Author Topic: I'm kinda pissed that King Petey got featured in Kokane's new video  (Read 1422 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: I'm kinda pissed that King Petey got featured in Kokane's new video
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 09:27:15 AM »
dudes responses are funny as shit especially when you break it down to the very basics of our differences lmao he got embarrased about his fondness for TI lol his defensive disposition lets you know from jump he knows that shit is a little bit on the wierd side lol comparing it to how niggas like jordan or obama hahaha

i havent gotten someone this worked up on the internet since ferhat and enyce before that but deep inside its not personal or anything...at least not for me lmao

i luv 2 c them suffer

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 10:23:46 AM »

It's funny how they look so similar, like (half-)brothers.

And yeah no one would care about the incident this much if it wasn't for some racial tension bs. RIP to the kid anyway, he was just getting something to eat for his munchies and ended up dead, it's a real shame.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2013, 02:20:21 PM »
how is it bein' a fan of great music anything more ? i just need to know. all you guys that post about your favoriyte emcee(s) stop because insecure faggots like petey label that dickridin'.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 03:03:22 PM »
fam you get your panties all lathered up when someone disses your mancrush id actually say YOUR  infringing on MY forum experience by taking the shit so seriously...weve talked shit in a separate thread then you came into a TI thread where i shared an opinion and your frail ass caught mad emotions which only makes you look more like this groupie that your so afraid of coming to terms with being.

your too invested into the situation and your breaking your lil internet tough dude character (that no one buys into anyways)

take your blood pressure medicine smoke something and chill...its just the net tough guy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 08:07:32 PM »
I go away from here for a little while and all hell breaks loose.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2013, 08:11:43 PM »
fam you get your panties all lathered up when someone disses your mancrush id actually say YOUR  infringing on MY forum experience by taking the shit so seriously...weve talked shit in a separate thread then you came into a TI thread where i shared an opinion and your frail ass caught mad emotions which only makes you look more like this groupie that your so afraid of coming to terms with being.

your too invested into the situation and your breaking your lil internet tough dude character (that no one buys into anyways)

take your blood pressure medicine smoke something and chill...its just the net tough guy.

LOL i don't get mad at shit homie but if niggas statin' some false shit i will speak on it. yeah we was ok but you came wit disrespect so i responded wit the same. i give respect to those who show it to me and i will not except nothin' less.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2013, 08:22:50 PM »
blasphemy do you even fucking lift bro?

you and your refurbuished white impala can a take drive into the ocean for all i care, gosh!
So if I did that would they have to remake Water World as  "Water in Water Out"?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2013, 08:59:25 PM »
aaahhaha . classic material is fuckin MAAAAD . was there a triple or quadruple post ?   :D

petey ain´t even been near this side of the internet  and you guys are keeping his name up .

classic speak like he thuggin, well i´ll call a wigger . scared ass white boys are the type that talk tough like dude . there  have been dozens of white rap fans acting black exposed and this one is no different unless he proves otherwise . but, he won´t cos he can´t  :D 

do go on , this is hilarious . i just came to say hi
u a clown and nothin' more. all on my dick just so i could mention your name and shit. i'm sure u got action figures to play wit. get to it and take your lips off my dick please.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2013, 09:31:54 PM »
this nigga got a grand hustle comforter on his bunk bed with lil bow wow pillows and soulja boy curtains.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 06:18:14 AM »
this nigga got a grand hustle comforter on his bunk bed with lil bow wow pillows and soulja boy curtains.
u got da sauce comforter wit the posters posts & names on that shit. nigga got master p action figures and garbage bags for curtains. LOL

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 01:06:19 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 01:50:33 PM »
i stay on zetey's mind even more than his pops. LOL

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2013, 11:28:27 AM »
Dog you are so brave for this.
LOL i fear nothin' but god and if he's wit me who the fuck can be against me ? i dare a nigga to act up(in person that is). i don't know what these pussies thought but i'm serious when it comes to holdin' shit down real talk. it's a new year and i'm prepared for any bullshit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2013, 02:48:29 PM »
LOL i fear nothin' but god and if he's wit me who the fuck can be against me ? i dare a nigga to act up(in person that is). i don't know what these pussies thought but i'm serious when it comes to holdin' shit down real talk. it's a new year and i'm prepared for any bullshit.

yup.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2013, 04:55:08 PM »

yup.

Funny thing is, Petey has fathered you so many times in so many threads, that the money he breaks off your mom for lifting him off the bed with her mouth should be considered child support kid.