Author Topic: NowIKnow aka Sccit appreciation thread!  (Read 7498 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re:NowIKnow aka Sccit appreciation thread!
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 06:46:33 PM »
*attempts to wipe horrible joke out of his memory*

*fails*

*attempts to shave beard with Mach 3*

*Mach 3 fails*

Haha that was good.

It's a trip seeing these old threads and some of these cats that used to post here. Good times.

Sikotic™

Re: NowIKnow aka Sccit appreciation thread!
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 01:23:53 AM »
Tech was in the toop 3 of funniest muthafuckas on here.

and intentionally funny. not unintentionally like enyce.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 10:44:02 AM »
Jamal too, they were some funny Afghans

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 12:24:13 PM »
man the old threads from the first three years this place was open are all some of the lamest shit i ever read.

it took me a minute to figure out why the rest of the wc forums used to say yall was so damn milktoast back in them days lol

Asani Waye

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2014, 12:31:57 PM »
man the old threads from the first three years this place was open are all some of the lamest shit i ever read.

it took me a minute to figure out why the rest of the wc forums used to say yall was so damn milktoast back in them days lol

Seems like everyone here was/is a lot younger then everyone wcr. When WCR was cracking niggas was fresh out or been out of high school. Had old ass cats posting to, seems like everyone here was in like junior high/high school still.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 12:42:50 PM »

Seems like everyone here was/is a lot younger then everyone wcr. When WCR was cracking niggas was fresh out or been out of high school. Had old ass cats posting to, seems like everyone here was in like junior high/high school still.

VERY TRUE, A LOT OF THE CATS WERE MOSTLY IN HIGH SCHOOL...BUT U DID HAVE UR OLDER HEADS TRAUMA, KING TECH, SUGA FOOT, ALERG ETC WHO WERE ALL OUTA HIGH SCHOOL BY THE TIME THIS SITE OPENED

LAME OR NOT, SHIT WAS HILARIOUS BACK N THEM DAYS

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 12:49:32 PM »
its like watching a bunch of freshman at the first high school dance of the year...everyones all awkward and timid hahahahaha

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2014, 01:05:23 PM »
niggas was prepubescent in this muhfucka, ya dig?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2014, 02:18:45 PM »
ITS A LIL LIKE A U HAD 2 BE THERE SORTA THING, FORUMS AINT BEEN THE SAME SINCE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2014, 08:24:54 PM »
dpg had the most eclectic mix i had seen.

theyre vault section of classic threads was fucking dope.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2014, 06:54:23 AM »

1 thread from the first three years of this place >>>>>>>>>>>>> your whole life at Dubcc.

And of course Tech got ran off the forum once folks like yourself started draggin it down... of course you want everyone defiled to your low ass level, so fuck what you got to say!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 06:55:55 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2014, 10:57:20 AM »

1 thread from the first three years of this place >>>>>>>>>>>>> your whole life at Dubcc.

And of course Tech got ran off the forum once folks like yourself started draggin it down... of course you want everyone defiled to your low ass level, so fuck what you got to say!

lol mexican refugee feels threatened by me being here lol i fuccin luv it.

infinite this place sucked MAJOR dick back then and im not scared to say that shit. you fags and your pussy threads were the laughing stock of all the other non european based wc sites and thats on me. why you remember it so fondly is that back then YOUR LIFE didnt suck as bad so you remember everything with a bit of nostalgia...you miss the simplicity in life 10 years ago and you affiliate your early days on the forum with these happier times before you became a.....mexican refugee.

we routinely linked yall threads at dpg and wcrydaz and chillspot when ever we needed a good laugh...as a matter of fact cats tried an exposure on me once just for being cordial with yall lmao on some real shit posting here regularly in 2002-04 was about the equivalent of admitting you were gay.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2014, 11:56:55 AM »

infinite this place sucked MAJOR dick back then and im not scared to say that shit. you fags and your pussy threads were the laughing stock of all the other non european based wc sites and thats on me. why you remember it so fondly is that back then YOUR LIFE didnt suck as bad so you remember everything with a bit of nostalgia...you miss the simplicity in life 10 years ago and you affiliate your early days on the forum with these happier times before you became a.....mexican refugee.

we routinely linked yall threads at dpg and wcrydaz and chillspot when ever we needed a good laugh...as a matter of fact cats tried an exposure on me once just for being cordial with yall lmao on some real shit posting here regularly in 2002-04 was about the equivalent of admitting you were gay.

like black male said, it was a different age group + cats were more open and communitized here.. it was before trolling took over forums, so a lotta cats would just say how they really felt, and it made for hella classics...its some shit u had 2 be a part of 2 understand, but i can see how as an outsider lookin in shit seems awkward

on the flipside, there was probably a lot more netbangin goin on at forums like wcrydaz and dpg. theres a reason this forum is the only 1 still standin.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2014, 12:08:22 PM »
i didnt even own a computer until 07

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2014, 01:24:16 PM »

like black male said, it was a different age group + cats were more open and communitized here.. it was before trolling took over forums, so a lotta cats would just say how they really felt, and it made for hella classics...its some shit u had 2 be a part of 2 understand, but i can see how as an outsider lookin in shit seems awkward

on the flipside, there was probably a lot more netbangin goin on at forums like wcrydaz and dpg. theres a reason this forum is the only 1 still standin.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
I think outlets like Facebook and twitter have kinda killed off the forum thing.
Although I don't post much I like to check in frequently still.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :