Author Topic: Why is this shooting not getting more attention?  (Read 6325 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Why is this shooting not getting more attention?
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2013, 10:36:14 AM »
http://www.lacountymurders.com/

But right now, there are NO murders in LA County for the new year! But there is a tracker.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 09:46:17 AM »
I got my first pellet gun when I was 6. My Dad taught me from a very young age how to handle and respect a gun. Never have once touched alcohol while shooting and never will. The same goes for the vast majority of gun owners I know personally.

The 2nd amendment was put in place to protect citizens in the event their government turns to tyranny which is what we are seeing now. That is why they want to disarm everyone now.

What happens when governments disarm their citizens?

-In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. >From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

-In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

-China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

-Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

Check this vid:
INNOCENTS BETRAYED - The TRUE story of GUN CONTROL WORLDWIDE (Documentary - 58 Mins) - Innocents Betrayed - YouTube

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens. Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late! The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson. With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'. During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED! If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.

--------------------------------------------------

"Gun control has cleared the way for seven major genocides since 1915, in which governments gone bad murdered 56,000,000 persons, including millions of children." -Aaron Zelman of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 10:52:13 AM »
I got my first pellet gun when I was 6. My Dad taught me from a very young age how to handle and respect a gun. Never have once touched alcohol while shooting and never will. The same goes for the vast majority of gun owners I know personally.

The 2nd amendment was put in place to protect citizens in the event their government turns to tyranny which is what we are seeing now. That is why they want to disarm everyone now.

What happens when governments disarm their citizens?

-In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. >From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

-In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

-China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

-Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

-Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

Check this vid:
INNOCENTS BETRAYED - The TRUE story of GUN CONTROL WORLDWIDE (Documentary - 58 Mins) - Innocents Betrayed - YouTube

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens. Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late! The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson. With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'. During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED! If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.

--------------------------------------------------

"Gun control has cleared the way for seven major genocides since 1915, in which governments gone bad murdered 56,000,000 persons, including millions of children." -Aaron Zelman of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership

Jrome takes a stroll, America circa 2020 :'(

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 11:17:28 AM »
What do you have to say about those numbers of genocides on disarmed populous' Will? Your dodge tactics are getting redundant again. Are you able to actually debate like a grown up?

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2013, 11:44:08 AM »
What do you have to say about those numbers of genocides on disarmed populous' Will? Your dodge tactics are getting redundant again. Are you able to actually debate like a grown up?

You're comparing modern America to Uganda in the early 1970's, what do you expect me to say?

And since when did this become a 'run everything passed OG Will' thread. I think you need to remember there's a much bigger world out there than this 'internet safety blanket' you've knitted for yourself.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2013, 11:57:31 AM »
I am not talking of unarming honest Americans. I am talking about making a provision that in order to own a gun, you have to prove you can handle a gun, clean a gun, know how to store a gun, and know that a gun is more likely to shot a family member than an intruder. These are gun basics. Right now ANYONE can buy a gun. You say the majority of people respect guns, I don't argue that. But if everyone respected guns, we would not be the nation with the most murders in the Industrialized World. We would not have so many kids who die from gun accidents each year. We have a huge problem.

Lets also look at mental health. We have lost more soldiers to suicide than to combat. We allow people who have mental health issues to get a gun. It's time we stop saying, I'M A RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER, DON'T TALK ABOUT ME. THAT'S BULLSHIT. I am a gun owner too, and I'm bringing it up. We need to change. It's time we look from within and figure out how to get people to respect guns. I am sick and tired of babies dying in gun accidents. I am sick and tired of the same profile of white male committing mass shootings. I am sick and tired of children dying in gang cross fires. I am sick and tired of IDIOTS owning guns and thinking it's a damn toy.

When I posted on my Facebook about the lack of respect people have for guns, my dad shocked me when he said, "That's why I never bought you a BB gun, but you know how to fire an M-1. Straight up, he never bought me a pallet gun, but I was 14 years old firing M-1's and an SKS Soviet military semi-automatic. As I said, I am NOT anti-gun, I am not even anti-assault rifle. But I am against IDIOTS getting a gun. And it's IDIOTS to usually want assault rifles.

You want a gun, the constitution allows that. But also know that there are people who non-gun owners call "GUN NUTS" and it's these people that give you, and me a bad name.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2013, 12:38:27 PM »

You're comparing modern America to Uganda in the early 1970's, what do you expect me to say?

And since when did this become a 'run everything passed OG Will' thread. I think you need to remember there's a much bigger world out there than this 'internet safety blanket' you've knitted for yourself.

So you think it's complete randomness and coincidence that these genocides took place after their respective countries were disarmed? 56 million people slaughtered? Those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it. It's unfortunate for you to deny the truth right in front of your face. I truly pity you.

It's not only about you, but you're so lost / misdirected and outspoken about your views, that I feel it's my duty as a human being to try and help you. I know it's most likely pointless but maybe someday you'll see how terribly flawed your argument is. And the fact that I make your arguments look stupid every time I post, I can see why you no longer want to debate.

And please spare me with the Internet talk...you're on here all the time. We both have 6k posts but my account is over 10 yrs old. How about you?

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2013, 12:44:23 PM »

So you think it's complete randomness and coincidence that these genocides took place after their respective countries were disarmed? 56 million people slaughtered? Those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it. It's unfortunate for you to deny the truth right in front of your face. I truly pity you.

It's not only about you, but you're so lost / misdirected and outspoken about your views, that I feel it's my duty as a human being to try and help you. I know it's most likely pointless but maybe someday you'll see how terribly flawed your argument is. And the fact that I make your arguments look stupid every time I post, I can see why you no longer want to debate.

And please spare me with the Internet talk...you're on here all the time. We both have 6k posts but my account is over 10 yrs old. How about you?

I'm sorry your posts are just getting more blah blah blah to me.

I'm not at all interested in you or your posts at the end of the day.

Having said that, I would like to see you respond to M Dogg who is a total breath of fresh air by comparison, and seems to be the definition of a free thinking American. Good luck with that ;)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2013, 12:47:29 PM »
I am not talking of unarming honest Americans. I am talking about making a provision that in order to own a gun, you have to prove you can handle a gun, clean a gun, know how to store a gun, and know that a gun is more likely to shot a family member than an intruder. These are gun basics. Right now ANYONE can buy a gun. You say the majority of people respect guns, I don't argue that. But if everyone respected guns, we would not be the nation with the most murders in the Industrialized World. We would not have so many kids who die from gun accidents each year. We have a huge problem.

Lets also look at mental health. We have lost more soldiers to suicide than to combat. We allow people who have mental health issues to get a gun. It's time we stop saying, I'M A RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER, DON'T TALK ABOUT ME. THAT'S BULLSHIT. I am a gun owner too, and I'm bringing it up. We need to change. It's time we look from within and figure out how to get people to respect guns. I am sick and tired of babies dying in gun accidents. I am sick and tired of the same profile of white male committing mass shootings. I am sick and tired of children dying in gang cross fires. I am sick and tired of IDIOTS owning guns and thinking it's a damn toy.

When I posted on my Facebook about the lack of respect people have for guns, my dad shocked me when he said, "That's why I never bought you a BB gun, but you know how to fire an M-1. Straight up, he never bought me a pallet gun, but I was 14 years old firing M-1's and an SKS Soviet military semi-automatic. As I said, I am NOT anti-gun, I am not even anti-assault rifle. But I am against IDIOTS getting a gun. And it's IDIOTS to usually want assault rifles.

You want a gun, the constitution allows that. But also know that there are people who non-gun owners call "GUN NUTS" and it's these people that give you, and me a bad name.

I was with you up until you said you're sick of white people committing mass shootings...you need to do a better job at rising above racism my friend. By your statement, you're not sick of Blacks, Mexicans, etc killing each other for decades of turf wars?

You also forget the Malvo serial killer that terrorized DC about 10 years ago? 2 black guys went around sniping innocent people. But that's ok because they're black right?

The powers that be drive race into your mind daily because it keeps you distracted from looking at them. Don't fall into the trap.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2013, 12:49:37 PM »

Having said that, I would like to see you respond to M Dogg who is a total breath of fresh air by comparison, and seems to be the definition of a free thinking American. Good luck with that ;)

Dodging again. That's fine though little willy, run along I'm sure it's time to go breast feed from ya mum.

Will_B

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2013, 12:54:12 PM »

Dodging again. That's fine though little willy, run along I'm sure it's time to go breast feed from ya mum.

LOL just keep repeating that my dude :)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2013, 12:59:26 PM »
I'm not your dude. We have more of a pimp (me) and ho (you) relationship.

Will_B

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2013, 01:06:31 PM »

And you were asking for serious debate?

Don't let yourself down.

I'm here to talk music and the occasional laugh but this massacre caused me to vocalise my humanitarian side.

You however have gone from edgy conspiracy theorist and championer of the 'oppressed' ...

To fucking zero.

No offense ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2013, 01:15:02 PM »

I was with you up until you said you're sick of white people committing mass shootings...you need to do a better job at rising above racism my friend. By your statement, you're not sick of Blacks, Mexicans, etc killing each other for decades of turf wars?

You also forget the Malvo serial killer that terrorized DC about 10 years ago? 2 black guys went around sniping innocent people. But that's ok because they're black right?

The powers that be drive race into your mind daily because it keeps you distracted from looking at them. Don't fall into the trap.

So this is how you think, this is how you try to discredit the truth? Hey it's up to you to stay stuck in your own ignorance.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2013, 01:56:56 PM »

And you were asking for serious debate?

Don't let yourself down.

I'm here to talk music and the occasional laugh but this massacre caused me to vocalise my humanitarian side.

You however have gone from edgy conspiracy theorist and championer of the 'oppressed' ...

To fucking zero.

No offense ;)

I'd tell you to stick to discussing hip hop, but your taste in that sucks as well.

Sorry Will but you're boring and incapable of debate. I have to entertain myself somehow.