Author Topic: Who knew u could get crunk off the CVS brand of Tussin DM & Benadryl?  (Read 3489 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Who knew u could get crunk off the CVS brand of Tussin DM & Benadryl?
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2013, 10:50:17 AM »
LOL @ the muthafuckas thinkin' it's cool to drink syrup and pop pills like the shit ain't dangerous. smdh.

cant blame radio tube, the nigga cant read. look at all his replies, this understands less than half the shit i post.
he's the perfect example of stupidity. that's what drugs will do to you he shoulda been payin' attention to that egg in the fryin' pan commercial as a child. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2013, 05:40:22 PM »
LOL @ the muthafuckas thinkin' it's cool to drink syrup and pop pills like the shit ain't dangerous. smdh.

cant blame radio tube, the nigga cant read. look at all his replies, this understands less than half the shit i post.
he's the perfect example of stupidity. that's what drugs will do to you he shoulda been payin' attention to that egg in the fryin' pan commercial as a child. LOL

Holy shit i just laughed at somethin u posted for the 1st time.

See mom jokes arent the only humor on the horizon my son.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2013, 07:02:41 PM »
a nigga loves 40 ounces and fried chicken way too much to off himself.

you're not fooling anyone arthur

lol

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2013, 07:29:27 PM »
This can't be life.