Author Topic: LOL...who is the faggot who deleted my Game thread?  (Read 643 times)

Sccit

LOL...who is the faggot who deleted my Game thread?
« on: January 09, 2013, 12:08:41 PM »
pretty pathetic.

ur part of the reason this site is becoming a joke, bitchboy.....

it was probably okka, or some other Game groupie, smh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LOL...who is the faggot who deleted my Game thread?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 12:17:17 PM »
What thread? Let me guess you made a thread dissing him by comparing him to 90s legends you have postered on your wall?

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 12:41:55 PM »
What thread? Let me guess you made a thread dissing him by comparing him to 90s legends you have postered on your wall?

leave it to one faggot to defend another.....

naah, Game's pops recently went on record to say that Game used to strip in his club, so i made a thread with the quotes..

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 01:41:28 PM »
That is some hoe shit
The West is Back

Okka

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 07:20:12 PM »
There was already a topic about it. That's why i deleted it.

EDIT: Did you make your topic before Elano? If you did, that's my bad. Sorry for that.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:23:23 PM by Okka »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 11:28:29 PM »
and to whoever deleted my thread that wasn't about the tour, but rather about the comments made directed at Game during the tour, ur a gutless coward....man up and state ya name. even when double threads are made, the rule is to lock and/or merge the other one, not delete it. dumbshit.

LMAO  :D what a fucking faggot  :D :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 01:36:50 AM »

EDIT: Did you make your topic before Elano? If you did, that's my bad. Sorry for that.

lol, i knew it was you, playa....come on, bro ,dont be deleting my threads like that like im some newbie fuckboy who doesnt know what hes doin. i been postin here since back when u were still bumpin nsync and madonna, my dude. anyways, elano's worthless topic is the one that shoulda been deleted, as that was the double. my thread wasn't about the tour, it was about game bein a stripper, which was confirmed by his father on the tour. either way, u cant be deleting shit like that, u gota lock/merge in those situations, as instructed by the great overseer back when i was a mod in the main section and u didnt even know what a dubcc was.

Okka

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 02:28:26 AM »
Elano's thread already had the same comments about Game's stepfather talkin' about him being a stripper.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 02:30:02 AM »
anyways, elano's worthless topic is the one that shoulda been deleted, as that was the double.

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 02:30:53 AM »
Elano's thread already had the same comments about Game's stepfather talkin' about him being a stripper.

it wasnt the subject of his topic...in essence, that makes it 2 different topics. it's ok, i forgive u.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 02:32:56 AM »
anyways, elano's worthless topic is the one that shoulda been deleted, as that was the double.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 11:35:10 AM »
serious business here fellas.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 04:22:27 PM »
serious business here fellas.

Needs to be taken to a federal court.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 09:35:48 PM »

lol, i knew it was you, playa....come on, bro ,dont be deleting my threads like that like im some newbie fuckboy who doesnt know what hes doin. i been postin here since back when u were still bumpin nsync and madonna, my dude. anyways, elano's worthless topic is the one that shoulda been deleted, as that was the double. my thread wasn't about the tour, it was about game bein a stripper, which was confirmed by his father on the tour. either way, u cant be deleting shit like that, u gota lock/merge in those situations, as instructed by the great overseer back when i was a mod in the main section and u didnt even know what a dubcc was.
Dude chill he said it was his bad, it's not a big deal make another thread if your that upset about it
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 09:58:07 PM »

Dude chill he said it was his bad, it's not a big deal make another thread if your that upset about it

It's all good, young jizz.. Okka has a history of wrongfully deleting threads with me. This is for future reference.