Author Topic: Who knew u could get crunk off the CVS brand of Tussin DM & Benadryl?  (Read 3482 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Who knew u could get crunk off the CVS brand of Tussin DM & Benadryl?
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2012, 09:14:34 PM »
my name isnt even Arthur

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2012, 11:35:14 PM »
No way radioboobs isnt an alias.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2012, 12:04:25 AM »

nah, hes a legit individual with mental retardation, he even made a youtube video with his fatass. u can even see the bread crumbs on this niggas lips.

trust me that what i thought too, but look how far and dumb he is and how he kept me entertained.

i bluntly told him that im fucking with him because i couldnt go to sleep, and he still replied and responded back, i mean what can you expect form a disabled individual like him, almost makes me feel guilty for fucking with a retard.

an alias wouldnt of kept going and they wouldn't of just initially post nonsense.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2012, 03:15:05 AM »
how many won ton soups is it going to take u to finally come up with some new material?  youre just like a broken record saying the same shit over and over again, and u STILL get no response.  i dont know who's cornier, you or hack.  im sorry your uncle used to dress u up as a little gurl as a young boy and rape u but calling me a retard isnt gonna make your life any better.  u can suck a dick and die in real life.  and frankly i never liked your musty soy sauce smellin ass.  you wanna act like a black guy soooo bad that its pathetic.  

"u mastered the bang, and the slang, and the mental of niggaz in compton, watts, and south central" or however it goes.  yeah thats definitely you.  u havent taken a shit in a week becuz someones steady runnin up in you cleanin u out.  foh, im out here supportin my self livin nice, watchu doin', net-bangin on your sick father's PC.  thats y u always runnin back on here tellin fantasies of u hangin with rappers like we care or even believe u.  u wanna be cool but it aint in you

im lockin this thread so make 1 about me since u cant keep a black dick outchur mouth u faggot. 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:16:58 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »

nah, hes a legit individual with mental retardation, he even made a youtube video with his fatass. u can even see the bread crumbs on this niggas lips.

trust me that what i thought too, but look how far and dumb he is and how he kept me entertained.

i bluntly told him that im fucking with him because i couldnt go to sleep, and he still replied and responded back, i mean what can you expect form a disabled individual like him, almost makes me feel guilty for fucking with a retard.

an alias wouldnt of kept going and they wouldn't of just initially post nonsense.

LOL.

Well, hes gotta be troll status then.

Ive seen that youtube video, and Ive read his retarded-ass posts and theories before, and hes either some kind of autistic bricksquad cheerleader drug abusing racist ethug or an awesome troll.  

Hi Arthur  :wavey:, you get a ream of paper for Christmas so you can print out your fake traklists and put em up on telephone polls all over da hood??
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:12:08 AM by Russell Bell »

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2012, 10:19:05 AM »
how many won ton soups is it going to take u to finally come up with some new material?  youre just like a broken record saying the same shit over and over again, and u STILL get no response.  i dont know who's cornier, you or hack.  im sorry your uncle used to dress u up as a little gurl as a young boy and rape u but calling me a retard isnt gonna make your life any better.  u can suck a dick and die in real life.  and frankly i never liked your musty soy sauce smellin ass.  you wanna act like a black guy soooo bad that its pathetic.  

"u mastered the bang, and the slang, and the mental of niggaz in compton, watts, and south central" or however it goes.  yeah thats definitely you.  u havent taken a shit in a week becuz someones steady runnin up in you cleanin u out.  foh, im out here supportin my self livin nice, watchu doin', net-bangin on your sick father's PC.  thats y u always runnin back on here tellin fantasies of u hangin with rappers like we care or even believe u.  u wanna be cool but it aint in you

im lockin this thread so make 1 about me since u cant keep a black dick outchur mouth u faggot.  
LOL @ You having to quote an Eazy track  because your to much of a retard to come up with anything original. When you have to say "Would you like Fries with that" you don't run shit. Tell me dogg did you get a 10 minute Violation for not wearing both your gloves?

levamisole

• Lil Geezy

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2012, 03:12:35 PM »

LOL @ You having to quote an Eazy track  because your to much of a retard to come up with anything original. When you have to say "Would you like Fries with that" you don't run shit. Tell me dogg did you get a 10 minute Violation for not wearing both your gloves?

Damn that burns like arthurs moms beaver after a weekend of four loko drunkards and neighborhood crackheads all pounding their syphilis past her fupa and into her guts.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2012, 05:52:18 PM »
just wait until you finally smoke your first crack rock arthur

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2012, 07:17:28 PM »

Damn that burns like arthurs moms beaver after a weekend of four loko drunkards and neighborhood crackheads all pounding their syphilis past her fupa and into her guts.
10 Bucks says when he forgets to give them the sauce and doesn't get caught he thinks he just got away with triple murder.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2012, 12:49:50 PM »
just wait until you finally smoke your first crack rock arthur
he'll be doin' that and makin' a thread about it soon.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2012, 01:47:42 PM »

yeah, co sign

he can be aight sometimes though...but just whne you think he's maturing he makes ridiculous threads about 2 Chainz

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2012, 10:42:31 AM »

lmao

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2012, 02:26:18 PM »
Told y'all I had a plug for Friday afternoon. Codeine is weak. Hydrocodone baby. It's gonna be a good afternoon.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2012, 12:16:25 PM »
ive never drank syrup but over the years ive taken plenty of painkillers, never got addicted though. is that hydrocodone syrup really that different of an effect than just taking vicz/norcos?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.