Author Topic: T.I. says he's got paperwork to prove he's never snitched in his life.  (Read 1419 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. says he's got paperwork to prove he's never snitched in his life.
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 06:24:50 PM »
And let's take a step back and think about if what he is saying makes any sense. So he gets a little piece of paper that says "TI has never snitched, signed officer barbrady". And then TI goes out on the playground and shows all of the inmates which likely consist of lifers and all the sudden all of the talk of him snitching is stopped.

That's one of the stupidest things I've read today.
who in prison wants to be aligned wit a rat ? that's the point of it yeah they wanna see your paper work. if it sounds crazy to you don't commit no crimes to land you there.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 06:33:44 PM »
jim jones, cam, banks, waka, wayne, birdman....so many to name. i never said jamla was the hardest but they make better music than most go do some research. i'll tell you one thing run up on big remo if you want to. if ross was so trill he wouldn't lied about the shit when it first popped up it's called integrity.

how in tha hell is Jimmy & Cam fake, thats a new 1 (im guessin becuz u didnt like their choice in fashion flare).  

Banks, since when did he ever claim somethin he wasnt?  He started out as a punchline rapper (Mr. "this shit can get uglier than the master p sneaker") so its pretty safe to assume that he was just an "Entertaining Rapper", especially since he was still a teenager.  And then he just fell off the face of the earth after "The Hunger For More", an album about Hustling.  Or do YOU not kno hustling means more than selling drugs?

Waka................................... gtfoh!  u show me a crew thats more mainstream and harder than BrickSquad Monopoly/1017 then i'll sell u tha golden gate bridge for $5, no Tax.  They even give back

Birdman & Wayne, everybody's favorite target.  Birdman is the realest, him and Slim are self made and im not even gonna entertain that thought.  Becuz if u dont know by now then youll never know.  And as far as Wayne goes, he's a druggie and an artist whose been around that life most of his life.  He gets a pass

As far as your "integrity" arguement goes.  What makes u so sure Big Remo would run up on Ross?   And what have YOU done, and wheres the proof?  Or r u gonna sell me the best seats from your wolf tickets?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2012, 06:36:14 PM »
And let's take a step back and think about if what he is saying makes any sense. So he gets a little piece of paper that says "TI has never snitched, signed officer barbrady". And then TI goes out on the playground and shows all of the inmates which likely consist of lifers and all the sudden all of the talk of him snitching is stopped.

That's one of the stupidest things I've read today.
who in prison wants to be aligned wit a rat ? that's the point of it yeah they wanna see your paper work. if it sounds crazy to you don't commit no crimes to land you there.

he doesnt understand it, he's just an instigator.  only in a blogger's world is that every rapper is a fictional story teller. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2012, 06:37:59 PM »
jim jones, cam, banks, waka, wayne, birdman....so many to name. i never said jamla was the hardest but they make better music than most go do some research. i'll tell you one thing run up on big remo if you want to. if ross was so trill he wouldn't lied about the shit when it first popped up it's called integrity.

how in tha hell is Jimmy & Cam fake, thats a new 1 (im guessin becuz u didnt like their choice in fashion flare).  

Banks, since when did he ever claim somethin he wasnt?  He started out as a punchline rapper (Mr. "this shit can get uglier than the master p sneaker") so its pretty safe to assume that he was just an "Entertaining Rapper", especially since he was still a teenager.  And then he just fell off the face of the earth after "The Hunger For More", an album about Hustling.  Or do YOU not kno hustling means more than selling drugs?

Waka................................... gtfoh!  u show me a crew thats more mainstream and harder than BrickSquad Monopoly/1017 then i'll sell u tha golden gate bridge for $5, no Tax.  They even give back

Birdman & Wayne, everybody's favorite target.  Birdman is the realest, him and Slim are self made and im not even gonna entertain that thought.  Becuz if u dont know by now then youll never know.  And as far as Wayne goes, he's a druggie and an artist whose been around that life most of his life.  He gets a pass

As far as your "integrity" arguement goes.  What makes u so sure Big Remo would run up on Ross?   And what have YOU done, and wheres the proof?  Or r u gonna sell me the best seats from your wolf tickets?
i said nothin' about remo doin' shit to ross. as far as them other guys go do your research jimmy, cam, all them. actually jimmy was ran outta paterson and newark n.j and beat down by junior mafia while cam stood there and watched and then he ran so again do your research.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2012, 06:45:17 PM »
[stop quoating everything nigga, we can all read wat we're talkin about]

I've heard similar stories but how does that negate everything they've done?  how does Cam gettin shot and his lambo left on New York Avenue here in DC negate everything he's done?

And have YOU ever been to Newark & Patterson?  its not exactly where Barney & Friends be chillin at

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2012, 06:46:45 PM »
i recall t.q formerly a cash money artist mention in allhiphop.com a while back about bein' at a video shoot in new orleans and tryin to introduce tq to an og from the hood out there. that dude in turn called birdman all kinds of bitch ass niggas,etc. but anyway go look it up....gillie da kid got stories tooon them niggas...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2012, 06:50:08 PM »
[stop quoating everything nigga, we can all read wat we're talkin about]

I've heard similar stories but how does that negate everything they've done?  how does Cam gettin shot and his lambo left on New York Avenue here in DC negate everything he's done?

And have YOU ever been to Newark & Patterson?  its not exactly where Barney & Friends be chillin at

have i been there ? nigga i'm from jersey of course i've been there. if you talk gangsta be prepared to back it up. u can't talk it and when niggas come to check you u tuck your tail. it don't necessarily negate any accomplishment they've gain but i'll be damn if i got some big bread and shit like that happens. someone gonna get it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2012, 06:59:16 PM »
So wait...................................

Birdman's not real becuz he let some 5-6 figure nigga call him a bitch ass nigga?  I mean, wasnt Baby alone at that time worth 10 figures?  So why would he even entertain it.  Real doesnt = stupidity, especially to no names.  #justsayin.  And since when r we taking ques from Gillie lmao, foh nigga, stop hatin

And all too familiar with Jersey fambro, my ppls stay out in Trenton (North Jersey dont even fuck with South Jersey like that and im guessin vice versa, same with them Philly cats).  And if u had money that long your bitch ass wouldnt even be in Jersey lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2012, 07:02:25 PM »
So wait...................................

Birdman's not real becuz he let some 5-6 figure nigga call him a bitch ass nigga?  I mean, wasnt Baby alone at that time worth 10 figures?  So why would he even entertain it.  Real doesnt = stupidity, especially to no names.  #justsayin.  And since when r we taking ques from Gillie lmao, foh nigga, stop hatin

And all too familiar with Jersey fambro, my ppls stay out in Trenton (North Jersey dont even fuck with South Jersey like that and im guessin vice versa, same with them Philly cats).  And if u had money that long your bitch ass wouldnt even be in Jersey lol
bitch ass ? come play wit it fuck boy i guarantee just like pepsi can guarantee it's pepsi in the bottles they maufacture you won't make it back the same way you came. you fuckin' junkie go od off some cough syrup.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2012, 07:23:27 PM »
is that so mr. internet gangster?  how would i know that?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2012, 03:08:49 PM »
^ u got a one way ticket to hell anyway just do me a favor and keep drinkin' the cough syrup. i seriously wouldn't entertain disciplinin' you unless that shit you drinkin' gave u some liquid courage.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2013, 11:34:56 AM »
this nigga needs a hug or a father figure or something...goddamn.

ive enver seen someone come off so angry and hateful online lol not to mention the TI thing is starting to get a lil wierd, i think we all  for the most part like him here on this forum but this guy REALLY REALLY likes him....hes shameless about it too lol

"yeah id let TI teabag me and if you dont like it ill crack your mothers skull open bitch"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2013, 02:44:05 PM »
this nigga needs a hug or a father figure or something...goddamn.

ive enver seen someone come off so angry and hateful online lol not to mention the TI thing is starting to get a lil wierd, i think we all  for the most part like him here on this forum but this guy REALLY REALLY likes him....hes shameless about it too lol

"yeah id let TI teabag me and if you dont like it ill crack your mothers skull open bitch"
dude u so butt hurt right now you bumped this thread up. i thought you woulda responded yesterday but it took you forever to come wit this....i'm sure it takes you even longer to come up wit child support money. i told u before i could help you wit that just tell erin come slob me off and we can make shit happen. LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2013, 11:43:07 AM »
i dont be on here like that fool, i seen it on my latest replies page so i read the thread and its as gay as ever, im glad it was a rewarding sensation to you that i finally responded lol

serious man you need to find a support group or something your no different then the nigga at the beginning of the "love sosa" track

"If any body else talk bad about TI imma fuck yo ass up...i mean it!!!!"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2013, 12:41:50 PM »
i dont be on here like that fool, i seen it on my latest replies page so i read the thread and its as gay as ever, im glad it was a rewarding sensation to you that i finally responded lol

serious man you need to find a support group or something your no different then the nigga at the beginning of the "love sosa" track

"If any body else talk bad about TI imma fuck yo ass up...i mean it!!!!"

get ya life dude. go take care of your kids ramen noodles and potato chips is not meant for daily consumption.