Author Topic: (VIDEO) Game's Stepfather is an hip hop tour guide LOL  (Read 1971 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
(VIDEO) Game's Stepfather is an hip hop tour guide LOL
« on: January 08, 2013, 02:41:15 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTWyXiaFyqc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HTWyXiaFyqc</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (VIDEO) Game's Stepfather is an hip hop tour guide LOL
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 03:48:17 AM »
"Me and Game's mom, we started a male exotic club," said Sababu. "What we used to do, we used to get guys that came fresh out of jail, they was buffed up and needed money. A lot of these guys can't go and fill out a application and get a job but hey, if they look good, they been working out, we put 'em on man, we get them a thousand bucks a week dancing.

"Jayceon danced there maybe twice, and 50 Cent will not let him forget it," he continued. "And somehow, somebody got pictures of him dancing in that club with his g-string on and boy, boy, boy. Whether he likes it or not, I tell him the truth. Because just like most people that achieve a certain amount of fame and fortune, that comes with the sycophants or the ass kissers, because they're around all the time to say you're the greatest thing. Because most of time, they're on the payroll. But fortunately, or unfortunately, I'm not on the payroll so I can tell you exactly what I think.”
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

eNgIeS

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 04:57:23 AM »
LOL.....though I will say this.....he may be bitter about not being on Games payroll and may be just saying it. If this so called pic exists, why hasnt it leaked onto the net yet? people have had 9 years or so to do and take Game down and they havent. Unheard of in this day and age for something not to even remotely leak

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 05:11:44 AM »
If he can make a living with this kind of "tour" he's a genius. I can't believe there are people interested to see a drive-thru mortuary in Compton, the slauson swap meet, eazy e's house and a street full of hoes....while he talks constantly about cops and street life.

MistaNova

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 05:17:36 AM »
I remember seeing a Nardwuar interview where he was interviewing Kendrick Lamar and when he brought this up Kendrick Lamar and Jay Rock were laughing at this tour.

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 07:01:45 AM »
LOL.....though I will say this.....he may be bitter about not being on Games payroll and may be just saying it. If this so called pic exists, why hasnt it leaked onto the net yet? people have had 9 years or so to do and take Game down and they havent. Unheard of in this day and age for something not to even remotely leak

it leaked years ago, buster - 50 even had it on his mixtape cover:

eNgIeS

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 07:17:59 AM »

it leaked years ago, buster - 50 even had it on his mixtape cover:

always looked photo shopped to me, the head looks plastered on and to big in proportion to the bosy

levamisole

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 07:42:18 AM »
LMAO

But hey it was a family business and in those every member of the family has to pull their weight.  :laugh:

Game also mentions the strip club in the dating show video (another 50 Cent favorite).

And of course people are going to want to see the places they hear about in songs... Makes much more sense to me than going to see a bunch of old churches or other monuments. But to each their own.

We should make a dubcc expedition to the tour. :D

Okka

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 09:39:10 AM »
I bet that picture is photoshopped. Didn't Yukmouth say he had a video of Game strippin' or somethin' like that? That never leaked either.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 06:51:18 AM »

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 09:15:59 AM »
(Already posted by Aerroc @ http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=293888.0)

Game's stepfather is simply trying to cash in on his stepson's fame & celebrity. Guess Game ain't taking care (financially) of his old ass, & if he don't it's because he don't deserve to be taken care of. Clearly Game don't consider him "family" & the old man's badmouthing him for THAT reason. JEALOUSY & ENVY.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 12:11:46 PM »
dumbass elano, this thread was already made http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=293888.0....get it right or dont post.

and to whoever deleted my thread that wasn't about the tour, but rather about the comments made directed at Game during the tour, ur a gutless coward....man up and state ya name. even when double threads are made, the rule is to lock and/or merge the other one, not delete it. dumbshit.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 12:34:47 PM »
dumbass elano, this thread was already made http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=293888.0....get it right or dont post.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 11:21:48 PM »

and to whoever deleted my thread that wasn't about the tour, but rather about the comments made directed at Game during the tour, ur a gutless coward....man up and state ya name. even when double threads are made, the rule is to lock and/or merge the other one, not delete it. dumbshit.

stop crying, asshole