Author Topic: so i got banned from some wack ass site bcuz they sensitive as fuck everyday lol  (Read 513 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Why are you using hashtags if they don't archive or link to anything? Seems useless to me, no offense.

BiggBoogaBiff

lol i dont even know, shit is what i do.  im weird but ima G tho

Sccit

i just googled that rotoworld shit.  how the fuck do u get in your feelinz over fantasy football tho?  smh, that shit aint "Detox"

mufuckaz is soft

J. B A N A N A S

Well be a G and be a grown man too, that shit looks stupid. I'd expect that from a 16 year old girl, not a 20 something man. No offense.

BiggBoogaBiff

or maybe youre just you and im just me, no offense

BiggBoogaBiff

i just googled that rotoworld shit.  how the fuck do u get in your feelinz over fantasy football tho?  smh, that shit aint "Detox"

mufuckaz is soft

shit is real cliqish on these blogs, u know that just as much i do.  muthafuckaz feel like theyll lose "power" or some shit

#lame

Blasphemy (A)

I can't lie I read

what's the African Joke?  ???

BiggBoogaBiff

I can't lie I read

what's the African Joke?  ???

forget it lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well be a G and be a grown man too, that shit looks stupid. I'd expect that from a 16 year old girl, not a 20 something man. No offense.

Tube gonna be that old dude in the bar/club with the latest clothes on tryin to be 21 again.

That is if he aint beggin for change next to the corner store by then. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
that's a sign u need to go out and interact with real life ppl, loser.

Sccit

lakersground just did me dirty..

Fraxxx

i really did have some of their lives (in real life) on some suicidal shit.  i had folks signing off completely, had computers-putin, and all kinds of shit happenin.  i opened minds and changed lives foreal foreal.  i guess thats what happinz when youre great, muthafuckaz will go out of their way to take u out (*cough cough dubcc brethren*).  they know u the REAL competition so they get scared in real life lol.

Delusions of Grandeur. I bet that would also be how you describe your job at Wendy's, right?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

i really did have some of their lives (in real life) on some suicidal shit.  i had folks signing off completely, had computers-putin, and all kinds of shit happenin.  i opened minds and changed lives foreal foreal.  i guess thats what happinz when youre great, muthafuckaz will go out of their way to take u out (*cough cough dubcc brethren*).  they know u the REAL competition so they get scared in real life lol.

Delusions of Grandeur. I bet that would also be how you describe your job at Wendy's, right?
arthur need to take his fat ass to intervention i'm suprised he hasn't killed himself yet.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.