Author Topic: anyone cop the XIs today?  (Read 780 times)

Sikotic™

Re: anyone cop the XIs today?
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2012, 02:25:48 PM »
I think i got the XIIs back when I was in middle school. But I was 12 and a dumb ass. My one and only pair.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 08:48:22 PM »
I got a collection of Kobe's, never really got into Js... They were all gifts from females, tho.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 11:26:29 AM »
lol we used to compete for who had the freshest kicks in our neighborhood right around back to school time and i usually had some crispy j's one year my best friend was like "this year my kicks are gonna fuck your shit up..." but he wouldnt tell us what he had, we figured he had some rare colorway of jordan or some shit...this fool shows up with the shaq 3s that you need a co2 pump to fill up and they was ugly as shit and costed like 200...looked like he was wearing a minivan on his feet he was like "yeah nigga check these out" we looked at him and looked at his feet then looked at each other and laughed so hard we almost missed the bus

he still resents his parents for buying those for him instead of some reebok blacktops lol cheap motherfuckers shopped mostly at the outlets and they went to the reebok outlet alot so it was pretty much reebok or nothing that year and at the time the shaqs was there best shoe.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 11:34:33 AM »
LOL, i had these when they came out

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2013, 11:36:12 AM »
LOL, i had these when they came out

those were the shaq 2's?

i had the shaq sandles...shits were super comfy