Author Topic: NowIKnow aka Sccit appreciation thread!  (Read 7500 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: NowIKnow aka Sccit appreciation thread!
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2014, 05:48:04 PM »
naw fams wcrydaz got sold for a high five figures. it was two distinct groups...

if you was into new westcoast music and wanted to hear new shit you fucked with wcrydaz the artist forums was dope as fuck nik you could have easily made a bigger impact musically there then here. they embraced new cali talent.

if you was obsessed with gfunk and snoopdogg you posted at dubcc plain and simple

and dpg gangstaville was like the projects if you were to look at those forums as neighborhoods...we lived to fuck shit up. my lil spin off forums all were the effect of the forums we were at selling out, changing up or just shutting down altogether.

one undisputable thing id the emersion of social media (fb twitter) killed the need for these kind of forums to exist but there will and should always be niche communities.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 05:49:55 PM by Sir Petey »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2014, 06:10:41 PM »

lol mexican refugee feels threatened by me being here lol i fuccin luv it.

infinite this place sucked MAJOR dick back then and im not scared to say that shit. you fags and your pussy threads were the laughing stock of all the other non european based wc sites and thats on me. why you remember it so fondly is that back then YOUR LIFE didnt suck as bad so you remember everything with a bit of nostalgia...you miss the simplicity in life 10 years ago and you affiliate your early days on the forum with these happier times before you became a.....mexican refugee.

we routinely linked yall threads at dpg and wcrydaz and chillspot when ever we needed a good laugh...as a matter of fact cats tried an exposure on me once just for being cordial with yall lmao on some real shit posting here regularly in 2002-04 was about the equivalent of admitting you were gay.

Your right bro.. Tough guys don't talk about their life and feelings.  That's pussy shit.  My bad bro... Props for being a part of all the non-fag, non-pussy, non-euro based sites.  I don't know exactly why you are so cool, but I guess your associations speak for themselves, heh?!!??  ;)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2014, 07:15:24 PM »

lol mexican refugee feels threatened by me being here lol i fuccin luv it.

infinite this place sucked MAJOR dick back then and im not scared to say that shit. you fags and your pussy threads were the laughing stock of all the other non european based wc sites and thats on me. why you remember it so fondly is that back then YOUR LIFE didnt suck as bad so you remember everything with a bit of nostalgia...you miss the simplicity in life 10 years ago and you affiliate your early days on the forum with these happier times before you became a.....mexican refugee.

we routinely linked yall threads at dpg and wcrydaz and chillspot when ever we needed a good laugh...as a matter of fact cats tried an exposure on me once just for being cordial with yall lmao on some real shit posting here regularly in 2002-04 was about the equivalent of admitting you were gay.

Your right bro.. Tough guys don't talk about their life and feelings.  That's pussy shit.  My bad bro... Props for being a part of all the non-fag, non-pussy, non-euro based sites.  I don't know exactly why you are so cool, but I guess your associations speak for themselves, heh?!!??  ;)
why would you come to a rap forum to talk about your life and feelings and how to kiss girls shits pathetic nicca

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2014, 07:43:11 PM »
naw fams wcrydaz got sold for a high five figures. it was two distinct groups...

if you was into new westcoast music and wanted to hear new shit you fucked with wcrydaz the artist forums was dope as fuck nik you could have easily made a bigger impact musically there then here. they embraced new cali talent.

if you was obsessed with gfunk and snoopdogg you posted at dubcc plain and simple

and dpg gangstaville was like the projects if you were to look at those forums as neighborhoods...we lived to fuck shit up. my lil spin off forums all were the effect of the forums we were at selling out, changing up or just shutting down altogether.

one undisputable thing id the emersion of social media (fb twitter) killed the need for these kind of forums to exist but there will and should always be niche communities.

Duno if u knew this, but this site originated from a Dre forum.. For anything death row/dpg related, this was the spot... If u lookin for new richie rich tho, wcrydaz was probably the spot. But when I got more into bay shit I started checkin siccness n I barely started postin there til recently.. Dubcc is weak outside of SoCal rap. Even the east coast n south got more love in here than the bay.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2014, 05:43:59 AM »
personally, i dont remember how i stumbled across the forum. but it served its purpose. i dont think you can say this forum was more/less valuable/valid than any others back in the day. it did have a real kinda community feel, now its just carnage lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2014, 06:40:26 AM »
why would you come to a rap forum to talk about your life and feelings and how to kiss girls shits pathetic nicca

Geee, I don't know... maybe I had the misconception that hiphop was an outlet for self-expression, don't know how I got that crazy idea.. but petey has taught me that rap is truly about being a tough guy and displaying no emotions or feelings and making fun of people usin Simpsons Memes.. so now I'm startin to understand  ;)

it did have a real kinda community feel, now its just carnage lol

exactly
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:26:25 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2014, 01:12:27 PM »

Geee, I don't know... maybe I had the misconception that hiphop was an outlet for self-expression, don't know how I got that crazy idea.. but petey has taught me that rap is truly about being a tough guy and displaying no emotions or feelings and making fun of people usin Simpsons Memes.. so now I'm startin to understand  ;)

it did have a real kinda community feel, now its just carnage lol

exactly
try suicide.net the would love to hear your stories about your feelings and shit this is the dub nicca

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2014, 01:17:23 PM »
THAT MADE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER NUTSWIMMER

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2014, 01:24:24 PM »
THAT MADE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER NUTSWIMMER
you should try howtokissagirl.net or wannabearapper.biz ps how do you know your mothers nickname I gave her

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2014, 01:36:12 PM »
THOSE LINKS ARE DEAD, LIAR

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2014, 06:56:12 PM »
lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2015, 10:24:04 AM »
 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2015, 08:17:03 AM »
This cat gets hated on too much.  So for this thread, let's only allow everyone a chance to give props to one of this forums first and most influential members.  For real, this cat may hate on ya'll, (Tech, especially) but he's too busy doing his own thing to obsess over anyone. (like Englewood does)

So anyway, props to Sccit!!!  It's Sccit appreciation day.  The man who is responsible for...

-The fantasy forum (with me)
-audio battle forum (with Roccy)
-The WCC Compilation (with me)
-The most posts on the WCC
-The most entertaining beefs
-Dope music
-The first major internet label to be showcased on the WCC

Much props!

If a thread like this was made today then Petey would whisper into Sccits ear that the thread was some sort of backhanded compliment conspiracy to bring Sccit down—and Sccit would believe him.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2015, 11:44:12 AM »
U wouldn't make this thread today lol

Remedy360

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2015, 03:09:33 PM »
This cat gets hated on too much.  So for this thread, let's only allow everyone a chance to give props to one of this forums first and most influential members.  For real, this cat may hate on ya'll, (Tech, especially) but he's too busy doing his own thing to obsess over anyone. (like Englewood does)

So anyway, props to Sccit!!!  It's Sccit appreciation day.  The man who is responsible for...

-The fantasy forum (with me)
-audio battle forum (with Roccy)
-The WCC Compilation (with me)
-The most posts on the WCC
-The most entertaining beefs
-Dope music
-The first major internet label to be showcased on the WCC

Much props!

If a thread like this was made today then Petey would whisper into Sccits ear that the thread was some sort of backhanded compliment conspiracy to bring Sccit down—and Sccit would believe him.

Lol still exhibiting ongoing paranoia over a dude that barely posts here anymore, why do things you disagree with have to be some type of evil conspiracy for you? Is not not possible that Petey just offered to help him with music?