Author Topic: 50 needs to get off that bs and put G-Unit back together  (Read 679 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

50 needs to get off that bs and put G-Unit back together
« on: December 26, 2012, 08:54:59 AM »
i understand he's trying to make a power move but i dont see that as being reasonable.  G-Unit is in demand, not 50 (no disrespect).  And at the same time G-Unit wouldnt be shit without 50, 50 hasnt really shown to be all that without G-Unit (music wise).
http://www.sohh.com/2012/12/50_cent_silences_tony_yayo_lloyd_banks_y.html

Game
Buck (im sure they can get him on there a good amount)
Yayo
Banks

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
Re: 50 needs to get off that bs and put G-Unit back together
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 11:23:56 AM »
nobody likes 50 anymore and this is coming from someone who's checked all of his projects. i thought beg for mercy was a really good album but 50 just isn't relevant anymore

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 11:54:14 AM »
thats y he needs to do the gunit project.  many ppl feel the same way

h2k4

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 04:42:27 PM »
Yeah, 50 has passed his expiration date.  But that's what happens when you try to cater to the pop charts.  It's really difficult to come back to the tough guy image.

Would be interesting to see how a new G-Unit album would sound tho.  If they could all get back on that grimey type music with lesser known producers (like Red Spyda was at the time), limit Yayo to a small amount of features, and Banks uses his old voice, it could actually work.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 05:35:52 PM »
"Beg For Mercy" was fuckin great, the second album wasn't. Would be dope to hear a new G-Unit album though, but with no bullshit ass love songs. I was just bumpin' the old G-Unit mixtapes a couple of days ago that came out before 50's "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" and damn they still dope as fuck.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 11:36:45 PM »
50's actually making some noise with this new single, and the track with Jeezy and Snoop is straight heat.

The last Unit tapes were pretty dope in my opinion as well, Bodysnatchers was straight 8) would love to hear more.

MistaNova

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 03:03:17 AM »
Would be nice to hear some new tracks with them rapping over dope Dre and Khalil instrumentals. I guess we'll have to wait until the next time Game decides to go bipolar and offer to kiss and make up with 50, and for when Buck gets released from prison.

h2k4

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 06:15:00 PM »
Would be nice to hear some new tracks with them rapping over dope Dre and Khalil instrumentals. I guess we'll have to wait until the next time Game decides to go bipolar and offer to kiss and make up with 50, and for when Buck gets released from prison.

As if Game is the reason there hasn't been a G-unit album :grumpy:

50 isn't really interested in making that type of music anymore.

50 isn't even getting along with his own crew.

I wouldn't mind seeing Banks, Buck, and Game make a few records together, if 50 isn't willing to bury the hatchet.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 06:42:03 PM »

As if Game is the reason there hasn't been a G-unit album :grumpy:

50 isn't really interested in making that type of music anymore.

50 isn't even getting along with his own crew.

I wouldn't mind seeing Banks, Buck, and Game make a few records together, if 50 isn't willing to bury the hatchet.

Game said he wanted to work with 50 again, and then a few days later released a track dissing him, he's done this multiple times already. Why would someone sane want to deal with someone like that?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 10:49:55 PM »
50's come correct a lot recently. Just doesn't have that sizzle because Dre ain't producing classics & his rhymes are kinda outdated, along with no real lyrical ability.

But he's dead to the market, I don't even think if him & Game made a duo album it would be too crazy, unless Dre was the executive producer.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 11:00:37 PM »
50's come correct a lot recently. Just doesn't have that sizzle because Dre ain't producing classics & his rhymes are kinda outdated, along with no real lyrical ability.

But he's dead to the market, I don't even think if him & Game made a duo album it would be too crazy, unless Dre was the executive producer.

I wouldn't say he's dead to the market, his new joints getting a bit of play, 17 million views on YouTube aswell.

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 12:09:00 AM »
50 has burned a lot of bridges beefing left and right. Even with people in his own camp.

Worst of all was the case with Young Buck. The man called 50 in his worst moment crying for help and what did 50 do? Ridiculed him by putting a recording of the phone call online. What kind of leader does that? In fact never mind the leader part, what kind of human being does that? Despicable.

A lot of artists are probably wary of working with him and the public has been tired of his bs for ages. He dug his own grave.

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2012, 07:41:33 AM »
Quote from: 50 Cent
Actually, its all about positioning the record. See, I rap about the harsh realities and cater to a space that can't be reached by marketing dollars because they don't come from that actual environment.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 02:17:19 PM »
50 has burned a lot of bridges beefing left and right. Even with people in his own camp.

Worst of all was the case with Young Buck. The man called 50 in his worst moment crying for help and what did 50 do? Ridiculed him by putting a recording of the phone call online. What kind of leader does that? In fact never mind the leader part, what kind of human being does that? Despicable.

A lot of artists are probably wary of working with him and the public has been tired of his bs for ages. He dug his own grave.

this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

kuruptlon

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 03:45:51 PM »

Whether it would sell or not I would love to see a Game and 50 collabo album.