Author Topic: Top 3 Tupac Feat. On Other Artist's Album (s)!!!  (Read 1004 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Top 3 Tupac Feat. On Other Artist's Album (s)!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2012, 11:19:16 AM »
2Pac Feat. Strech - Pain
2Pac Feat. Tha Dogg Pound  - Donīt go to sleep
2Pac Feat. One Nation - Letīs Fight

ferhat you dumbass none of those were guest appearances on other people's albums

Lick my Balls Punk!!!!!

you'd like that, wouldn't you?  now stop being a dumbass and learn the definition of guest appearance.

your mother made a guest appearance on my dick last night btw

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2012, 11:44:31 AM »
2Pac Feat. Strech - Pain

ferhat you dumbass none of those were guest appearances on other people's albums

Lick my Balls Punk!!!!!

you'd like that, wouldn't you?  now stop being a dumbass and learn the definition of guest appearance.

You Mum is sucking great dicks you punkass homo, she told me last night that she was a hooker to get the money for your dirty ass underwears and for you lil bum ass food. so have a great life with your bumass lifestyle and get off my dick your dirty ass homo ass fuckin fruit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2012, 11:52:12 AM »
2Pac Feat. Strech - Pain

Lick my Balls Punk!!!!!

You Mum is sucking great dicks you punkass homo, she told me last night that she was a hooker to get the money for your dirty ass underwears and for you lil bum ass food. so have a great life with your bumass lifestyle and get off my dick your dirty ass homo ass fuckin fruit.

that's an awful lot of swear words right there, u mad?

btw im still an mc original is dope!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2012, 11:52:49 AM »
2Pac Feat. Strech - Pain

Lick my Balls Punk!!!!!

btw im still an mc original is dope!  effex posted it on boss board but you are banned so you can't go there to DL it

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2012, 02:03:08 AM »
2Pac Feat. Strech - Pain

Lick my Balls Punk!!!!!

btw im still an mc original is dope!  effex posted it on boss board but you are banned so you can't go there to DL it

Why are you repeating yourself? that song sucks and that punkass effex open the doors because he knows that his forum sucks and nobody is bring the noise in there. But im not logging on there cause itīs cheapy ass fuck, like the pussy of your mum.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 02:19:14 PM »
2Pac Feat. Strech - Pain

Lick my Balls Punk!!!!!

Why are you repeating yourself? that song sucks and that punkass effex open the doors because he knows that his forum sucks and nobody is bring the noise in there. But im not logging on there cause itīs cheapy ass fuck, like the pussy of your mum.

how come you were sending us all PM's asking for it over the past 3 years?

why does "nobody is bring the noise" mean?

by the way how's the new Stormey Coleman cd?

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 03:07:31 PM »
2Pac Feat. Strech - Pain

Lick my Balls Punk!!!!!

how come you were sending us all PM's asking for it over the past 3 years?

why does "nobody is bring the noise" mean?

by the way how's the new Stormey Coleman cd?

That Stormey "Album" is in your mamaīs pussy repeat.