Author Topic: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"  (Read 2457 times)

Fresh Bone

Re: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 05:52:17 PM »
I bet it has something to do with wanting a Snoop Dogg feature and BG Knoccout not having money to pay for it. Snoop has worked with a lot of rappers in the past (some for little or no money). Besides, didn't BG Knoccout record an album's worth of material with Kurupt as part of 1st Generation? Why not settle your beef behind the scenes, like men? He sounds like a straight up hater.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "I'm coming to the rap game to diss Snoop again. He's a hoe!"..???
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 05:53:51 PM »
yeah i could have picked something else. but either way i think knoccie's reaction boils down to Snoop branching out too much and tarnishing his legacy.

Lol why should Knocc Out care about Snoops legacy? Is he a jaded fan? Son should concentrate on his own career.

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 12:37:53 AM »
" I wanted to light a fire under that dude. Most of these "rappers" act like they scared of o boy. And most people in his camp I know he've done personal scandalous things to i.e., didn't pay them, stole their song and music, treat them less than real men, etc. and they still kiss his ass like the nigga a God some Shit. But what ever!"

Absolulty what Snoop needs

I wouldn't be saying this if Snoop was still cool but he lost *all* his edge now. He just like a cartoon character . No self respect or somethin

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2012, 01:41:37 AM »
" I wanted to light a fire under that dude. Most of these "rappers" act like they scared of o boy. And most people in his camp I know he've done personal scandalous things to i.e., didn't pay them, stole their song and music, treat them less than real men, etc. and they still kiss his ass like the nigga a God some Shit. But what ever!"

LMAO he's calling Snoop a hoe but his reasoning makes Snoop seem more like a pimp.

Also maybe the fact that he has never had any success besides that one time he dissed Snoop has made him attempt to recapture that success. All kinds of haters asking him when he's gonna do it again. And must be kinda tough on your self esteem to be defined by association like that... Like Mr. T I pity the fool.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2012, 02:32:05 AM »

LMAO he's calling Snoop a hoe but his reasoning makes Snoop seem more like a pimp.

Also maybe the fact that he has never had any success besides that one time he dissed Snoop has made him attempt to recapture that success. All kinds of haters asking him when he's gonna do it again. And must be kinda tough on your self esteem to be defined by association like that... Like Mr. T I pity the fool.

But, why would you want to be known for pimping your friends out and treating them like hoes?

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 02:38:56 AM »

But, why would you want to be known for pimping your friends out and treating them like hoes?

That's why you shouldn't mix friendship and business.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2012, 02:40:17 AM »

Happens all the time and some of the greatest music has been formed that way.

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2012, 03:06:08 AM »

Happens all the time and some of the greatest music has been formed that way.

You can do business with friends, but you gotta understand that it is business. You need to look out for yours just like you would if you were dealing with complete strangers, and if you get the short end of the stick you can't blame anyone but yourself.

I'm not saying it's a good thing but that's how it is, was, and always will be.

It's also why NWA broke up, Dre and Eazy were beefing, Snoop and BGKO got dragged into it, and we're wasting our time with this pointless topic decades later.  :laugh:

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2012, 03:06:31 AM »
retarded/ WTF

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2012, 03:07:50 AM »
his album that dropped 2012 was trash

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012, 04:03:50 AM »

I want to be known for pimping fake wavs to my eFriends and treating them like hoes

LOL it's working

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 04:23:14 AM »
Will, take your old ass elsewhere. For real. Where's Madsen when you need him? Maybe, he could just keep you busy again. Since you seem to have nothing else better to do with your time. Nerd.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2012, 08:32:45 AM »

Absolulty what Snoop needs

I wouldn't be saying this if Snoop was still cool but he lost *all* his edge now. He just like a cartoon character . No self respect or somethin
i think it's a point of no return for dude. LOL he is now the parody version of prince ital joe.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2012, 08:34:38 AM »
Will, take your old ass elsewhere. For real. Where's Madsen when you need him? Maybe, he could just keep you busy again. Since you seem to have nothing else better to do with your time. Nerd.

LMFAO @ Tanner calling anyone a nerd :laugh:

Whose enemiez name did the dick taste like? Dairy queen

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2012, 06:21:32 AM »
will should go after madsen since he seems so lonely .

knocc out is a better rapper than snoop these days but i won´t even listen to this one