Author Topic: Why is this shooting not getting more attention?  (Read 6328 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Why is this shooting not getting more attention?
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2013, 02:01:01 PM »
I am not talking of unarming honest Americans. I am talking about making a provision that in order to own a gun, you have to prove you can handle a gun, clean a gun, know how to store a gun, and know that a gun is more likely to shot a family member than an intruder. These are gun basics. Right now ANYONE can buy a gun. You say the majority of people respect guns, I don't argue that. But if everyone respected guns, we would not be the nation with the most murders in the Industrialized World. We would not have so many kids who die from gun accidents each year. We have a huge problem.

Lets also look at mental health. We have lost more soldiers to suicide than to combat. We allow people who have mental health issues to get a gun. It's time we stop saying, I'M A RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER, DON'T TALK ABOUT ME. THAT'S BULLSHIT. I am a gun owner too, and I'm bringing it up. We need to change. It's time we look from within and figure out how to get people to respect guns. I am sick and tired of babies dying in gun accidents. I am sick and tired of the same profile of white male committing mass shootings. I am sick and tired of children dying in gang cross fires. I am sick and tired of IDIOTS owning guns and thinking it's a damn toy.

When I posted on my Facebook about the lack of respect people have for guns, my dad shocked me when he said, "That's why I never bought you a BB gun, but you know how to fire an M-1. Straight up, he never bought me a pallet gun, but I was 14 years old firing M-1's and an SKS Soviet military semi-automatic. As I said, I am NOT anti-gun, I am not even anti-assault rifle. But I am against IDIOTS getting a gun. And it's IDIOTS to usually want assault rifles.

You want a gun, the constitution allows that. But also know that there are people who non-gun owners call "GUN NUTS" and it's these people that give you, and me a bad name.

I was with you up until you said you're sick of white people committing mass shootings...you need to do a better job at rising above racism my friend. By your statement, you're not sick of Blacks, Mexicans, etc killing each other for decades of turf wars?

You also forget the Malvo serial killer that terrorized DC about 10 years ago? 2 black guys went around sniping innocent people. But that's ok because they're black right?

The powers that be drive race into your mind daily because it keeps you distracted from looking at them. Don't fall into the trap.

So this is how you think, this is how you try to discredit the truth? Hey it's up to you to stay stuck in your own ignorance.

What truth are you referring to? Your post was racist and you prolly didn't even realize it till I pointed it out to you. You're the one that said you're sick of white people killing, which infers that you aren't sick of other races killing.

Jon Malvo and the other dude were black serial killers.

U mad at whitey Mdogg?

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2013, 03:11:12 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2013, 07:52:02 PM »
I am not talking of unarming honest Americans. I am talking about making a provision that in order to own a gun, you have to prove you can handle a gun, clean a gun, know how to store a gun, and know that a gun is more likely to shot a family member than an intruder. These are gun basics. Right now ANYONE can buy a gun. You say the majority of people respect guns, I don't argue that. But if everyone respected guns, we would not be the nation with the most murders in the Industrialized World. We would not have so many kids who die from gun accidents each year. We have a huge problem.

Lets also look at mental health. We have lost more soldiers to suicide than to combat. We allow people who have mental health issues to get a gun. It's time we stop saying, I'M A RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER, DON'T TALK ABOUT ME. THAT'S BULLSHIT. I am a gun owner too, and I'm bringing it up. We need to change. It's time we look from within and figure out how to get people to respect guns. I am sick and tired of babies dying in gun accidents. I am sick and tired of the same profile of white male committing mass shootings. I am sick and tired of children dying in gang cross fires. I am sick and tired of IDIOTS owning guns and thinking it's a damn toy.

When I posted on my Facebook about the lack of respect people have for guns, my dad shocked me when he said, "That's why I never bought you a BB gun, but you know how to fire an M-1. Straight up, he never bought me a pallet gun, but I was 14 years old firing M-1's and an SKS Soviet military semi-automatic. As I said, I am NOT anti-gun, I am not even anti-assault rifle. But I am against IDIOTS getting a gun. And it's IDIOTS to usually want assault rifles.

You want a gun, the constitution allows that. But also know that there are people who non-gun owners call "GUN NUTS" and it's these people that give you, and me a bad name.

I was with you up until you said you're sick of white people committing mass shootings...you need to do a better job at rising above racism my friend. By your statement, you're not sick of Blacks, Mexicans, etc killing each other for decades of turf wars?

You also forget the Malvo serial killer that terrorized DC about 10 years ago? 2 black guys went around sniping innocent people. But that's ok because they're black right?

The powers that be drive race into your mind daily because it keeps you distracted from looking at them. Don't fall into the trap.

So this is how you think, this is how you try to discredit the truth? Hey it's up to you to stay stuck in your own ignorance.

What truth are you referring to? Your post was racist and you prolly didn't even realize it till I pointed it out to you. You're the one that said you're sick of white people killing, which infers that you aren't sick of other races killing.

U mad at whitey Mdogg?

Not mad at whitey. But when I heard about Sandy Hook, and I already knew the profile of the killer before it was even released to the public is a very, very telling statement about the recent history of mass murderers. You keep pointing to DC sniper, you could also point to Virginia Tech as the killer was Asian. But that's only two out of many. Now I will be honest, Asians do have a high number of mass murders as well, and Blacks and Latinos have a couple. But compared to whites, no minority is even close. In 2012, look at who has been doing the shooting.

Adam Lanza; Newtown, CT; 28 dead; White (mentally ill)
Andrew Engeldinger; Minneapolis, MN; 8 dead; White (killed his employer and others after being fired)
Wade Michael Page; Oak Creek, WI; 10 dead; White (thought he was shooting at Muslims, turned out they were Sikhs)
James Holmes; Aurora, CO; 70 dead; White (mentally ill)
Ian Stawicki; Seattle, WA; 7 dead; White (reason unknown, girlfriend said he was acting weird that day)
One L. Goh; Oakland, CA; 10 dead; Asian (Former nursing student who wanted revenge after being teased)
Jeong Soo Paek; Atlanta, GA; 5 dead; Asian (killed sisters, their husbands and then himself in a dispute)

Mass murders death count this last year by race: Blacks: 0; Latino: 0; Asians: 15; Whites: 118

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2013, 08:16:01 AM »

U mad at whitey Mdogg?

Not mad at whitey. But when I heard about Sandy Hook, and I already knew the profile of the killer before it was even released to the public is a very, very telling statement about the recent history of mass murderers. You keep pointing to DC sniper, you could also point to Virginia Tech as the killer was Asian. But that's only two out of many. Now I will be honest, Asians do have a high number of mass murders as well, and Blacks and Latinos have a couple. But compared to whites, no minority is even close. In 2012, look at who has been doing the shooting.

Andrew Engeldinger; Minneapolis, MN; 8 dead; White (killed his employer and others after being fired)
Wade Michael Page; Oak Creek, WI; 10 dead; White (thought he was shooting at Muslims, turned out they were Sikhs)
Ian Stawicki; Seattle, WA; 7 dead; White (reason unknown, girlfriend said he was acting weird that day)
One L. Goh; Oakland, CA; 10 dead; Asian (Former nursing student who wanted revenge after being teased)
Jeong Soo Paek; Atlanta, GA; 5 dead; Asian (killed sisters, their husbands and then himself in a dispute)

Mass murders death count this last year by race: Blacks: 0; Latino: 0; Asians: 15; Whites: 118

There were over 500 murders in Chicago in 2012. Guess how many of those were by blacks? 65% or 325. Are you sick of that too or no?

The man has you right where he wants you...looking at superficial bullshit that he waves in front of your face which distracts and prevents you from doing a little digging and seeing how the man is truly the one responsible for these tragedies. But people like you and willy laugh that off, so comfortable in your belief system and faith in your masters despite the facts and history to prove otherwise.

Will_B

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2013, 09:43:21 AM »
LOL Jrome still muddying the waters , not acknowledging the difference between massacres and murder.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2013, 05:00:51 PM »

Suicidal lunacy is a product of the upper middle class. You won't see blacks and latinos do this until their fincial positions rise.

And it's a shame they don't keep the Arab or stats. They'd make the white number count seem small.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2013, 07:45:02 AM »

U mad at whitey Mdogg?

There were over 500 murders in Chicago in 2012. Guess how many of those were by blacks? 65% or 325. Are you sick of that too or no?

The man has you right where he wants you...looking at superficial bullshit that he waves in front of your face which distracts and prevents you from doing a little digging and seeing how the man is truly the one responsible for these tragedies. But people like you and willy laugh that off, so comfortable in your belief system and faith in your masters despite the facts and history to prove otherwise.

Murder victims and murderers are what you'd call, disproportionately Black. You will notice in my originally rant, I did mention children getting killed in gang cross fire. As 2Pac once said "It's just another murder, nobody mourns no more, My tear drops gettin bigger but can't figure what I'm cryin forIs it the miniature caskets, little babies, Victims of a stray, from drug dealers gone crazy" That was a comment on the violence on the streets. And I didn't put Black or White, because gang violence is mainly a Black and Latino thing. So what that means is that I did touch, not just on Blacks, but Latinos in one sentence. Honestly, I grew up around gang violence, I have actually had a 12 gauge shotgun pointed at a gang member who was threatening me and my dad. In El Monte, California, we were fixing apartments and these guys came like they own the place and they tried to cause trouble. My dad said, "get my gun", I went and I had that gun pointed at them. They ran. I have seen gang violence up close, but I, myself never pulled the trigger as them running was good enough. To me, I am not concern with gang violence right now, I am more concern with the children dying of gang violence.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2013, 07:49:12 AM »

Suicidal lunacy is a product of the upper middle class. You won't see blacks and latinos do this until their fincial positions rise.

And it's a shame they don't keep the Arab or stats. They'd make the white number count seem small.

This is weird. I think in the Middle East, you have a dominate culture who sees their whole world being invaded by the west. When you are of a dominate culture, and you think your culture is getting invaded then you react. And in the Middle East, they are reacting by suicidal mass murders. In the United States, since Obama has been elected president it seems that white people have felt like their dominate culture is being invaded. In Mexico, when the government started their war on drug, Cartels felt threaten and now Mexico is one hot mess. But these are necessary changes, through every dark night, there is a bright day at the end.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2013, 03:55:46 PM »

U mad at whitey Mdogg?

Murder victims and murderers are what you'd call, disproportionately Black. You will notice in my originally rant, I did mention children getting killed in gang cross fire. As 2Pac once said "It's just another murder, nobody mourns no more, My tear drops gettin bigger but can't figure what I'm cryin forIs it the miniature caskets, little babies, Victims of a stray, from drug dealers gone crazy" That was a comment on the violence on the streets. And I didn't put Black or White, because gang violence is mainly a Black and Latino thing. So what that means is that I did touch, not just on Blacks, but Latinos in one sentence. Honestly, I grew up around gang violence, I have actually had a 12 gauge shotgun pointed at a gang member who was threatening me and my dad. In El Monte, California, we were fixing apartments and these guys came like they own the place and they tried to cause trouble. My dad said, "get my gun", I went and I had that gun pointed at them. They ran. I have seen gang violence up close, but I, myself never pulled the trigger as them running was good enough. To me, I am not concern with gang violence right now, I am more concern with the children dying of gang violence.

But you did suggest that whites be profiled.

And good for you for not pulling the trigger, that should only be a last resort.

Whites, blacks, Latinos, everywhere around the world had murderers, your skin color has absolutely nothing to do with it. In my opinion race is completely irrelevant; anytime I see it mentioned in the media I know it is to continue seeding racial divide...which is superficial BS.

The powers that be would rather you think that a skin color pre-determines serial killers, than researching their 60+ year admitted MK Ultra program.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2013, 09:22:15 PM »
Well, I did want to make one point, because Blacks and Latinos have been profiled for many other things. Man, for one of the best posters in ToT, you took that bait too easily. Man, are you okay Jrome, or like some of my good libertarian friends, this is an emotional topic?

Will_B

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2013, 11:39:39 PM »
Well, I did want to make one point, because Blacks and Latinos have been profiled for many other things. Man, for one of the best posters in ToT, you took that bait too easily. Man, are you okay Jrome, or like some of my good libertarian friends, this is an emotional topic?

Jromes just worried people aren't 'researching' MK Ultra. Reasearching meaning 2 seconds to google it and go "oh...hmmmm....ok then"

Really tho, I've noticed conspiracy theorists only want to see things their way, you can ask them the same thing 10 times and they won't address it..or give you the same stock replies. On some Scientology shit

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2013, 08:15:54 AM »

And profiling is bullshit. I'm aware that you were likely being sarcastic when you said that whites shoul be profiled, but you weren't when you said that you're sick of white serial killers and then tried to back it up with some stats. This topic is so emotional for me that I've broken 4 keyboards replying in this thread alone.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2013, 08:29:54 AM »

Jromes just worried people aren't 'researching' MK Ultra. Reasearching meaning 2 seconds to google it and go "oh...hmmmm....ok then"

Really tho, I've noticed conspiracy theorists only want to see things their way, you can ask them the same thing 10 times and they won't address it..or give you the same stock replies. On some Scientology shit

Hi little willy, yes I see you, you can stop jumping up an down begging me to acknowledge you. I'm not worried about you little fella, like I said, I pity you and being the person I am I try to help you. I'm a nice guy. Unfortunately schooling you on this is like trying to teach a chimpanzee calculus.

Looking forward to your reply with some cliched Ebonics you heard on an NWA album. I like when you do that - I picture this little Phil Collins looking Limey in his mums basement with a do rag on his head saying "really doe" over and over in the mirror...you remind me of Tim Westwood with your corny ass.

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2013, 08:53:23 AM »

MK Ultra isn't some crazy conspiracy theory, the data has been declassified and released by the US government themselves. Yes, you could find that out with 2 seconds on google.

And when 80% of America is white profiling would just take way too much time away from donut eating. :D (Obviously institutional racism is the real issue in many if not most cases). But in some areas being white is sure to get you searched (for drugs).

Will_B

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2013, 12:44:52 PM »

Hi little willy, yes I see you, you can stop jumping up an down begging me to acknowledge you. I'm not worried about you little fella, like I said, I pity you and being the person I am I try to help you. I'm a nice guy. Unfortunately schooling you on this is like trying to teach a chimpanzee calculus.

What do you think of organised religion and do you think it had a place in the modern world?

I ask because conspiracy theorists take the same approach as the hard line Christian whos preaching to the guy saying believe and you will be saved. You guys are the new religious nuts. To you everyone else are sheep and non believers. Only if they accept your way does it make them ok.

I think the world would be a lot better if people like you didn't think the other guy was worthless until proven otherwise. But it seems this kind of thing had gone on since the dawn of time so I shouldn't be surprised

Food for thought