Author Topic: Why is this shooting not getting more attention?  (Read 6326 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Why is this shooting not getting more attention?
« on: December 28, 2012, 06:43:55 AM »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/12/25/rochester-firefighters-ambush-condition.html

A guy sets fires to houses in a neighborhood in Rochester NY, and then waits for firefighters to show up so he can open fire on them. Two firemen died right away with a third body (suspected to be his sister) just recently found in the flames. 3 other firemen were wounded.

The guy left a note saying he wants to kill as many peope as possible.

He killed himself after.

The real sickening thing is that he got out of jail in 1998 after spending 17 years inside for killing his 92 year old grandmother with a hammer. So a 35 ear old man kills his 92 year old grandmother with a hammer (he plead guilty), and gets to be free after 17 years, and then off parole completely after 25 years?

I find it funny that pro-choicers label pro-lifers hypocrites for wanting the death penalty because killing a baby and killing this guy should be considered the same thing.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Why is this shooting not getting more attention?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 02:43:47 PM »
another coward move.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 02:59:08 PM »
it actually is getting a lot of attention

and fuck the non-capital punishment supporters...pussies

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 05:26:46 PM »
also proves gun laws dont work. criminals dont give 2 shits about the law

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 07:47:59 PM »
also proves gun laws dont work. criminals dont give 2 shits about the law

It reallyshows that the law doesn't work. Even if the state doesn't kill the guy, how does a guy who admits tokilling his own 92 year old grandmother on purpose with a hammer ever get let out of jail?

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 11:34:23 PM »
Hammers must go. Why are you yanks so obsessed with hardware tools? Just let the government ban them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 03:51:20 AM »
Hammers must go. Why are you yanks so obsessed with hardware tools? Just let the government ban them.

Props mate!

Americans are stupid, and they have transexual father that fucked goats and gaves birth to these idiots  :loser:
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 11:48:48 AM »

No way. I need to be armed with a hammer to prevent the government from taking my freedom

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »
Please, the government is always in our best interest. They would never attempt to limit the rights of their citizens. LOL @ this kind of paranoia.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 12:53:06 AM »
Please, the government is always in our best interest. They would never attempt to limit the rights of their citizens. LOL @ this kind of paranoia.

Of course. But sitting at home caressing my hammer is still the best way to keep the government in check. Just in case.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 03:30:07 AM »
I carress my hammer when my lady friend is out of town. I dont think that applies to the topic at hand though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 03:48:40 AM »
I carress my hammer when my lady friend is out of town. I dont think that applies to the topic at hand though.

;D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 06:59:20 AM »

No way. I need to be armed with a hammer to prevent the government from taking my freedom

What Euro country do you rep? Does it suck knowing that you guys gave your king or whatever all your guns?

Will_B

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 07:18:12 AM »

What Euro country do you rep? Does it suck knowing that you guys gave your king or whatever all your guns?

Gotta LOL @ Jrome the net banging pseudo-intellectual troll :D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 09:04:18 AM »

Gotta LOL @ Jrome the net banging pseudo-intellectual troll :D

Net banging? Just cuz you're a eurowigger doesn't mean I am. I'm not trolling either, just continuing exposing your fallacious world view and laughing at how hard you dodge it. Go pray to your queen.