Author Topic: Why is this shooting not getting more attention?  (Read 6385 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Why is this shooting not getting more attention?
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2013, 01:57:17 PM »
Well, I did want to make one point, because Blacks and Latinos have been profiled for many other things. Man, for one of the best posters in ToT, you took that bait too easily. Man, are you okay Jrome, or like some of my good libertarian friends, this is an emotional topic?

Jromes just worried people aren't 'researching' MK Ultra. Reasearching meaning 2 seconds to google it and go "oh...hmmmm....ok then"

Really tho, I've noticed conspiracy theorists only want to see things their way, you can ask them the same thing 10 times and they won't address it..or give you the same stock replies. On some Scientology shit

Hi little willy, yes I see you, you can stop jumping up an down begging me to acknowledge you. I'm not worried about you little fella, like I said, I pity you and being the person I am I try to help you. I'm a nice guy. Unfortunately schooling you on this is like trying to teach a chimpanzee calculus.

What do you think of organised religion and do you think it had a place in the modern world?

I ask because conspiracy theorists take the same approach as the hard line Christian whos preaching to the guy saying believe and you will be saved. You guys are the new religious nuts. To you everyone else are sheep and non believers. Only if they accept your way does it make them ok.

I think the world would be a lot better if people like you didn't think the other guy was worthless until proven otherwise. But it seems this kind of thing had gone on since the dawn of time so I shouldn't be surprised

Food for thought

First, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. That label has been decreed by your masters to program you to dismiss anything that doesn't completely agree with the official story. So what people like you who are brainwashed do, is take anyone who questions authority as "some kooky conspiracy theorist" and you completely dismiss them regardless of what they're talking about. All I do is read about things that don't make sense to me. Often what I feel is the truth doesn't agree with what your masters tell you. Since you are an obedient chap, you get defensive about anyone questioning authority because you've been programmed through generations of propaganda to worship your masters, never question them because they love you and want the best for you.

Organized religion is one of the biggest and oldest cons in world history. I have posted many times about religion in this section, search if you want to see my "crazy conspiracy theories" on that.

I don't think anyone is worthless Will, not sure where that statement comes from. If I did I would say nothing about the sheep being lead to the slaughterhouse.

Will_B

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2013, 10:34:58 PM »
But like the guy who recruits for church, your own personal belief system means 'joe public' is a sheep and lost til otherwise saved...

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2013, 11:50:19 PM »
Well, I did want to make one point, because Blacks and Latinos have been profiled for many other things. Man, for one of the best posters in ToT, you took that bait too easily. Man, are you okay Jrome, or like some of my good libertarian friends, this is an emotional topic?

Jromes just worried people aren't 'researching' MK Ultra. Reasearching meaning 2 seconds to google it and go "oh...hmmmm....ok then"

Really tho, I've noticed conspiracy theorists only want to see things their way, you can ask them the same thing 10 times and they won't address it..or give you the same stock replies. On some Scientology shit

Hi little willy, yes I see you, you can stop jumping up an down begging me to acknowledge you. I'm not worried about you little fella, like I said, I pity you and being the person I am I try to help you. I'm a nice guy. Unfortunately schooling you on this is like trying to teach a chimpanzee calculus.

What do you think of organised religion and do you think it had a place in the modern world?

I ask because conspiracy theorists take the same approach as the hard line Christian whos preaching to the guy saying believe and you will be saved. You guys are the new religious nuts. To you everyone else are sheep and non believers. Only if they accept your way does it make them ok.

I think the world would be a lot better if people like you didn't think the other guy was worthless until proven otherwise. But it seems this kind of thing had gone on since the dawn of time so I shouldn't be surprised

Food for thought

People like you (or what youve posted on here that ive read and draws me to characterize you as) think being on the "moderate side" in discussions like these automatically give you the high ground in said argument over those who have an opinion that differs no matter how well thought out or researched that opinion is.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 12:02:58 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2013, 01:06:27 AM »

Food for thought

People like you (or what youve posted on here that ive read and draws me to characterize you as) think being on the "moderate side" in discussions like these automatically give you the high ground in said argument over those who have an opinion that differs no matter how well thought out or researched that opinion is.

Yeah but the homie Jrome can reaserch and form an opinion that others don't agree with. KrazySumwhat spends his life researching young girls and sudu-pedo imagery. Hes formed an 'educated' opinion on his findings too..

At the end of the day Jromes gonna be loved by the gun companies and the NRA tho that's for sure. There are are parties cashing in on people like him however 'underground' he pictures himself. He's a foot solder for that particular 'cult' and all the while repeating the message - other people are dumb human beings, they dont 'see' and they are a danger to you.

$$$ baby

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2013, 02:30:48 AM »

Food for thought

Yeah but the homie Jrome can reaserch and form an opinion that others don't agree with. KrazySumwhat spends his life researching young girls and sudu-pedo imagery. Hes formed an 'educated' opinion on his findings too..

At the end of the day Jromes gonna be loved by the gun companies and the NRA tho that's for sure. There are are parties cashing in on people like him however 'underground' he pictures himself. He's a foot solder for that particular 'cult' and all the while repeating the message - other people are dumb human beings, they dont 'see' and they are a danger to you.

$$$ baby

I would content that youre being controlled way more than he is. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2013, 05:44:09 AM »

Food for thought

$$$ baby

I would content that youre being controlled way more than he is. 

Well that's your opinion homes. :)

I'm not religious but I've been brought up in a largely Christian country by parents who gave me what you could call 'Christian values'

The way I live my life now is influenced by that upbringing. Basic rights and wrongs. I don't rape or murder and shit because its wrong, not because its illegal. But I also know what the laws there for and what I pay taxes for.

I live in a free country and for that I'm grateful. But the people make up the 'mood' of a free country, not the government. Maybe for that reason I can't relate to the constant paranoia I hear from Jrome. And why I'm not afraid of my government OR my fellow man on the street.

Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2013, 07:38:57 AM »

And at the end of the day you're gonna be loved by your Masters. They love people who can't think for themselves.

LMAO @ foot soldier for a cult and being underground. More programmed psychological projection from you Will. Because of course anyone who doesn't agree with your masters must be on the fringe of society in a dark cave.

Just to put you at ease (because we already know how frightened you are of Americans), I am well educated, have a good career, and live in a nice area. I know your tv tells you this isn't possible, but it's true.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2013, 08:02:52 AM »

And at the end of the day you're gonna be loved by your Masters. They love people who can't think for themselves.

LMAO @ foot soldier for a cult and being underground. More programmed psychological projection from you Will. Because of course anyone who doesn't agree with your masters must be on the fringe of society in a dark cave.

Just to put you at ease (because we already know how frightened you are of Americans), I am well educated, have a good career, and live in a nice area. I know your tv tells you this isn't possible, but it's true.

You say you are not a conspiracy theorist, and then you sound like a conspiracy theorist.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2013, 08:34:16 AM »

You say you are not a conspiracy theorist, and then you sound like a conspiracy theorist.

What is a conspiracy theorist MDogg? Give me your definition.

Will_B

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2013, 08:57:59 AM »

I'm sorry, what did my tv tell me about odd obsessive types who lurk on Internet forums?

You'll have to fill me in chap

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2013, 09:08:35 AM »

Someone who thinks there are powers out there that can control the masses, ALL 7 BILLION people, by mass media and religion. Someone who thinks the Illuminati is possible, someone who believes in bloodlines (my family is O negative by the way, I know there is a conspiracy theory on that.) Someone afraid of their own government when the people have more guns than their government's military.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2013, 01:19:14 PM »

I'm sorry, what did my tv tell me about odd obsessive types who lurk on Internet forums?

You'll have to fill me in chap

It tells you that anyone that questions authority has to be a foot soldier for an underground cult lmao. And your simple mind eats it up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2013, 01:28:58 PM »

Someone who thinks there are powers out there that can control the masses, ALL 7 BILLION people, by mass media and religion. Someone who thinks the Illuminati is possible, someone who believes in bloodlines (my family is O negative by the way, I know there is a conspiracy theory on that.) Someone afraid of their own government when the people have more guns than their government's military.

So basically you can't even come up with an accurate definition in your mind, basically any view of yours that someone else doesn't agree with makes them a conspiracy theorist.

The Illuminati isn't possible? It's an undisputed fact that it was established in 1776 genius by Adam Weishaupt. I don't think you can differentiate between theory an fact. MK Ultra...you'd say only a conspiracy theorist believes in that. It is unquestionable, documented, an admitted to by the CIA. Yet you and will say "that's crazy conspiracy theory lolz". So when those of us who have actually read and taken the facts for what they are, when we see you guys denouncing it as theory...well it makes it very clear you're in such a state of denial and lacking a lot of discernment. It is what it is.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2013, 01:38:37 PM »

So basically you can't even come up with an accurate definition in your mind, basically any view of yours that someone else doesn't agree with makes them a conspiracy theorist.

The Illuminati isn't possible? It's an undisputed fact that it was established in 1776 genius by Adam Weishaupt. I don't think you can differentiate between theory an fact. MK Ultra...you'd say only a conspiracy theorist believes in that. It is unquestionable, documented, an admitted to by the CIA. Yet you and will say "that's crazy conspiracy theory lolz". So when those of us who have actually read and taken the facts for what they are, when we see you guys denouncing it as theory...well it makes it very clear you're in such a state of denial and lacking a lot of discernment. It is what it is.

Here is the thing, someone like you takes MK Ultra, and then connects it to all these things that have no factual base to them. Yet, when someone like me wants proof of these things you say are facts, and there are no proven facts to them, I tend to not believe them. There are somethings that are true, and somethings that are not. But you seem to be like a 3 year old child and believe everything out there, including Santa being real and the Tooth Fairy printing all the money.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2013, 02:06:47 PM »

Here is the thing, someone like you takes MK Ultra, and then connects it to all these things that have no factual base to them. Yet, when someone like me wants proof of these things you say are facts, and there are no proven facts to them, I tend to not believe them. There are somethings that are true, and somethings that are not. But you seem to be like a 3 year old child and believe everything out there, including Santa being real and the Tooth Fairy printing all the money.

Lmao says the guy who is catholic...what a fucking fairy tale that is. Fact - Catholicism is founded by Pagans and used as a tool to trick the simpletons into worship an rituals without its followers having a clue what they are doing.  You just go along with it because you always have and never question it. Actually, I think you admitted that it was Pagan, but yet you still buy into it. Classic denial.

I don't take anything at face value. I always research and draw my own conclusions.