Author Topic: Jay Z Before Reasonable Doubt  (Read 207 times)

Doggystylin

Jay Z Before Reasonable Doubt
« on: February 27, 2003, 09:33:28 PM »
yall know about jay before reasonable doubt? i was talkin to rod and he was tellin me how he was chillin watchin driven on jay z on vh1 one day when he wasnt gangstafied enough to go out and he had some songs where he rapped real fast

anyone got any info on jigga?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:Jay Z Before Reasonable Doubt
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2003, 11:06:25 PM »

Yo I got Jay-Z first single before "Dead president's"..
It's called "In my lifetime"

here is the track listing:

1.Original Ski radio version (4:10)
2.Original Ski street version (4:28)
3.Skitrumental (4:28)
4.Big Jazz Radio remix (4:48)
5.Big Jazzmental remix (4:05)
6.Can't get with that (4:01) (Dj Clark Kent version)

Jigga's style was on some Fu-Snickin's fast style...that's the way the entire East-coast used to rap before they swallowed the Westcoast dick...and tried to be like us.

OnE
Hatesrats 2000Tre

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2003, 03:49:05 AM »
jay-z is/was the realest rapper out there

before he had a deal, before he performed in any club he started rocafella with his own drug money (dude never worked a 9-5 in his life). over $100,000 wrinkled dollars straight up in cash.

you realise why no rapper can duplicate a album like 'reasonable doubt' (many have tried but failed miserably). reasonable doubt is the most gangsta album out there, thats jiggaman in the husle right there, he paints the real hustle picture on that album.
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2003, 05:39:16 AM »
he rhymed like that on da graveyard..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2003, 08:28:48 AM »
alright you were asking for some shit on jay-z before reasonable doubt and i'm a hook you with what i know...

jay-z was in a group called Original Flavor and they released a single and i seen it as the old school joint of the day on 106 and park a long time ago, the song is called "Can I Get Open" and jay-z flows fast and tight, and the shit is maddd old school, you can tell by the way his homies flow...

also you can find him on some Jaz-O tracks which most people already know...check out the song "Hawaiian Sophie" it was released as a single and if you ever caught the video you would see jay sporting a high-top fade looking maddd young...also peep "Let's Go" and "Fun"...they are also tracks with Jaz-O...

hope i helped, peace.

Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2003, 02:02:54 PM »
he rhymed like that on da graveyard..

He was extremely tight during those reasonable doubt...now he is styraight wack

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2003, 07:25:36 PM »
much props to everyone(AlerG,Hatesrates,etc.),thanx, now do yall know where i can get those tracks?