Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle Delays "The Marathon 3: Victory Lap" Mixtape  (Read 633 times)

Fraxxx

Nipsey Hussle Delays "The Marathon 3: Victory Lap" Mixtape
« on: December 18, 2012, 10:31:25 AM »
Nipsey Hussle has announced that his upcoming mixtape The Marathon 3: Victory Lap has been delayed until early 2013.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21748/title.nipsey-hussle-delays-the-marathon-3-victory-lap-mixtape

I hope he get back on track with this, musically. Bullets 2 & 3 were fire, The Marathon was nice, too. TMC wasn't for me, beatwise. I think that many people felt like that.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

gio™fugahoo

Re: Nipsey Hussle Delays "The Marathon 3: Victory Lap" Mixtape
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 11:18:35 AM »
Nipsey Hussle has announced that his upcoming mixtape The Marathon 3: Victory Lap has been delayed until early 2013.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21748/title.nipsey-hussle-delays-the-marathon-3-victory-lap-mixtape

I hope he get back on track with this, musically. Bullets 2 & 3 were fire, The Marathon was nice, too. TMC wasn't for me, beatwise.I think that many people felt like that.

This

Okka

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 01:42:05 PM »
Lookin forward to hearin' this. The last two mixtapes haven't been that dope in my opinion though.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 01:55:01 PM »
Lookin forward to hearin' this. The last two mixtapes haven't been that dope in my opinion though.

Yep im waiting 2 but
I Hope he Steps his Beat Game up
Fuck all this David guetta Sounding beats

MistaNova

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 02:00:39 PM »
A rapper delaying a mixtape? Shocking :o.

I'm mildly looking foward to it though. If the Marathon mixtapes are any indication there should at least be a couple of decent tracks on it.

cedrik

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 03:47:38 AM »
8) 8) 8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 05:03:03 PM »
Even though I don't really fuck with MMG, hopefully they can bless him with some amazing production and actually get his album out.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 06:42:14 PM »
Even though I don't really fuck with MMG, hopefully they can bless him with some amazing production and actually get his album out.

so it's confirmed that he signed with them?

either way, looking forward to this new project from Nipsey as I enjoyed The Marathon and TMC, I just didn't like that Extra Laps or whatever it was called

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 11:40:26 AM »
man i hope nipssey dont sign with mmg that dont even mix right at all. he should go with TDE :D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 09:06:52 PM »
man i hope nipssey dont sign with mmg that dont even mix right at all. he should go with TDE :D

Theyve got dope production and they get albums out, best option for Nipsey at this point.

Okka

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 03:07:09 PM »
I wouldn't mind Nipsey on MMG, we would finally get the album.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 03:12:15 PM by Okka »

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 12:37:11 PM »

Theyve got dope production and they get albums out, best option for Nipsey at this point.

i just dont think it would be a good fit. like too much talent and you know he's gonna take a back seat there. i just know it. i say he stays solo with a good deal or just stay independent i dont see why he doesn't stay by himself.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2012, 11:42:36 PM »

i just dont think it would be a good fit. like too much talent and you know he's gonna take a back seat there. i just know it. i say he stays solo with a good deal or just stay independent i dont see why he doesn't stay by himself.

He's been trying to do his own thing for years and we still haven't got an album, what makes you think he can do it now? Nipsey needs some kind of machine behind him in my opinion.