Author Topic: What Happened 2 Tanner?  (Read 1105 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: What Happened 2 Tanner?
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2013, 02:07:02 AM »
For sure the male groupie/stan shit has gotten worse than ever. You got niggas openly admitting to getting boners while listening to Crooked I n shit. That wasnt acceptable 15 years ago.
You got an Aussie with blonde Cornrolls not even Eminem would be caught wearing that shit, doesn't that chunky bastard have a Death Row Tattoo?

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2013, 09:13:17 AM »
For sure the male groupie/stan shit has gotten worse than ever. You got niggas openly admitting to getting boners while listening to Crooked I n shit. That wasnt acceptable 15 years ago.

U don't remember the cat who was into ginuine when we first posted here? "I'm straight, but ginuine make a nigga wanna reconsider" lmao

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2013, 01:05:58 PM »

U don't remember the cat who was into ginuine when we first posted here? "I'm straight, but ginuine make a nigga wanna reconsider" lmao
what the fuck LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2013, 01:39:20 PM »

LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Okka

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 06:27:20 PM »
I'm sure he's got other accounts.

Yeah, he does.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 07:12:28 PM »
let that lil nigga live...yall dont know what folk been thru

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 10:43:07 PM »

yeah, you dont want them gangster disciples or death row pirus coming up on tha g-spot

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2013, 12:00:06 PM »

Do he even floss?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 11:11:15 AM »
do you even lift bro?

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 12:20:03 PM »

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2013, 05:11:45 PM »
i don't know why people are hating tanner. his actions during the weinergate scandal are suspect but he's always been a pretty chill guy to talk to unless you're in the 2pac/deathrow faggotry.

it's pretty funny that people are still talking about it though. i remember reading it all on dba before it was deleted.

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2013, 12:36:02 AM »
i don't know why people are hating tanner. his actions during the weinergate scandal are suspect but he's always been a pretty chill guy to talk to unless you're in the 2pac/deathrow faggotry.

it's pretty funny that people are still talking about it though. i remember reading it all on dba before it was deleted.

Lol but Tanner only posts on Death Row or in beef threads with his enemiez

Plus he ripped a load of people off recently and gloated about it. Tsk tsk

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2013, 12:42:41 AM »

lmao people actually send him money? Why? for unreleased tracks? Every unreleased track I've ever gotten was leaked, and it would be stupid to spend money on it even if it was full CDQ. I wouldn't pay for The Next Episode (OG) I wouldn't pay to hear a real Detox that met all the hype. these wiggers making fools of themselves is 1 thing, but when it starts fucking with their bank account, then I int laughing at em I'm feeling sorry.  :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2013, 01:10:36 AM »
Doggy got some good rares offa' Tanner

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2013, 01:48:27 AM »

lmao people actually send him money? Why? for unreleased tracks? Every unreleased track I've ever gotten was leaked, and it would be stupid to spend money on it even if it was full CDQ. I wouldn't pay for The Next Episode (OG) I wouldn't pay to hear a real Detox that met all the hype. these wiggers making fools of themselves is 1 thing, but when it starts fucking with their bank account, then I int laughing at em I'm feeling sorry.  :grumpy:

Lol true. He set up a bootlegging site and pretended he was only doing some promo for it but it was actually him taking people's money and only a couple of people actually got something