Author Topic: All Though We've Come...  (Read 897 times)

S.G.V.

All Though We've Come...
« on: February 28, 2003, 01:36:27 PM »
To The End Of The Rooooooad....

yup...thats right the end of the road...the end of SGVs reign here...it just aint for me no more...i find myself only postin here in the "g-spot" cuz aint no valid threads(for me) in any other area here...i came here with intentions to chop game about The West Coast...not just Long Beach or Compton...not just the Bay or Sacramento...the entire West Coast...i didnt come to talk about anything else....had that been the case ida went to another board...hell i used to like this place...then all these lil boys came in and started talkin dumb shit...makin wack ass threads about this and that...so fuck it...im out...im not waistin my time no more

Nima: u know u got my respect...ur one of the downest fuckas here...get at me

Big Bad Ass: ha bitch i knew u was coming back...lol...its all good...like Nima u got all my respect...one cool foo right here...hit me on aim

EJRizo: i dont agree wit ya musical tastes..lol...but ur a funny muthafucka...and hooked up a dope ass banner for US!...we need to kick it...ill hit u up...much respect to u...

Cliftone aka Criminal 909: real muthafucka...though we disagreed a gang of times when i got here...u turned out to be one of the tightest foos here...hit me up whenever u see me on aim or something...nothin but love

Nate: i beat u...face it...lol...but its all good...i know u still love me...gay or not(j/k) u still one coo muthafucka...aint seen u in a while...but get at me on aim...

Javi: u know u always got me rollin wit ya comments...crazy foo...but remember...shaq is the reason why the lakers win...lol...ill hit u up on aim

Jome: we never will agree on music...never...but ur still a cool guy...i got nothin but respect for u...maybe ill see u around mirc...

Lil Jay: ur one of the realest cats...most knowledgeable...funny etc...i enjoyed ur posts...and to me ur site is the best site around...nothin fucks wit it...KEEP IT WEST COAST!...ill get at u when u come back...take care...

Tech: my fellow Pastor Troy supporter...one of the realest cats on here...keeps it blunt...i like that...keep that shit up...get at me sometime...

GT, Graph, Kaidy, Yeah, The Funk Foos, Ax, One and Only, DPG 206, Rod and the rest of the REAL West supporters: keep supportin that West Coast shit...yall are the foundation...much props to all of u...

Blade: fuckin genious...get at me on aim

M.Dogg: keep that Latino Shit crackin out in the midwest for us...ill get at u...

Daygo Stylez aka Tone: crazy ass foo...u got me rollin sometimes wit ya comments...get at me one day on aim...so we can chop it up

Suga Foot: funny ass muthafucka...ill hit u up...

Truemaster: never chopped it with u much...but u seem coo as fuck...hit me up sometime

Doggy(u got issues foo..lol), Pink(coo peoples right here...ill hit u up on aim soon), Tom(i guess u got banned?), Sik(comedy at all times), Timelock(never talked to u...seem coo tho), Gareefa, Em28(find new ways of askin about albums...that shit gets annoying REAL FAST!), A.G.(leave the bangin alone), Big Chillah(good taste in music for real), Mellow(if u ever get aim...hit me up...since we live close...we should kick it), NIK(Thank u for postin that Rap Quake pic), Rap Quake(thank u for lookin so goofy)

Seer & Rud: Thanks for lettin me stay...no matter how many times i pissed u off(mainly seer)...much props

and for my Fuck Yous!

Trauma: u annoy the hell out of me...all u know about hip hop is Snoop and Dre...stick with Rock...that is ur passion
Murrow: dont follow trends...be a leader...
Still Dre: Dickrider to the max
Kain 670: get 50s dick out of ur ass fuckin loser
Fagolous: see above...except add Fabolous
Hellrazor: one of the dumbest people here...ur dickrider tupac and nas more than their own family would...lay off the dick for a minute...
Minority: racist fuck
Mickaveli: see above
Nik: really got no problem with u anymore...but still
The Guy Who Writes End: ur a fuckin idiot...fuckin obese gamer...End SGV

if i left u out...i probably dont care about u...or i forgot about u...whatever tho...to steal a master p line: If U Real Keep It Real, If U Fake Then U Phony!

Thats it...LATES...

S.G.V.

The Big Bad Ass

Re:All Though We've Come...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2003, 01:42:33 PM »
Knew it was comin :( Still hate to hear it.

and LMFAO at some of your fuck u's. LOL. Thanks for the words homie. Stay in touch on aim. You're good people.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2003, 01:44:33 PM »
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKIN NEWBIES ARE RUINING THE BOARD!

It's dre2001 all over again.

SGV, I'll hit you up on AIM.  We can "chop it up" and what not, lol.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2003, 01:54:31 PM »
Blade: fuckin genious...get at me on aim

Thanks homie, the words are much appreciated.  I understand why you are leaving though, I feel the same way many times, best of luck in whatever you do, I always enjoyed your posts, youz a funny cat.  Props and much luv, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2003, 02:43:48 PM »
damn dogg y u leaving me...........lol jk naw but hit me up on AIM u should know wut my sn iz take care of urself and maybe one of these dayz ill stop banging but i doubt it. remember fucc all tha haterz and racist fuccs! but i hate to see u leave but a time comes lol. im out!!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2003, 02:45:01 PM »
Peaccccce man, thankz fah tha shout. Keep it pimpin  ;)

Kain670

Last Supper
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2003, 03:33:09 PM »
See ya S.G.V.
Biiiiiiiitttttttttccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
enjoy your last meal as a Moderator

Last Supper

;D

EM28

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2003, 03:40:35 PM »
Peace out....PS...I love to be annoying....

peace

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2003, 03:45:19 PM »
Um, Kain670, that shit is weak.  :-X

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2003, 03:49:57 PM »
Man kain ur a weirdo

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2003, 04:02:02 PM »
no im not back...i forgot to add

Mr. Pac-Man: keep it raza homie...get at me on aim soon

Hatesrats: whats crackin dawg!? glad u enjoyed vida...get at me some time

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2003, 04:08:14 PM »
One of the only guys that seemed interested in my threads/posts here. SGV is gone...If some of the other underground heads leave im ghost too. I dont mind if people sleep. Theres a chosen few that 'give a fuck' about something other than whats 'popular or big' in the rap game. People wont learn though. Its like when your tryin to stop smokin or doin drugs. YOU have to WANT to. You wont do it if people try and force you to. Its the same thing. Anyways. Take care. Knowledge is power. Keep bumpin that underground.

Peace.

Kain670

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2003, 04:13:14 PM »
Man kain ur a weirdo
What are you talking about? BzMak

SGV can "eat a dick"

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2003, 04:39:52 PM »
Man kain ur a weirdo
What are you talking about? BzMak

SGV can "eat a dick"

bitch plz whenz tha last time u ever got any pussy?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2003, 04:43:21 PM »
Didn't agree with too much, but that's good.  You were bringing something different.  

Peace