Author Topic: I'm kinda pissed that King Petey got featured in Kokane's new video  (Read 1421 times)

Sccit

Re: I'm kinda pissed that King Petey got featured in Kokane's new video
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 01:13:51 AM »
lol classic material is hilarious

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 12:18:26 PM »
If George Zimmerman were a rapper he'd be getting Lil Boosie hype for click clacking some 17 year old badass. Plies would be rocking the xxxxl "Free Zimmerman" shirt.

Lmao. So true.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 12:44:47 PM »
Dog you are so brave for this.
LOL i fear nothin' but god and if he's wit me who the fuck can be against me ? i dare a nigga to act up(in person that is). i don't know what these pussies thought but i'm serious when it comes to holdin' shit down real talk. it's a new year and i'm prepared for any bullshit.

Damn blood, you must live a crazy thugged out life.
my life is real homie i don't play no games and i meant what i posted.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 12:45:31 PM »
King P should be known as King Z now (sorry duke but I had 2 say it)
Lame Z. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 12:46:11 PM »
lol classic material is hilarious
LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 01:01:36 PM »
who wanna donate some money, clothes, & food to petey's kids ?  won't be long before they got their own sally struthers commercial. erin come holla baby i can put a smile on ya face. LMFAO

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 09:10:25 PM »
yall niggas know you like this forum better when im on it (especially you will) for some reason a long time ago when i booked marked this forum i book marked the last replied to threads you posted in screen so when i open up this forum on the odd occasion that i do all i see is five  TI threads everytime at the top and OG is in all of em going off like that girl who cries for Brittney spears lol i cant help but poke a little fun at that guy hes hilarious lol

i dont really even check the index if something funny happens over here someone will link it back at da sauce...its been a looooong time since i fucked around over here like that.

i figure maybe if i let cats breath a little over here more posters will come then later i can steal them too.

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 12:50:06 AM »
yall niggas know you like this forum better when im on it (especially you will)

I got u KP

U know we mix like 2 dicks and 4 chicks

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 12:54:22 AM »
If George Zimmerman were a rapper he'd be getting Lil Boosie hype for click clacking some 17 year old badass. Plies would be rocking the xxxxl "Free Zimmerman" shirt.

LMAO.

Ether.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 01:33:50 PM »
yall niggas know you like this forum better when im on it (especially you will) for some reason a long time ago when i booked marked this forum i book marked the last replied to threads you posted in screen so when i open up this forum on the odd occasion that i do all i see is five  TI threads everytime at the top and OG is in all of em going off like that girl who cries for Brittney spears lol i cant help but poke a little fun at that guy hes hilarious lol

i dont really even check the index if something funny happens over here someone will link it back at da sauce...its been a looooong time since i fucked around over here like that.

i figure maybe if i let cats breath a little over here more posters will come then later i can steal them too.
i'm not ever goin' off i just speak what i mean and if you can't stain the rain then fuck it. and, the fact that you don't see the shit you say in the t.i. threads about tip or me is pure hateration. that shit don't bother me, it just make you look stupid for tryin' bash niggas that's doin' better than you. you're just a bum. if someone post somethin' about somethin' and i have knowledge of it i'm goin' to teach homie and speak the truth becasue i am the truth. get that hate out ya blood sonny and tell erin i said hit me up and come ride clean wit a nigga. LOL
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:35:33 PM by OG Classic Material »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 05:50:14 PM »
yall niggas know you like this forum better when im on it (especially you will) for some reason a long time ago when i booked marked this forum i book marked the last replied to threads you posted in screen so when i open up this forum on the odd occasion that i do all i see is five  TI threads everytime at the top and OG is in all of em going off like that girl who cries for Brittney spears lol i cant help but poke a little fun at that guy hes hilarious lol

i'm not ever goin' off i just speak what i mean and if you can't stain the rain then fuck it. and, the fact that you don't see the shit you say in the t.i. threads about tip or me is pure hateration. that shit don't bother me, it just make you look stupid for tryin' bash niggas that's doin' better than you. you're just a bum. if someone post somethin' about somethin' and i have knowledge of it i'm goin' to teach homie and speak the truth becasue i am the truth. get that hate out ya blood sonny and tell erin i said hit me up and come ride clean wit a nigga. LOL

nigga u need a hug and a yoga instructor.

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 06:39:32 PM »

I actually lol'd

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 08:04:09 PM »
I take back my previous post. but still that Zimmerman shit is still mad funny

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 09:16:30 PM »
blasphemy do you even fucking lift bro?

you and your refurbuished white impala can a take drive into the ocean for all i care, gosh!

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 02:02:31 AM »
aaahhaha . classic material is fuckin MAAAAD . was there a triple or quadruple post ?   :D

petey ain´t even been near this side of the internet  and you guys are keeping his name up .

classic speak like he thuggin, well i´ll call a wigger . scared ass white boys are the type that talk tough like dude . there  have been dozens of white rap fans acting black exposed and this one is no different unless he proves otherwise . but, he won´t cos he can´t  :D 

do go on , this is hilarious . i just came to say hi