Author Topic: Hack, I got a deal for ya  (Read 731 times)

Wheres my daddy

Hack, I got a deal for ya
« on: December 27, 2012, 03:36:57 PM »
I will provide you with an unheard classic Death Row track from Gina Longo if you will suck a black dick.  Deal?

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Hack, I got a deal for ya
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 09:48:15 PM »
going out of alias or did you forget to log out? ;)

btw who is gina longo?

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 09:49:51 PM »
going out of alias or did you forget to log out? ;)

btw who is gina longo?

Gina Longo was the daughter of the judge or D.A. who waived some of Suge's charges. She made an E.P. worth of material on Death Row including a song with Danny Boy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 09:53:38 PM »
oh okay

well i highly doubt she made any "classic" material so sorry to Brian's kid but i will have to reject this offer :D

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 02:32:36 AM »
Funny to see the Kon Artis (no compliment) Tanner in a dick sucking thread.

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 10:35:49 AM »
oh okay

well i highly doubt she made any "classic" material so sorry to Brian's kid but i will have to reject this offer :D

Why would you reject the offer...you racist?  Ok, ok I'll let you suck a white dick.

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 11:19:15 AM »
Funny to see the Kon Artis (no compliment) Tanner in a dick sucking thread.

Tanner has the keywords "dick" , "suck" , and "deathrow" set up to notify him to come out of the cuts and post.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 01:06:49 PM »
oh okay

Why would you reject the offer...you racist?  Ok, ok I'll let you suck a white dick.

alias failias  ::)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 12:55:31 PM »
NICCY was right.  Tanner bailed.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 06:11:55 PM »
hack bounced, as well...i suspect he could be dead. dude was here 24/7 around the clock and hasnt posted in days. also hasnt adjusted his fantasy roster since.

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 06:46:30 PM »
hack bounced, as well...i suspect he could be dead. dude was here 24/7 around the clock and hasnt posted in days. also hasnt adjusted his fantasy roster since.

Lol, dude was here less than a week ago..

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 06:52:31 PM »

thats what im sayin...it's hack. he posts every single day, numerous times. literally. whats the chances that he just stops cold turkey and doesn't show up for 4 days or adjust his fantasy roster? does an every day chain-smoker suddenly forget to buy a pack of cigs for 4 consecutive days? either his computer crashed, or he's dead.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 09:52:08 PM »
i told yall motherfuckers hack wasnt supposed to be using the stove without adult supervision, during newyears walmart was closed so he was left with no access to the bakery that was built inside of the supermarket leaving him to his own devices he tried to make some pizza rolls and fucked around and burnt the crib down.

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 09:58:34 PM »

thats what im sayin...it's hack. he posts every single day, numerous times. literally. whats the chances that he just stops cold turkey and doesn't show up for 4 days or adjust his fantasy roster? does an every day chain-smoker suddenly forget to buy a pack of cigs for 4 consecutive days? either his computer crashed, or he's dead.

I'm gonna give him more than a week before I start declaring dude dead LOL

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 04:08:49 PM »
he dead