Author Topic: a young classic material turns to yahoo for help  (Read 3507 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: a young classic material turns to yahoo for help
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2014, 12:33:07 PM »
hahah here it is

<a href="https://www.youtube.com//v/tL7dP270hmA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com//v/tL7dP270hmA</a>

how can any self respecting non gay man seriously try and defend this goofy lil snitch and his aids riddled hubby?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2014, 12:47:52 PM »
Can't decide if this or the song with Iggy fucking Azalea is worse.

Blood$

« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2014, 01:09:37 PM »
yo I was dying when I seen that performance at the Hip-Hop Awards and totally forgot to mention it over here, glad someone shed light on it lol pure fuckary and faggotry at it's finest

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2014, 01:32:26 PM »
not trying to get in a never ending back n forth with closet material over whose mom is more of a slut but did you guys see ti and young thug perform at the bet hip hop awards? no joke it was one of the gayer things ive ever seen ti was moving around looking like more of a fag than young thug. it seriously made me embarrassed to even listen to rap and i had to turn it off

wow!

Blood$

« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2014, 03:12:14 PM »
TIP was wearing an all gold Transformers vest jacket trying to bust out MJ moves :-X  :-[
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:14:47 PM by Blood$ »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2014, 03:32:20 PM »
TIP was wearing an all gold Transformers vest jacket trying to bust out MJ moves :-X  :-[

:D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2014, 04:41:13 PM »
y'all wiggers sound like t.i. and hustle gang had y'all moms backstage on their knees. it's great to know that even in my absence I'm a priority to you guys. the difference between me and you cats is: I'm a real nigga and real niggas rock wit me. you suckas are lames and are prey to real niggas like myself. continue talkin' about niggas that get money while y'all are broke runnin' up ya parents bills daily.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2014, 04:55:56 PM »
"goofy lil snitch and his aids riddled hubby" still has me rolling

that might be post of the year worthy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2014, 04:58:01 PM »

I'm more impressed by what one of these lames can do outside of the internet. y'all wiggers hella tough online but gettin' played out offline. FOH
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2014, 04:59:53 PM »

I'm more impressed by what one of these lames can do outside of the internet. y'all wiggers hella tough online but gettin' played out offline. FOH

how do you know this about them?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2014, 05:06:17 PM »
midwest ryder: nelly does not tag along with T.i. at all.  t.i. comes to st louis & tags along with nelly . get your facts straight. t.i. is riding nelly's dick like you do T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2014, 05:11:01 PM »

it's obvious. if you can't tell it's cause you're a lame like them.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2014, 05:12:30 PM »
midwest ryder: nelly does not tag along with T.i. at all.  t.i. comes to st louis & tags along with nelly . get your facts straight. t.i. is riding nelly's dick like you do T.I.

says the inbred virgin who had me on his mind all day. i'll stick my finger in your mother's ass and make you lick it bitch boy !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2014, 05:12:40 PM »

Don't feed into his childish games. He knows T.I. is a candidate for herb nigga of the year so he tries to switch the convo up off him.

But even there, you're talking about the kid I told to not come to New York & he's shook. I even gave him permission to roam Staten Island if he wanted to & he won't go near the border.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2014, 05:25:25 PM »

Don't feed into his childish games. He knows T.I. is a candidate for herb nigga of the year so he tries to switch the convo up off him.

But even there, you're talking about the kid I told to not come to New York & he's shook. I even gave him permission to roam Staten Island if he wanted to & he won't go near the border.
I been all over n.y you can't shit bitch boy. orangeburg, brooklyn, staten island, new city, spring valley, etc. you would run for your life if you saw somebody you thought was me. stay in your lane honkey !