the manner which is being portrayed or alluded to.

But see virtuoso, you have these kids that think these rappers are real...they don't know they're a bunch of actors putting on some stupid act. They dont know who runs these labels that own these guys.

Lol at TI being in general population. He's like 5'2, he would be walking around holding some dudes pockets in about 3 hours.

a lot of you dudes ain't about that life and is scary that's why it's impossible for you to see others like t.i. come out of the storm unscathed. you say shit like that nigga told wit not one ounce of proof to back up your claim because that's what YOU would do in that situation. niggas say oh t.i. was in p.c. because that's where YOU would be in that situation.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2012, 12:09:37 PM »
so who are these rappers talkin bout that life that aint about that life?  and dont say Ross, name anybody else but Ross who was only a Correctional Officer for the state of Florida for 18 months where everybody in Prison is high off of something

who are these Actors that yall speak of?  i demand an answer!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2012, 12:43:14 PM »
so who are these rappers talkin bout that life that aint about that life?  and dont say Ross, name anybody else but Ross who was only a Correctional Officer for the state of Florida for 18 months where everybody in Prison is high off of something

who are these Actors that yall speak of?  i demand an answer!
they honestly couldn't even tell you. it's cliche to say these days.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2012, 12:47:16 PM »
lol wait..........

didnt u just say it too?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2012, 12:52:27 PM »
lol wait..........

didnt u just say it too?
well i stand by what i say. dude was a c.o. and he stood on the same side as a police officer as far as i'm concern. the context in which i used it was how niggas in today's society can claim somethin' wit no proof yet there's flicks of this dude in his uniform and it's cool and they turn a blind eye to it. not to clown ross.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2012, 04:26:10 PM »

yeah and someone like TI has more to lose than the average person. They can hang that over his head. The law isn't gonna catch a major player like him and not leverage it to the max. That's how the system works.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2012, 04:36:18 PM »

yeah and someone like TI has more to lose than the average person. They can hang that over his head. The law isn't gonna catch a major player like him and not leverage it to the max. That's how the system works.
well please tell me who snoop tells on because that nigga always gettin' arrested for some shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »
lol wait..........

didnt u just say it too?
well i stand by what i say. dude was a c.o. and he stood on the same side as a police officer as far as i'm concern. the context in which i used it was how niggas in today's society can claim somethin' wit no proof yet there's flicks of this dude in his uniform and it's cool and they turn a blind eye to it. not to clown ross.

so u can claim Ross' only hustle was being a C.O. and Police dont sell drugs but Jamla Records is the hardest squad out with no proof?

and besides, I said name ppl other than Ross (anybody other than Ross).  i betcha cant do it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2012, 06:11:01 PM »
lol wait..........

didnt u just say it too?

so u can claim Ross' only hustle was being a C.O. and Police dont sell drugs but Jamla Records is the hardest squad out with no proof?

and besides, I said name ppl other than Ross (anybody other than Ross).  i betcha cant do it
jim jones, cam, banks, waka, wayne, birdman....so many to name. i never said jamla was the hardest but they make better music than most go do some research. i'll tell you one thing run up on big remo if you want to. if ross was so trill he wouldn't lied about the shit when it first popped up it's called integrity.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2012, 06:14:06 PM »

a lot of you dudes ain't about that life and is scary that's why it's impossible for you to see others like t.i. come out of the storm unscathed. you say shit like that nigga told wit not one ounce of proof to back up your claim because that's what YOU would do in that situation. niggas say oh t.i. was in p.c. because that's where YOU would be in that situation.

About what life? Going to prison? You're right, I'm not a fucking idiot that would put myself in a position to have my freedom taken away.

What I'm saying is, someone as valuable and a huge source of revenue for a major label is going to be protected. It's how the system works. Too much money involved. If the average person would get knocked on the same types of things he does, they will be doing serious time. If you don't get that, then I'd say it's you who doesn't know "bout that life".

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2012, 06:21:01 PM »

About what life? Going to prison? You're right, I'm not a fucking idiot that would put myself in a position to have my freedom taken away.

What I'm saying is, someone as valuable and a huge source of revenue for a major label is going to be protected. It's how the system works. Too much money involved. If the average person would get knocked on the same types of things he does, they will be doing serious time. If you don't get that, then I'd say it's you who doesn't know "bout that life".
they can't control what's gonna happen in a prison dude and whether you are a celeb or not you have that choice to be in pc homie it ain't mandatory. pac wasn't in pc, slick rick wasn't in pc, beanie sigel wasn't in pc lil kim wasn't in pc, shyne was in pc, damn need i say more ? yeah too much money that's why lyor cohen and kevin liles made sure that bail money and lawyer situation was straight. you act like it was tip's first time bein' locked  up. if you go to prison and mind your business you won't have no problems.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2012, 06:22:09 PM »
And let's take a step back and think about if what he is saying makes any sense. So he gets a little piece of paper that says "TI has never snitched, signed officer barbrady". And then TI goes out on the playground and shows all of the inmates which likely consist of lifers and all the sudden all of the talk of him snitching is stopped.

That's one of the stupidest things I've read today.