Author Topic: CNN calls NAS hip hop's finest MC  (Read 1974 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: CNN calls NAS hip hop's finest MC
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 07:49:00 PM »
Nas has been around for 20 years and still makes incredible music album after album. I have a lot of favorites, but Nas is prolly the GOAT to me.

And fuck CNN.

This.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 09:58:35 PM »
Nas has been around for 20 years and still makes incredible music album after album. I have a lot of favorites, but Nas is prolly the GOAT to me.

And fuck CNN.

Shill Broadcasters pretending to be moderate and non-agenda pushing.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 10:20:12 PM »

And fuck CNN.

And where do you guys get your news? I truly want to know. Don't just say online, give me sites.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 11:56:14 PM »

And fuck CNN.

And where do you guys get your news? I truly want to know. Don't just say online, give me sites.

I dont get "news" from one site.  Honestly, I try to form my own opinions on things based on what facts I can gather.  I could go to Google News, see a link with an interesting title or subject, click on said link, read it, then go and research and pick apart different aspects of it on my own.  Thats of course if it interests me.  I or noone Ive seen on here that could be classified as a "conspiracy theorist" really proclaims to be some gatekeeper of one true news site, I just think that I and some others enjoy researching and analyzing things a bit more than others.  Which makes getting news from one site, like CNN, seem kinda elementary to me.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 09:16:10 AM »

And fuck CNN.

Certainly not from the television. I usually visit Drudge every day, which compiles dozens of articles from around the world daily. Sometimes there may be a link to a CNN story, so in the case that it interests me I may check their site.

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 06:40:42 PM »
Check godlikeproductions.com and abovetopsecret.com

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 09:22:58 PM »
I have been to those sites, and they are NOT want I'm looking for. They are mainly rumors and theories.

As for Drudge, I have been there, and it's a conservative version of the Huffington Post.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2013, 03:49:52 AM »
jrome is a cool dude and all and his view on things is interesting .   but i gotta say some of those links in his sig are just that tin foil hat stuff , Vigilant Citizen is nothing but people seeing signs of the illuminati watching and putting numbers and symbols everywhere .   and stuff like lady gaga´s performance at the last grammy´s  ( or another big award show ) was a ritual sacrifice of whitney houston.

some folks believe everything they read and see and that goes both ways . can´t trust just one source.

oh and on topic, didn´t check the list but Nas def is one of the best . top 10 mc at least for me

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 06:08:28 PM »
jrome you want a good news site www.lemonparty.org  8)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2013, 07:12:45 PM »

Really good site.

Encompasses all points of view on the matters of today, not some biased one sided shit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2013, 07:55:14 PM »
jrome is a cool dude and all and his view on things is interesting .   but i gotta say some of those links in his sig are just that tin foil hat stuff , Vigilant Citizen is nothing but people seeing signs of the illuminati watching and putting numbers and symbols everywhere .   and stuff like lady gaga´s performance at the last grammy´s  ( or another big award show ) was a ritual sacrifice of whitney houston.

some folks believe everything they read and see and that goes both ways . can´t trust just one source.

oh and on topic, didn´t check the list but Nas def is one of the best . top 10 mc at least for me

Astute observations my friend. I don't take anything as gospel; 90% of the forums in my sig have ridiculous things not worth wasting time on...but the 10% that isn't that is worth while. You gotta separate the wheat from the chaff and discern the truth from lies.

Godlikeproductions is the best if you wanna mingle with big timers, but again you gotta sift through the mountains of BS. Seek and you shall find.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 08:00:22 PM »

I will check it. Thanks for the heads up.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 01:36:01 PM »
FUCK JAY-Z !!! GAY-Z PLAYED POSSUME B4 ND AFTER biggie died, him nd biggie was sapose to be homies, right well how come him nd puff daddy never did a album together or ne thing else of that nature.  One of the great mysterys behind the east coast or just new york hiphop. Of all the people gayz leeched off of in the game tell me who does he make music wit...? Atleast dr dre will still pick up the phone nd invite u to a studio session. Jayz hires u soaks up all ur game (nevr writes it down) then he 86s u like nothin.  Who is jay fuckin wit besides kanyedasian ? He burned more bridges then ne one in the game but yet hes cincidered goat lmao.  8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 03:02:35 PM »

Astute observations my friend. I don't take anything as gospel; 90% of the forums in my sig have ridiculous things not worth wasting time on...but the 10% that isn't that is worth while. You gotta separate the wheat from the chaff and discern the truth from lies.

Godlikeproductions is the best if you wanna mingle with big timers, but again you gotta sift through the mountains of BS. Seek and you shall find.

thanks for the info. i´ll check it.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 04:36:59 PM »
I think NAS is a safe choice.