Author Topic: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"  (Read 2436 times)

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
"I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"
« on: December 28, 2012, 05:20:51 PM »
www.facebook.com/knoccie
Bg Knocc Out
"I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. The only song I'm putting out. He's a hoe!"

well, damn!! ;D ;D....
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:30:34 PM by iDontTrip »
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"..???
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 05:23:39 PM »
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 05:35:12 PM »
Has somethin' happened between them after BG Knocc Out was released from jail or is he just tryin' to get some fame.

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 06:47:35 AM »
im pretty sure nothing happened. it must be an attempt to get some fame but I think Knoccie must be pissed about Snoop's antics these days (katy perry etc.)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 06:58:12 AM »
im pretty sure nothing happened. it must be an attempt to get some fame but I think Knoccie must be pissed about Snoop's antics these days (katy perry etc.)
can't blame him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 09:42:22 AM »
can't blame him.

At least the Katy Perry track was a hit.

If you gonna diss Snoop why not pick 99% of his music that came out this last 10 years and call it lazy ass shit.

T.I. just did 4x what Snoop sold when Doggumentary came out (and it was quite good)

No one checkin for Snoop musically - what ever he puts out. He fell the fuck off. And Lion gonna finish him - Snoops gonna announce he's hangin up the mic to 'concentrate on movies' lol

bouli77

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 10:13:56 AM »
yeah i could have picked something else. but either way i think knoccie's reaction boils down to Snoop branching out too much and tarnishing his legacy.

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 11:49:32 AM »
yeah i could have picked something else. but either way i think knoccie's reaction boils down to Snoop branching out too much and tarnishing his legacy.

On that topic, Snoops always done plenty of mainstream 'feats' but I guess there are less traditional R&B artists now (you get the impression labels aren't marketing 'black music' so much. Nearly everything these days has to be universally appealing).

But for me, a fan of 20 years, it's the garbage he does that's meant to be credible rap - not who he works with outside the genre (I can just ignore those if I want to)

bouli77

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 12:03:11 PM »

But for me, a fan of 20 years, it's the garbage he does that's meant to be credible rap - not who he works with outside the genre (I can just ignore those if I want to)

same here Will, I was putting myself in Knoccie's shoes. I couldn't care less about his doing a song with Katy Perry, why should Snoop pretend he's still in the hood (like he does on Gangbang Rookie, ridiculous song btw) when he clocks 10 mil a year ? I always appreciated Snoop's humor (something rap lacks a bit too much imo) and open-minded approach, but this Snoop Lion thing, and his gross lack of focus since The Blue Carpet Treatment put me off.

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 12:06:16 PM »

same here Will, I was putting myself in Knoccie's shoes. I couldn't care less about his doing a song with Katy Perry, why should Snoop pretend he's still in the hood (like he does on Gangbang Rookie, ridiculous song btw) when he clocks 10 mil a year ? I always appreciated Snoop's humor (something rap lacks a bit too much imo) and open-minded approach, but this Snoop Lion thing, and his gross lack of focus since The Blue Carpet Treatment put me off.

Sure sure :)

He don't need to pretend he's from the hood, just rap well. Put in work.

Hopefully after his ultimate vanity project bombs, he'll get in the studio with a point to prove.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2012, 02:51:25 PM »

Sure sure :)

He don't need to pretend he's from the hood, just rap well. Put in work.

Hopefully after his ultimate vanity project bombs, he'll get in the studio with a point to prove.
not even so much pretendin' he's from the hood because to me if an artist is from that world he or she can always embrace it as long as some growth is shown too. but snoop needs to put together a cohesive hip hop album somethin' he hasn't done since tha last meal. tha blue carpet album was cool minus 3 or 4 songs but that's the shit he should be on right now not that lion bullshit. LOL

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2012, 03:21:01 PM »
" I wanted to light a fire under that dude. Most of these "rappers" act like they scared of o boy. And most people in his camp I know he've done personal scandalous things to i.e., didn't pay them, stole their song and music, treat them less than real men, etc. and they still kiss his ass like the nigga a God some Shit. But what ever!"
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2012, 03:27:20 PM »
" I wanted to light a fire under that dude. Most of these "rappers" act like they scared of o boy. And most people in his camp I know he've done personal scandalous things to i.e., didn't pay them, stole their song and music, treat them less than real men, etc. and they still kiss his ass like the nigga a God some Shit. But what ever!"
maybe this is what snoop needs.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2012, 05:13:18 PM »
anyone think snoop thinks about this foo?

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
Re: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2012, 05:42:38 PM »
anyone think snoop thinks about this foo?

That's probably the real issue. He was hoping to get put on or whatever but it never happened.