Author Topic: Did Game really get punched by rosemoe 700  (Read 4017 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Did Game really get punched by rosemoe 700
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 02:07:47 PM »
tell us what you was wearing while you made that post baller.

ps. we still dont believe you.
this is the convo i believe you've had wit yourself: ''god why you give them niggas all that money and i don't have shit. i deserve it more than they do my kids hungry i'm a deadbeat nobody loves me god why'' ? symptoms of a broke nigga.

this is the convo i believe you had with yourself: i know i probably shouldnt get so worked up over another man but i cant help myself, i like his bars...i mean i REALLY like his bars, they just dont understand man, my ex girlfriend didnt understand i dont know if anyone does. im not gay but this nigga tip makes my nipples hard.

you a broke & dirty mexican i know you don't have no employment to take care of your responsiblies like a real man because when i'm up gettin' ready to go and get mines you're up wee hours of the morning thinkin' of me. i know you're kids xmas is gonna be pitiful because of their deadbeat ass dad. go clean your room before your mother puts a pause on that allowance.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 03:56:22 PM »
Rosemo knocked Game out. And I wouldn't doubt that Game would have him killed over some shit like that. To me, it almost sounded like Game confessed to the whole situation . "it gets real tho at the fox hills tho//nigga livin a fast life and get killed slow"

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2017, 09:13:44 PM »
THATS THE ONE DANIEL SON

mad-zen

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 09:39:28 AM »
THATS THE ONE DANIEL SON

LOG OFF EMOLIOR. JUST LOG OFF.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 11:39:07 AM »