Author Topic: Why is this shooting not getting more attention?  (Read 6381 times)

MistaNova

Re: Why is this shooting not getting more attention?
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2013, 10:03:12 PM »
Really tho, I've noticed conspiracy theorists only want to see things their way, you can ask them the same thing 10 times and they won't address it..or give you the same stock replies. On some Scientology shit

This is something that applies to all humans. That includes you seeing as you dodged a whole lot of questions and matters that Jrome, Sik & others sent your way.

Will_B

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2013, 10:32:11 PM »
Really tho, I've noticed conspiracy theorists only want to see things their way, you can ask them the same thing 10 times and they won't address it..or give you the same stock replies. On some Scientology shit

This is something that applies to all humans. That includes you seeing as you dodged a whole lot of questions and matters that Jrome, Sik & others sent your way.

Will. Willlllll!!!!!!! What is your opinion on MK Ultra huh??!!!! What about SFII Turbo???!!!! And KOF98?!!!!!

Questions MUST be answered!!

MistaNova

« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2013, 08:40:18 AM »
Will. Willlllll!!!!!!! What is your opinion on MK Ultra huh??!!!! What about SFII Turbo???!!!! And KOF98?!!!!!

There you go, you dodge'd it again. I could bring up MK Ultra 10 more times and you won't address it... or give me the same stock replies.

Will_B

« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2013, 09:09:22 AM »

There you go, you dodge'd it again. I could bring up MK Ultra 10 more times and you won't address it... or give me the same stock replies.

Well gosh, the CIA were involved in spy games during the Cold War. America are still the most paranoid nation on earth so nothings changed.

What exactly do you want me to react to, or address?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2013, 09:39:03 AM »

Yeah but the homie Jrome can reaserch and form an opinion that others don't agree with. KrazySumwhat spends his life researching young girls and sudu-pedo imagery. Hes formed an 'educated' opinion on his findings too..

At the end of the day Jromes gonna be loved by the gun companies and the NRA tho that's for sure. There are are parties cashing in on people like him however 'underground' he pictures himself. He's a foot solder for that particular 'cult' and all the while repeating the message - other people are dumb human beings, they dont 'see' and they are a danger to you.

And at the end of the day you're gonna be loved by your Masters. They love people who can't think for themselves.

LMAO @ foot soldier for a cult and being underground. More programmed psychological projection from you Will. Because of course anyone who doesn't agree with your masters must be on the fringe of society in a dark cave.

Just to put you at ease (because we already know how frightened you are of Americans), I am well educated, have a good career, and live in a nice area. I know your tv tells you this isn't possible, but it's true.

You say you are not a conspiracy theorist, and then you sound like a conspiracy theorist.

What is a conspiracy theorist MDogg? Give me your definition.

Someone who thinks there are powers out there that can control the masses, ALL 7 BILLION people, by mass media and religion. Someone who thinks the Illuminati is possible, someone who believes in bloodlines (my family is O negative by the way, I know there is a conspiracy theory on that.) Someone afraid of their own government when the people have more guns than their government's military.

So basically you can't even come up with an accurate definition in your mind, basically any view of yours that someone else doesn't agree with makes them a conspiracy theorist.

The Illuminati isn't possible? It's an undisputed fact that it was established in 1776 genius by Adam Weishaupt. I don't think you can differentiate between theory an fact. MK Ultra...you'd say only a conspiracy theorist believes in that. It is unquestionable, documented, an admitted to by the CIA. Yet you and will say "that's crazy conspiracy theory lolz". So when those of us who have actually read and taken the facts for what they are, when we see you guys denouncing it as theory...well it makes it very clear you're in such a state of denial and lacking a lot of discernment. It is what it is.

Here is the thing, someone like you takes MK Ultra, and then connects it to all these things that have no factual base to them. Yet, when someone like me wants proof of these things you say are facts, and there are no proven facts to them, I tend to not believe them. There are somethings that are true, and somethings that are not. But you seem to be like a 3 year old child and believe everything out there, including Santa being real and the Tooth Fairy printing all the money.

Lmao says the guy who is catholic...what a fucking fairy tale that is. Fact - Catholicism is founded by Pagans and used as a tool to trick the simpletons into worship an rituals without its followers having a clue what they are doing.  You just go along with it because you always have and never question it. Actually, I think you admitted that it was Pagan, but yet you still buy into it. Classic denial.

I don't take anything at face value. I always research and draw my own conclusions.

I believe in the teachings, the bullshit around it was put there for people of that time. The New Testament was written in a time of hardship, and the story of Jesus was borrowed from other legends and religions from that area. The New Testament starts off by going over how Jesus was the fulfillment of all these different prophecies. That was needed, the truth was lost in symbolism so that the teachings could be sold to the people.

In reality, Jesus Christ was not his name, in real life it was Yeshua Ben Yosef. Imagine though how people would feel worshiping a carpenter by that name. Now do I believe he was the son of God, yes. Why? Because he was the first one to bring truth to the people. His teachings we ahead of it's time, revolutionary if you will. Say what you will about Christianity, but Yeshua Ben Yosef was the greatest teacher in world history. As people do more research on the man we now call Jesus, there is more evidence that he exist. The only debate now is, in which way does he exist. Christians like me believe he was the Son of God. Muslims believe him a prophet. And secular historians are now arguing that he was just a rebellious rabbi that who challenged the establishment. But more evidence now points to his existence.

I like how you use the word pagan. I say pagan to other Christians, and they freak out! All pagan means is "native" religions. So Native Americans had pagan beliefs, Aztecs had pagan beliefs, Germans, Chinese, and all around the world they had pagan beliefs. The back story of Jesus borrows from pagan beliefs of Egypt and Greece. As Christianity spread, pagan celebrations began to have their traditions "eaten" by Christianity. The story of Juan Diego is a great example of how a conquering nation like Spain was able to get the Aztecs to convert to Christianity. They used Aztec temples to convince the Aztecs that Mary was actually one of their Gods, and Christianity was actually the true religion. In Europe, they lite trees and had Noel logs long before Christianity spread there. But once the people converted to Christianity, we got Christmas trees. And so on.

But all of this is irrelevant. the evil that men do should not take away from the fact that the Gospels hold the truth. Be kind to your neighbors, give to the poor, your faith will get you through hardships, it's never too late to redeem yourself. These teaching have survived the test of time. Faith is very important, they found the brain reacts to faith.

You like to keep your mind open, but just think about this. How open minded do you think you have to be to challenge your whole belief system, and allow doubt to enter, to allow the realization that your religion was spread in a very horrible and dirty manner? I have wrestled with this for many, many, many years, but I have came away with more faith than I did starting my journey. You talk about having an open mind, but you are not willing to listen to the other side of the story. You have taken grains of truth, and you jump to conclusion. Christianity has pagan roots, it's false, MK Ultra is real therefore we are being minded controlled and everyone is a sheep. You have to open your mind to all sides, and all things.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2013, 10:49:11 AM »
Wrong. Pagans are a specific religious sect. Don't know where you got your definition but that is full of shit. All of those groups you named were indeed Pagan which simplistically is polytheistic and nature worship - planets, stars, trees, etc...they also believe in ritual sacrifice and many other dark things...they were of course persecuted for those beliefs. It was a very popular worldwide religion. People from all around the world subscribed to it. How is that possible that the Chinese, Africans, and Mayans all had the same religios beliefs? That's a story for another thread.

The Pagans created the Abrahamic religions to deceive the masses into worshipping their Gods without their knowing it...Christians are sun worshippers, Muslims are moon worshippers (that's why Islamic countries have a crescent moon on their flag).

The golden rule is truth, 99% of the bible is fairy tales and allegory. Burning bushes speaking and shit lmao. So please keep your accusations of believing in Santa Claus to yourself.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2013, 11:15:45 PM »
Wrong. Pagans are a specific religious sect. Don't know where you got your definition but that is full of shit. All of those groups you named were indeed Pagan which simplistically is polytheistic and nature worship - planets, stars, trees, etc...they also believe in ritual sacrifice and many other dark things...they were of course persecuted for those beliefs. It was a very popular worldwide religion. People from all around the world subscribed to it. How is that possible that the Chinese, Africans, and Mayans all had the same religios beliefs? That's a story for another thread.

The Pagans created the Abrahamic religions to deceive the masses into worshipping their Gods without their knowing it...Christians are sun worshippers, Muslims are moon worshippers (that's why Islamic countries have a crescent moon on their flag).

The golden rule is truth, 99% of the bible is fairy tales and allegory. Burning bushes speaking and shit lmao. So please keep your accusations of believing in Santa Claus to yourself.

Same definition you had, but I simplified it and gave examples, which you acknowledge were in fact pagan religions. Man, because I didn't say polytheistic and naturalistic, you then shot down my understanding of pagan, when in fact I backed up my simplistic definition by giving examples. Then you are going to attack everything I said, when I talk about the Bible taking back-stories of pagan myth and applying it to Jesus. Which you then said is that happened. But there is no such thing as a specific religious sect called Pagan. At least not what they knew then. Now, each religious sect would call themselves Pagan, but in these times we are talking about, many pagans didn't know about other pagans, or they were at odds with each other over religious differences. The Greeks practices the most advance form of paganism, and it is different than the Egyptian practice of paganism. The Aztecs had a different form of paganism than either the Greeks or the Egyptians, and the Mayans were different than the Aztecs.

Also, I'm surprised you rejected what I said about Christianity adopting pagan practices to spread Christianity. You know, things like Christmas lights, and Yule Logs, and Easter Bunnies, Mardi Gras, and other traditions and stories. It's like you didn't even read what I said.

I have found this about you. When it comes to religion, your arms are too short to box with God. You are always on attack mode, and you don't seem to listen. Hell you talk about another thread, you mean the thread where I bring up the Aliens who went around the world and everyone thought they were Gods. Is that it?

MistaNova

« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2013, 01:15:40 AM »

Well gosh, the CIA were involved in spy games during the Cold War. America are still the most paranoid nation on earth so nothings changed.

Spy games? Testing on people without their permission is a game?

Here's a thought, maybe the government's best interest isn't the citizens they're supposed to protect...

Will_B

« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2013, 03:32:34 AM »

Spy games? Testing on people without their permission is a game?

Damn Iveus u need a holiday or somethin.

'Spy Games' is an expression, I'm talkin bout stuff like this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ipcress_File_(film)

MistaNova

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2013, 07:27:35 AM »

Yeah you're right. Maybe I should go to Britain where BBC will tell me what's right and what's wrong.
Plus you appearently don't need dental hygiene.

Will_B

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2013, 07:48:55 AM »

Yeah you're right. Maybe I should go to Britain where BBC will tell me what's right and what's wrong.
Plus you appearently don't need dental hygiene.

LMFAO!!