Author Topic: Who knew u could get crunk off the CVS brand of Tussin DM & Benadryl?  (Read 3480 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Who knew u could get crunk off the CVS brand of Tussin DM & Benadryl?
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 12:27:11 PM »
Awesome.  This shit is like therapy for u huh?  I can see u relieving mad stress typing that out. 

actually its quite entertaining, lol given the fact that i was almost convinced you were an alias that was made by a dubcc OG.

your really really dumb, and its just funny and fun as hell to fuck with you. pretty much it, and we here on dubcc appreciate it, as time and time again you surprise us with the level of your stupidity

edit: oh, and no im not relieving stress, I'm not offended or mad at any of your posts, and neither is anyone on this board. but i am at the companies india office and i cant sleep right now. so im just having fun with the village retard till i get sleepy
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 12:29:56 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 12:40:19 PM »
lol "we here at dubcc"!  for u to be part of the We obviously your bitch ass wouldnt be confused as to who i am, your "we" wouldve filled u in by now.  so with that said, #thatsdead

but i can speak for everybody and say that youre the only 1 who finds this shit amusing and youre the only 1 who's in denial about who needs Meds lol.  look at u, everytime u speak against me, who comes to your aid?  youre alone and outnumbered.  u think this type of shit is cool.  we get it, youre a loser.  youre a stereotypical east asian boy who has a little dick and works with computers all day hanging around chatrooms who deals with alotta sexual frustration and social retardation.  

We at dubcc get it, u dont!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2012, 12:47:49 PM »
lol "we here at dubcc"!  for u to be part of the We obviously your bitch ass wouldnt be confused as to who i am, your "we" wouldve filled u in by now.  so with that said, #thatsdead

but i can speak for everybody and say that youre the only 1 who finds this shit amusing and youre the only 1 who's in denial about who needs Meds lol.  look at u, everytime u speak against me, who comes to your aid?  youre alone and outnumbered.  u think this type of shit is cool.  we get it, youre a loser.  youre a stereotypical east asian boy who has a little dick and works with computers all day hanging around chatrooms who deals with alotta sexual frustration and social retardation.  

We at dubcc get it, u dont!

awww radio tube u mad??

radiotube, anyone that interacts with you knows you're somewhat mentally ill. im not saying anybody is on my side, but when u see a bum on a street, do you not agree as long with everyone else that hes a bum?

alone and outnumbered cmon radio tube i thought u would have better than that. oh my im outnumbered dubcc, my life is over.

i dont think making fun of retards is cool, but certainly u prove it to be quite entertaining and fun.

and u still havent explained on how i "talk black", nor why you think im a individual that "tries to fit in"

im not sure how credible all your insults about me are, but you sure are one dumb nigga.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 12:59:25 PM »
if im a dumb nigga youre a gay chink.  

and u do feel some way about it becuz i see it struck a nerve.  

go make me some shrimp & dumplings and ill keep letting u "attack" me.  i honestly just feel sad for u, u really think youre doing something or causing a scene in real life tho.  And im supposed to be tha retard?....for forum purposes, ok

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 01:06:43 PM »
youre one of those losers who feels like they got something to prove becuz in real life youre just a punk.  i see u typing so take this in too

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 01:07:58 PM »
hahahahah, u so mad, u lock the thread and then unlock it.

radiotube, you dont strike a nerve nor anyones nerve, you're like the court jester. you make tha g-spot lively. with countless posts of pure comedy at the expense of your intelligence and respect of course.

yes radiotube, i strongly feel like what i say to you has some real purpose other than entertainment.

i mean tube, you have to ask yourself if you're a retard, are you an adult and post like a 13 yr old child? ask yourself that. :D

oh, and yes, i have so much to prove on dubcc, you are so right on point there tube.   ::)

hahahah

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 01:14:01 PM »
thats wassup.  u prove to the world that u have assburgers again, way to go.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 01:18:44 PM »
thats wassup.  u prove to the world that u have assburgers again, way to go.

i dont know about me having "aspergers", but i do know you live ugly fat bitches with asses and considering your pillsbury doughboy like figure, one can assume you love burgers.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2012, 01:22:50 PM »
thats wassup.  you still try to act like Black guys frim LA but thats wassup

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2012, 01:28:08 PM »
thats wassup.  you still try to act like Black guys frim LA but thats wassup

im not sure what your getting at, u said this in the initial post int he 11's thread where you stated "u would be robbin niggas for 11s" or something of that sort if u shared the same strong interest for them shoes.

i assume it was the usage of the word "homie"? i assure you that is not an ebonic word, well at least in LA, its widely used by groups that claim to hate blacks as much as the word "brother", such as woods, skins, nazis, and KKK.

good job radiotube, you served your purpose, im sleepy now. at least we all know that you can do at least one thing right, besides make fake fantasy albums

good night  ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2012, 01:43:22 PM »
lol, u talk just like a jersey nigga too smh.  but u might be right, it may even be sooner than that my coon
yes sir you are indeed goin' nowhere fast.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2012, 02:43:56 PM »
Radiotube,

2 Bottles of Vick's Dry Cough
Bubba Kush
Blackberry Kush
Peptol Bismol Chewable (So you don't puke or have enough diarrhea to fill up a toilet bowl)
Then hit www.disinfo.com

Enjoy your trip.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 02:45:32 PM by GWhoB? »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2012, 02:58:43 PM »
this nigga listens to trinidad james jerome lookin' ass and drink syrup like it's gatorade and brags about bein' lazy...fuckin' loser smdh.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2012, 03:51:06 PM »
Fucking lowlife dipshits drinking otc syrup are giving the real lean culture a black eye. They are on par with paint huffers. Shame on you Arthur.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2012, 04:16:33 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE