Author Topic: its been good  (Read 1571 times)

HBKid_Jr

its been good
« on: February 27, 2003, 04:22:52 PM »
im out good bye never comin back.   fuck ibo he wanna talk about the twin towers which are in ny an i grew up IN NY MAYBE YALL WOULD UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMIN FROM anyways peace out ibo i hope u drop dead.  much props to seer for creating such a dope ass form .  nik fuck the haters man i jus fuckin with ya.  it alright for every mutha fucka to talk about white woman an whites i say nigger im a racist fuck that an fuck all yall im deletin my account.  DONT WOrry infinite one day they find away to turn u black.  sorry bz mak u got offended about what i said i always thought u was a cool cat.  tech u cool keep on hatin on america cuz u a funny bastard.  cwalker keep on bashin them muslims cuz u mad funny to.  ibo i hope u get raped u stuck up pompous piece of shit an if ur anything like  u r on the board  in real life i hope ur dead b4 the age of 25 cuz the world will be a better place with out people like you or u could move to hicksville u fit in nicely.  seer once again for this dope ass form.  to sub-z for also bein fed up  about people makin fun of white people an thinkin we push overs.  blade siavash trauma all ya'll 2.   an snoop fuckin sucks dick so fuck yall snoop fans that look at him like god,  im out fuck hicksville,  fuck the world an fuck every1 cuz lifes a bitch an than ya die.  an tone fuck u cuz i seen u make lil jabs at white people so fuck u 2
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 04:29:27 PM by The Lonely Wack Job Tom »

DPG4lyfe

Re:its been good
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2003, 04:27:40 PM »
peace tom take care of urself my nicca if u ever need to talk to me get at me BiggAG40LA. i thought u were pretty kool i dotn agree about wut u said but im sure if sum1 talked shyt about CC,Tx then i would say sum shyt to but i wouldnt go that far lol. but i alwayz thought u were tha funnyeist dude on here im out!!!

P.S. sorry for tha Chongo Miathez if u know wut i mean lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 04:29:13 PM »
Dont leave dude...just cuz you got beef with I-Bo? Dude, you're being gay like Bez now...Don't trip, it's just an internet forum...PeACe

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2003, 04:30:30 PM »
Dont leave dude...just cuz you got beef with I-Bo? Dude, you're being gay like Bez now...Don't trip, it's just an internet forum...PeACe
nah i need to be movin on with my life,  like in genral jus get a life first,  who knows maybe i'll be back one day but for now im movin on ask blade ive been talkin about it for a few days i'll leave u a lil present to remember me by cept for u i-bop cuz from the looks of ur pic u look like the type of guy that likes having his shit pushed in

its been good guys this  is hard but i gotta do it an on 2nd thought i-bo i dont want u to die i jus want u to get rapped by a couple of homeless guys *walks outta wcc crying*
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 04:34:21 PM by The Lonely Wack Job Tom »

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2003, 04:35:58 PM »
Yeah... Do that homie.. Get a Life, then maybe you wouldn't be such a hater...

You got a cool side to you but when it comes down to it, you and Sub Z are gay...

Peace Out though..  

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2003, 04:44:44 PM »
Damn...he deleted his acount  :'(...thats fuckin gay as hell...Some people need to learn how to seperate entertainment from real life...It seems like some of you act like this board is real life...who cares, it's just a board...Nobody here knows you, so it don't matter if they talk shit...whatever though...Hopefully youll get the break you was lookin for...PeACe

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2003, 04:44:57 PM »
one funny mofucka here. Ag please stop sayin nigga when your white it looks ignorant..im out!!!!!!!!end

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2003, 05:00:44 PM »
one funny mofucka here. Ag please stop sayin nigga when your white it looks ignorant..im out!!!!!!!!end
im Latino dumbass u look liek fuccin Miss Piggy gay bitch. im out!!!

Kaidy

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2003, 05:08:51 PM »
u know what? i think Grundy and Bad Ass have started a new secret forum and are slowly recruiting all the members from here. who's next hmmmm

anywayz, peace tom. hope u resolve your issues and come back a better person.

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2003, 05:15:26 PM »
The WCC Dynasty is slowly dying.  Shit's gettin scary.

Anyway's best of luck to you in the future Tom. I'll prolly catch you on AIM from time to time.  It won't be the same here without you.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2003, 05:15:42 PM »
Props for  the maturity I received ur Pm

Peace

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2003, 05:16:37 PM »

[shadow=red,left,300]LMFAO[/shadow]

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2003, 05:47:47 PM »
Peace homie, you'll be missed, thanks fa tha shoutout, keep ya head up, one

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2003, 06:36:10 PM »
your a dumb muthafucka, u think just cause u deleted your account its gonna make a difference? if you really wanted to, you would just stay away from the computer, there was no need to delete your account. and your still always online too. im all about them white girls tho, tones a idiot for sayin white girls dont have ass.

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2003, 07:31:29 PM »
peace out Tom

take care'a yourself n keep your head up