Author Topic: NowIKnow aka Sccit appreciation thread!  (Read 7493 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: NowIKnow aka Sccit appreciation thread!
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2015, 04:19:53 PM »
This cat gets hated on too much.  So for this thread, let's only allow everyone a chance to give props to one of this forums first and most influential members.  For real, this cat may hate on ya'll, (Tech, especially) but he's too busy doing his own thing to obsess over anyone. (like Englewood does)

So anyway, props to Sccit!!!  It's Sccit appreciation day.  The man who is responsible for...

-The fantasy forum (with me)
-audio battle forum (with Roccy)
-The WCC Compilation (with me)
-The most posts on the WCC
-The most entertaining beefs
-Dope music
-The first major internet label to be showcased on the WCC

Much props!

If a thread like this was made today then Petey would whisper into Sccits ear that the thread was some sort of backhanded compliment conspiracy to bring Sccit down—and Sccit would believe him.

Lol still exhibiting ongoing paranoia over a dude that barely posts here anymore, why do things you disagree with have to be some type of evil conspiracy for you? Is not not possible that Petey just offered to help him with music?

he accused me of being Petey the other day  ;D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2015, 02:16:57 AM »

Lol still exhibiting ongoing paranoia over a dude that barely posts here anymore, why do things you disagree with have to be some type of evil conspiracy for you? Is not not possible that Petey just offered to help him with music?

Because Sccit tells me the shit that Petey says to him.  So I know what is coming out of Petey's mouth and he is always trying to play the role of the devil and sew dissension.  That's what the devil does.  It's no coincidence his name at the forum used to be devil
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2015, 04:03:22 PM »
yep, mekkan refugee coming soon

Caliluv213

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2019, 01:58:27 PM »
ID rarely depreshiate him bannd

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2020, 06:26:57 PM »
daahahahahahahahahha

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2020, 10:54:13 PM »
See I showed love to the homie since day 1—but Sccit wants beef with me—and links with the same folks who would post pictures here of his mom.  That tells you something about Sccit
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2020, 11:22:24 PM »
See I showed love to the homie since day 1—but Sccit wants beef with me—and links with the same folks who would post pictures here of his mom.  That tells you something about Sccit

who do i link with that posted pictures of my mom, mr. nelson?

i used to have your back 100 and overlooked your shortcomings because that’s what loyalty is.

once u turned on me due to insecurity like the lil bitch u are i seen ur true colors and all that went out the window.

i still kept it cordial wit u in good faith, but i’m not obligated to overlook your shortcomings the way i did back when i considered u fam.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2020, 03:09:46 AM »

who do i link with that posted pictures of my mom, mr. nelson?

i used to have your back 100 and overlooked your shortcomings because that’s what loyalty is.

once u turned on me due to insecurity like the lil bitch u are i seen ur true colors and all that went out the window.

i still kept it cordial wit u in good faith, but i’m not obligated to overlook your shortcomings the way i did back when i considered u fam.

Petey for one.  Dude posts perverted pics of your mom and ends up producer of your sheep album, lol

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2020, 09:43:38 AM »
Petey for one.  Dude posts perverted pics of your mom and ends up producer of your sheep album, lol

petey actually wasn’t one of the people posting pics

it was sik mufukka jaydc and a buncha weird euros

petey was cool wit sik but he eventually apologized to
me and even made me admin on his forum

at the end of the day none of them did me as wrong as u did in 2013

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2020, 01:20:20 AM »

petey actually wasn’t one of the people posting pics

it was sik mufukka jaydc and a buncha weird euros

petey was cool wit sik but he eventually apologized to
me and even made me admin on his forum

at the end of the day none of them did me as wrong as u did in 2013

How did I do u dirty?  I came out to L.A and two of your homies were hatin (Roccy and MO’s brother whatever his name was) and turns out u were wit the mufuckaz that had been prankin my phone all year... I didn’t hear from u guys for a day or so.. so I came back to KC?  How is that doin u dirty?

The rest was battlin and rap shit and if you don’t understand that’s just hiphop and wanna take that personal then u just have a different understanding of hiphop than I do

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2020, 09:28:17 AM »
How did I do u dirty?  I came out to L.A and two of your homies were hatin (Roccy and MO’s brother whatever his name was) and turns out u were wit the mufuckaz that had been prankin my phone all year... I didn’t hear from u guys for a day or so.. so I came back to KC?  How is that doin u dirty?

The rest was battlin and rap shit and if you don’t understand that’s just hiphop and wanna take that personal then u just have a different understanding of hiphop than I do

ARE U REALLY THIS DUMB?

WHEN 2 PEOPLE AGREE TO BATTLE...THATS 1 THING

WHEN 1 PERSON FEELS SLIGHTED AND STARTS DISSING THE OTHER ON THEIR OWN ACCORD, THATS NOT HIP-HOP, THATS BEEF

YOU CAN DRESS IT UP ALL U WANT, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY U SIMPLY STABBED ME IN THE BACK. AND ROCCY + KLIENTEL NEVER HATED ON U ACTUALLY. U WERE JUST TOO HIGH AND INSECURE TO SEE WHAT WAS REALLY REAL, SO U RAN AWAY LIKE U DO FROM EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE.