Author Topic: Da Luniz (Yukmouth) vs Bad N Fluenz  (Read 271 times)

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
Da Luniz (Yukmouth) vs Bad N Fluenz
« on: January 03, 2013, 10:16:13 AM »
I was listenin to Yukmouth's Smokealot radio and they were talkin bout messy marv/too short beef anyhow Yuk brought up the "Infamous Battle" between himself and Rappin Ron he admitted he lost the battle but he said the only reason he lost was cause he was goin against 3 different rappers who were the other 2 I really don't know much bout it but I always thought it was a one on one battle but I do know Yuk was spittin DOPE shit when he first came out on Dru Down album do any one else know more details?

bouli77

Re: Da Luniz (Yukmouth) vs Bad N Fluenz
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 02:53:37 AM »
wow i remember reading vaguely that Da Luniz wanted to be part of Dangerous Crew, and they were in the studio with them and they had to compete with Bad N Fluenz (Rappin Ron & Ant Didley Dog), and they lost. and after that the feud with Short started. sorry for being vague and not accurate but it has to be something along those lines.

KrazySumwhat

Re: Da Luniz (Yukmouth) vs Bad N Fluenz
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 05:26:35 AM »
 man Bad n Fluenz were really good. I only really ever heard them on compilations like Cell Block and think they may have neen on Mr. Ill's album? Shame about what happened.
 Never knew that they battled the Luniz.