Author Topic: so i got banned from some wack ass site bcuz they sensitive as fuck everyday lol  (Read 510 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

that shit is so lame.  muthafuckaz deleted every last one of my lil posts too, now theyve been jockin foh. 

it goes to show u that ppl behind these screens really do take this shit to the heart.  i always knew but i aint realize ppl are THAT mentally disturbed.  #ohwell

i mean, i know when i get under yall skin yall start doin that african joke bullshit, that shit be lettin me know u havin a weak moment but clearly some other folks take it out in different ways. 

i rebuke that shit and what they stand 4.

i really did have some of their lives (in real life) on some suicidal shit.  i had folks signing off completely, had computers-putin, and all kinds of shit happenin.  i opened minds and changed lives foreal foreal.  i guess thats what happinz when youre great, muthafuckaz will go out of their way to take u out (*cough cough dubcc brethren*).  they know u the REAL competition so they get scared in real life lol.  i aint givin out no more props and names from now on.  they got me on sum BloodMoney shit except they went all out and got ur boy's phone on watch #ouch #sensitivenegroes.com lol

#thatisall
#peace

ps:  and dont lie, u read this u bitch

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
stop postin this wack shit an go pay your rent, uh i mean weekly rate to the indian motel owner before he kicks ur black ass to the cold and lonely curb

#bosslife
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

nah im good son, u kno that bitch move like clockwork.  your mother dont play no games out here

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah im good son, u kno that bitch move like clockwork.  your mother dont play no games out here

So you already paid it then?

Arthur will you address your fans here on DUBCC and explain whether or not you are in fact living that boss life in a motel room (no vacation)?

BiggBoogaBiff

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Radiotube you must be confused, just cuz some lady comes n changes your sheets and pillowcases every couple of days dont mean youre bossin up

#weeklyrates

#gyeah

BiggBoogaBiff

? ? ? tf?

just becuz your mom still washes your clothes doesnt mean your a Prince or still a little boy.  foh guy, hating wont get u anywhere in life.  especially when u just assume shit.  1 day youll stop being a sucker, what day thatll be is up to you

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
? ? ? tf?

just becuz your mom still washes your clothes doesnt mean your a Prince or still a little boy.  foh guy, hating wont get u anywhere in life.  especially when u just assume shit.  1 day youll stop being a sucker, what day thatll be is up to you

My mom aint do shit for me for a looong time. 

I got picture evidence you live in a motel.

And I got circumstantial evidence in that you wont dispute it.

Count 1 - U definitely mad.

Count 2 - U livin that slum life while claiming to be a boss with your hashtags, tales of gettin fat tail and havin money.  1st degree hypocrite. 

Guilty on all counts, case closed Arthur.  I sentence you to live out your own life as yourself.

BiggBoogaBiff

do ya bad then.  im interested

Sccit

what board was it? cats at rotoworld sensitive as fuck, as well

BiggBoogaBiff

mane i aint givin out no names but i gave em a shot out b4 when they showed some luv. 

the sad part about it is they deleted EVERYTHING on some "single me out" shit. 

i be lol'n they smh'n

Sccit

mane i aint givin out no names but i gave em a shot out b4 when they showed some luv. 

the sad part about it is they deleted EVERYTHING on some "single me out" shit. 

i be lol'n they smh'n

scary....the coli? lol

Sikotic™

I think this calls for another forum invasion. Drop the URL Radiotube. They'll never see it comin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

lol nah, not the ecoli. 

but when a bitch is about to take a big dick in her mouth, whats the sound that she makes? 

#thatisall
#nopromo

BiggBoogaBiff

i just googled that rotoworld shit.  how the fuck do u get in your feelinz over fantasy football tho?  smh, that shit aint "Detox"