Author Topic: Looking for rappers  (Read 750 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Looking for rappers
« on: January 02, 2013, 03:20:35 PM »
So I've been upping beats on here for years, do it mostly as hobby, even though I work with audio for a living.

If any mc's on here wanna lend a 16 I'd love to lay it over a beat and practice my vocal mixing skills.

You'll get a beat and mixing for free just for belonging to this site basically.

I've worked with a few guys on here before and it was a lot of fun, so I thought I'd put it out there and offer.

You can PM me or roll call here.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Looking for rappers
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 05:09:03 PM »
I'm tryin to spit a lava 16.  What's this beat about?  Funky laid back? or some gangsta west coast shit? 

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 07:14:01 PM »
I don't know yet, I got em in flavors. What do you want to spit?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 01:46:01 PM »
I'm thinking I'm gonna drop a diss record.  There are some bitches that need to get outed.  So something suitable for calling out names please.

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 09:06:45 AM »
Imma try to come up with some I've always trashed my stuff after I felt it a few times
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 06:08:05 PM »
I'm thinking I'm gonna drop a diss record.  There are some bitches that need to get outed.  So something suitable for calling out names please.

still waitin for this

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 03:21:06 AM »
So I've been upping beats on here for years, do it mostly as hobby, even though I work with audio for a living.

If any mc's on here wanna lend a 16 I'd love to lay it over a beat and practice my vocal mixing skills.

You'll get a beat and mixing for free just for belonging to this site basically.

I've worked with a few guys on here before and it was a lot of fun, so I thought I'd put it out there and offer.

You can PM me or roll call here.

Im working on a few 16's/full tracks at the moment, few insightful ones, something with the same feel as Protect Ya Neck. Holla.