Author Topic: Ban Cars in China NOW  (Read 1982 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ban Cars in China NOW
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 03:04:38 PM »
Actually, owning a car in China is a bureaucratic hell. Way more regulated than gun ownership in USA.

There are only 114 million automobiles in China whereas there are over 300 million civilian guns in the USA. This despite the population of China being over 1 billion larger than the population of USA. (1,344 million vs 311 million).

2pac didn't only do songs about guns. He also used them (to shoot cops!). And died from gunshot wounds. Hopefully "Russell Bell" will suffer the same fate, soon!  :scarface:

? bureaucratic?

you have money, you have car. simple as that.

guys giving you problems? slip him a couple RNBs' and problem gone.

LOL common sense.

These Euros kill me.

It's called corruption not common sense.

Die soon!

LOL u maaad sensitive.

Make sure you put that tampon in the right way.

Not really you are just the biggest jerk I've ever come across. But no one is perfect and I'm sure you have your reasons. Sorry for my nasty comments and take care.

I love you too.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 05:27:21 PM »
This is a great thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 11:37:01 PM »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 11:57:05 PM »
Tell us more about 2pacs escapades  :laugh:.

Not exactly one of his escapades but since you ask, ok, I've got a 2pac story for you.

Despite what you may want to believe 2pac was never all that popular in Europe. The only music video I remember seeing was "Changes", and it was incidentally the only song I heard from him back then. The "gay" piano beat along with the sentimental video failed to impress my juvenile mind. Also I was attending an international school and there was an overweight American girl in my class who had a picture of him topless on her binder right next to a picture of N Sync or whatever.

These two things made me put him in the same category with acts like the Backstreet Boys and I pretty much went out of my way to avoid any of his shit. It wasn't until the Internet matured into a consumer thing and I was able to read up on music on sites like All Music Guide while bootlegging it from Napster that I figured out I had misjudged 2pac and been missing out. Still not a huge fan, though.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 03:15:45 PM »

Not exactly one of his escapades but since you ask, ok, I've got a 2pac story for you.

Despite what you may want to believe 2pac was never all that popular in Europe. The only music video I remember seeing was "Changes", and it was incidentally the only song I heard from him back then. The "gay" piano beat along with the sentimental video failed to impress my juvenile mind. Also I was attending an international school and there was an overweight American girl in my class who had a picture of him topless on her binder right next to a picture of N Sync or whatever.

These two things made me put him in the same category with acts like the Backstreet Boys and I pretty much went out of my way to avoid any of his shit. It wasn't until the Internet matured into a consumer thing and I was able to read up on music on sites like All Music Guide while bootlegging it from Napster that I figured out I had misjudged 2pac and been missing out. Still not a huge fan, though.

Im guessing you were born in the 90s if "Changes" was the 2pac video you remember.

I swear to god all this anti-bullying shit has turned this new generation into hostess cup cakes.

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 04:56:11 PM »

Im guessing you were born in the 90s if "Changes" was the 2pac video you remember.

I swear to god all this anti-bullying shit has turned this new generation into hostess cup cakes.

Nope he just needed to get killed before he got internationally famous enough to get videos shown.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »

That "everybody is a winner" shit they do with kid's sports is disgusting too. Got all these lil niggas entitled to shit they didn't even earn.

Get yo "A for effort" ass outta here, kids.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2012, 05:12:08 PM »
You guys sound like you're mentally stuck in middle school.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2012, 02:10:42 AM »

Nope he just needed to get killed before he got internationally famous enough to get videos shown.

Last picked for the team ass nigga

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2012, 02:14:25 AM »

LOL, Im guessing you were born in 1994.  Am I wrong?

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012, 02:37:05 AM »

I'm guessing  you don't have any friends but instead of blaming it on the man in the mirror you're blaming society. Don't let that push you to the wrong side of the law though, because there's a whole lot of "sensitive" people on the inside and trust me you wouldn't like it there.

Oh and while I don't understand your infatuation with my age you are wrong. I can only wish I was that young (but knew what I now know at this age). Can't really help when you were born though.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 09:00:59 PM »

I'm guessing  you don't have any friends but instead of blaming it on the man in the mirror you're blaming society. Don't let that push you to the wrong side of the law though, because there's a whole lot of "sensitive" people on the inside and trust me you wouldn't like it there.

Oh and while I don't understand your infatuation with my age you are wrong. I can only wish I was that young (but knew what I now know at this age). Can't really help when you were born though.

So youre sensitive which is like the people who inhabit jails, so that makes you tough hahaha

Your age shows since Changes is the 2pac video you remember, which also tells me you probably haven't experienced much about the world which would explain your opinions

I like that you got yourself together after those earlier thread outbursts though that shows character  :laugh: