Author Topic: I'm supporting the NRA  (Read 1565 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I'm supporting the NRA
« on: December 22, 2012, 12:55:48 PM »
fuck all these ban-firearms laws and everything that's under that umbrella.  I hope Diane Feinstein croaks asap, that bitch done lost her mind. 

the good thing is I think the public is smarter than this.  My faith in humans is very low and very shakey but theres atleast a teeny possibility that the people wont let this Gun-Ban shit slide

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
Re: I'm supporting the NRA
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 01:05:40 PM »
I considered doing the same. But then I just decided to keep the money myself.

On a related note why do people vote for these elderly people? Feinstein is 79. Three senators are in their 80s, 24 are in their 70s. They've got a shitload of power but are they even in touch with reality anymore?

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 01:16:21 PM »
Nah, I can't support the NRA for doing rallies in the cities where mass murders went down due to guns just days after the shootings took place. I agree with a lot of their stances, but as an organization they can go fuck themselves.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 01:29:32 PM »

On a related note why do people vote for these elderly people? Feinstein is 79. Three senators are in their 80s, 24 are in their 70s. They've got a shitload of power but are they even in touch with reality anymore?

So tru.  I remebered when Luke Russert asked Nancy Pelosi about that type of shit and she brushed it off as a disrespectful joke.  I actually thought it was a good question.  The age old expression "with age comes wisdom" is so very very true but that doesnt mean all of our Senators and House Reps and etc should be Grandma & Grandpa.  There's just certain things that u lose touch with when time goes on.  I dont watch Lil'Looney Toones anymore but back in tha day u couldnt take my eyes off the TV for nothin [shot out to Recess]

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 01:31:29 PM »
I agree with a lot of their stances, but as an organization they can go fuck themselves.

Absolutely.  Thats why i put support"ing" instead of just simply support lol.  But i do thank them for fighting for anti-gun laws tho. 

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 06:12:35 PM »
Nah, I can't support the NRA for doing rallies in the cities where mass murders went down due to guns just days after the shootings took place. I agree with a lot of their stances, but as an organization they can go fuck themselves.

Wise words. As most of the times, for them it's not about the cause, it's about money and power. And bitches, of course (no Lox).
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 06:17:47 PM »

Wise words. As most of the times, for them it's not about the cause, it's about money and power. And bitches, of course (no Lox).

That could be said about any and every organization. But besides being after the "Scarface" trinity of money, power, and women they are also actively involved in firearm issues. Including things like promoting firearm safety. And more so than any other organization in the world. Sometimes in misguided ways maybe, but still.

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 06:40:48 PM »

That could be said about any and every organization. But besides being after the "Scarface" trinity of money, power, and women they are also actively involved in firearm issues. Including things like promoting firearm safety. And more so than any other organization in the world. Sometimes in misguided ways maybe, but still.

AND promoting firearms! It's not about guns being the reason for all the violence that's happening but I don't feel firearms itselves are a particularly helpful item to involve into any conflict. What I mean is that an organisation, whose only focus are guns, might have some aspects to it that aren't that bad. But no matter if it's gun safety or whatever, in the end it's about promoting guns (Along with the "Scarface Trinity", but I'd rather see that trinity internalized in an organisation like Doctors Without Borders than in the fucking NRA). See where I'm coming from?

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 06:46:18 PM »

AND promoting firearms! It's not about guns being the reason for all the violence that's happening but I don't feel firearms itselves are a particularly helpful item to involve into any conflict. What I mean is that an organisation, whose only focus are guns, might have some aspects to it that aren't that bad. But no matter if it's gun safety or whatever, in the end it's about promoting guns (Along with the "Scarface Trinity", but I'd rather see that trinity internalized in an organisation like Doctors Without Borders than in the fucking NRA). See where I'm coming from?

You are free to be opposed to their views. But to state that they aren't about the cause they claim, which is promoting firearms yeah, like you did in the first post is a fallacy.

Fraxxx

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 07:03:27 PM »

You are free to be opposed to their views. But to state that they aren't about the cause they claim, which is promoting firearms yeah, like you did in the first post is a fallacy.

Didn't say that. I thought I was more precise in my second post which said: "But no matter if it's gun safety or whatever, in the end it's about promoting guns (Along with the "Scarface Trinity", but I'd rather see that trinity internalized in an organisation like Doctors Without Borders than in the fucking NRA)." Cuz no matter what the motivation of the organisation's members might be, the organisation itself is still about promoting guns, which I don't think is a very desirable goal in itself.

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 07:44:16 PM »

Didn't say that. I thought I was more precise in my second post which said: "But no matter if it's gun safety or whatever, in the end it's about promoting guns (Along with the "Scarface Trinity", but I'd rather see that trinity internalized in an organisation like Doctors Without Borders than in the fucking NRA)." Cuz no matter what the motivation of the organisation's members might be, the organisation itself is still about promoting guns, which I don't think is a very desirable goal in itself.

OK. Sorry I misunderstood you the first time round. I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death (with firearms) your right to say it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2012, 10:45:59 PM »
i hope Pierre Es Cargo keeps it trill tomorrow on MTP.  lord knows David Gregory's ass will put u back to sleep but i hop Mr. Rifle Man does a good deed and helps end this "anti-auto-gun" shit.  if not, fml and yours and all of our offspring's legacies to come

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 06:49:52 PM »
The NRA can go fuck itself but I am very pro gun. If when I move back to CA a registry is required you can bet I'm not declaring anything.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 09:55:09 PM »
The gun debate is crazy right now.

Ive got a question for all you cupcake Euros who think the Queen knows best - How did the Assault Rifles Ban of 1994 effect the Columbine Incident?

I'll wait...
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 10:19:30 PM »
The gun debate is crazy right now.

Ive got a question for all you cupcake Euros who think the Queen knows best - How did the Assault Rifles Ban of 1994 effect the Columbine Incident?

I'll wait...

It didn't. But then again I'm not for an assault rifle ban. I am for a licensing process in which before anyone buys a gun, they must prove they can take care of one and they have the proper training to carry one. Many people leave loaded guns around their house and their kids get to them. I had a friend die from a mom who left a loaded shot gun out, and the statistics of children who die in home accidents is just crazy. If a licensing process saves one kid, if it educates gun owners about the true dangers of guns, then it would have worked.

Now in terms of the Assault Rifles ban, England has outlawed assault rifles and hand guns for almost 2 decades, and no one has invaded them yet. So far they have had all the benefits and none of the negatives that we as Americans fear. I personally don't support the US adopting that policy, but it can be argued that we'd be better off if we did.