Author Topic: What Happened 2 Tanner?  (Read 1076 times)

Sccit

Re: What Happened 2 Tanner?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 04:27:52 PM »
Coulda sworn he on here under the name WhoIsB? Or some name that posts here every now and then similar to that.

he bounced

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 04:38:01 PM »
Coulda sworn he on here under the name WhoIsB? Or some name that posts here every now and then similar to that.

he bounced

Oh we'll then I guess he left.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 07:56:31 PM »
You mean the guy who got his dick sucked by a dude to impress a girl then came on here to try and talk shit to other people?

Did that really happen?
Yeah man it happened. Stupid Idiot admitted it and then started talking about it like it was something to be proud of, like he took a hit or some shit. It was funny and sad as hell. I hear he runs the Hugs 4 Hopsin campaign now.

I loved his "I couldn't even get hard" explanation trying to act badass LOL
That motherfucker knows his dick moved, that's some sad shit, and you know what's funny? He's gonna be reliving that moment when he's depressed, sad, reflecting, Alzheimers, Dreaming, when he's on his death bed. That shit's gonna be fucking with him for the rest of his life and he has no one to blame but himself for being such a sad little moron. Still though his Hugs 4 Hopsin does good work. 

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 12:53:57 PM »

he bounced

He's still around.  He popped into a thread in here the other day.  Gotta be about some old death row shit to get him excited lol.

*Actually saw the post, and he did delete his shit.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 12:56:17 PM by Ghost O'Reily »

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »
RIP to a woat poster :'(

He'll be back tho, he laid low (LMAO) when the whole (hole) BJ thing cracked off (LOL LMAO ROTFL ETC ETC)

Maybe one day those people he ripped off will get the music he was bootlegging

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 03:31:11 PM »
cats that yap the most about this shit weren't even around they caught it second hand from what ever info made it over here.

i never realized how many ppl hated tanner folks came out of the wood work to take shots at dude

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 03:38:07 PM »
cats that yap the most about this shit weren't even around they caught it second hand from what ever info made it over here.

i never realized how many ppl hated tanner folks came out of the wood work to take shots at dude

I don't think many people hated dude, it was mob mentality.  Like when one chicken starts to bleed and the rest of the coop beat the fuck out of it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 03:55:18 PM »
hes tied into alot of them pac and deathrow weirdos and them dudes take beef to the grave lmao

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 04:04:38 PM »
tanner was a weirdo from the start, remember him being scared about gettin raped for getting caught with a couple of knives?

thinking he was gonna do some hard time?

dude is delusional and a pussy.

but blasphemy is right, his gay moment will stick with him throughout life, like hes one of the few hundred thousand (are there a million fags?) fags that have gotten a dick sucked by another guy.

i mean shit man i wouldnt be suprised if hes given up on women (given that he did so much for AN INTERNET GIRLFRIEND) and went full on gay, im sure that the jesse "internet girlfriend" was his last stand.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 06:08:03 PM »

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 07:59:46 PM »

It's not even that people hate him it's just seriously fucking sad. I mean people always joke about people using the internet as no life losers who are strange and weird as fuck, and Tanner in 1 fucking Swish of the mouth manage to make that happen (that was nasty I apologize). Seriously though can you really blame people if they took shots at him? He acted like he was some big time Gangster with Bloods, scratch that Death Row Bloods, Suge Knight, and now apparently Gangster Disciples (Funny how he mentions it when they make the Rap news). We all dissed Dubcc at 1 point for it's nazi squad mods, and tanner Established DBA as a place where anything went basically (At the very least laid back) and he starts deleting post, banning people, going batshit crazy because he's paranoid someone is gonna find out he got his dick sucked by a man boy manchild and break his Internet Illusion of being a tough guy. Which we already knew he never was, and was allegedly a methhead (I still think he is) who spent LOL ALL HIS TIME LOL BEING SWEATY IN HIS BASEMENT LOLOLOLOL I'M SORRY I CAN'T stop laughing I mean the shit just writes it's self. It's so fucking creepy you can't help but laugh.

Anyways what was I gonna say. oh yeah the fact he took an internet relationship on a forum.Not on a dating site, which at the very least I might understand because that's the purpose but no on a forum which entire existence is Spipe/Revenge and filled with Trolls, Real Gangsters, Cool Euros, Aliases up the ass, and what 3 Chicks? so damn serious is just funny. I mean if DBA was the Hood he so longs to be in he'd be the guy getting jumped on a daily basis.

wait....I don't think I wanted to make a post that just disses him over and over I can't even remember what my point was.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 08:04:54 PM »
I'm sure he's got other accounts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 08:05:10 PM »
tanner was a weirdo from the start, remember him being scared about gettin raped for getting caught with a couple of knives?

thinking he was gonna do some hard time?

dude is delusional and a pussy.

but blasphemy is right, his gay moment will stick with him throughout life, like hes one of the few hundred thousand (are there a million fags?) fags that have gotten a dick sucked by another guy.

i mean shit man i wouldnt be suprised if hes given up on women (given that he did so much for AN INTERNET GIRLFRIEND) and went full on gay, im sure that the jesse "internet girlfriend" was his last stand.

Tanner seems like the kid who's disillusion and once reality hits he pulls a mass shooting, of course he's too big of a pussy to do that. virgin motherfucker, I bet when he sees a girl he gets all sweaty says hi then goes on and on on his diary about meeting the love of his life while he masturbates on the sheets his mom just got done cleaning and when he's about to climax big ben comes stomping all over his day dream and he gets the blue ball something fierce.

and that's not a diss because I could of said

1. and then bens face makes him come with the fury of a thousand suns
or
2: and then his dick doesn't work because he's to much a pussy to even get an errection.

I'm sorry tan tan I can't help but talk shit it's just to fucking eazy, I don't even got beef with you in anyway but for some reason when I post I just can't help but talk shit, but you being a faggot bitch you're probably used to taking piss 2 the face and shit 2 the chest. LOL I'M SORRY I CAN'T FUCKING STOP

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 09:41:00 PM »
believe it or not theres a sub culture of people (usually that have went through some kind of sexual drama in there life at an early age) that dont draw lines with sexuality and shit and believe it or not these days some of those kids are into hip hop (ie:classic material, drakko cordozar etc) and the lines are kinda blurry as far as whats acceptable now in the hop hop community thanks to the frank ocean thing and lil b and kanye cross dressing and campaigning for queers etc...

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 11:37:29 PM »
For sure the male groupie/stan shit has gotten worse than ever. You got niggas openly admitting to getting boners while listening to Crooked I n shit. That wasnt acceptable 15 years ago.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE