Author Topic: Scarface (feat. Dr. Dre, Ice Cube & Too Short) - Game Over  (Read 1015 times)

Okka

Re: Scarface (feat. Dr. Dre, Ice Cube & Too Short) - Game Over
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 06:13:45 AM »
Scarface speakin' about "Game Over". I'm actually happy to hear what Face said about Dr. Dre.

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/01/scarface-breaks-down-his-25-most-essential-songs/scarface-game-over

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 06:56:44 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2013, 07:30:32 PM »
Scarface speakin' about "Game Over". I'm actually happy to hear what Face said about Dr. Dre.

http://www.complex.com/music/2013/01/scarface-breaks-down-his-25-most-essential-songs/scarface-game-over

it's what i been tellin u this whole time

Okka

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 11:57:19 AM »
and? dre used a sample, woah!...LOL. every dre beat has a signature dre sound, never to be duplicated. theres a reason for that.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2013, 06:48:23 AM »
lol.  i made this version, seemlessly too.

Yeah, you made the censored version of "Game Over".

Tha Crip

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 09:08:18 AM »
lol i need that Featuring Ice Cube album again so i could edit a version of this without Too $hort talking at the start...mix it with the explicit version when they start rapping.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 09:46:15 AM »

i didn't know they had trouble clearing the song.

anyway, yeah Scarface spoke positive about dre before

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 10:03:17 AM »
lol.  i made this version, seemlessly too.

Yeah, you made the censored version of "Game Over".

y r u always hatin? 

Okka

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 10:18:35 AM »
I'm not hatin', but you didn't make the version i was lookin' for. It was on the Ice Cube compilation "Featuring Ice Cube".

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 01:01:09 PM »
Actually if u woulda downloaded it foreal then u wouldve known the original version i posted had Dre's verse as tha opening and "Tha Shiznit"'s gate slam attached to it.  Im sorry little minute shit is difficult for u to handle but its not for everybody

Again, stop hatin.  In fact youve been OD'ing on tha haterade by trying to fill up tha hookup section with Old ass westcoast shit nobody was looking for, along with 'Request' that already has it's own section.  

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 01:07:13 PM »
the version i have now i believe has part of the instrumental at the beginning then it switches to Dre.  i could be wrong but if im not its the missplaced version i didnt mean to put on there. 

u shouldnt be a mod for a hip hop forum if u dont know whats out there, let alone whats around u
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:09:22 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Okka

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 01:28:54 PM »
Arthur, for real are you mentally handicapped or somethin? Do you actually know how to read properly? The version i was talkin about is on the Ice Cube compilation CD called "Featuring...Ice Cube", but i didn't remember it when i made this thread. Do you understand now? I haven't downloaded any version you have made.

Okka

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 01:52:15 PM »
Again, stop hatin.  In fact youve been OD'ing on tha haterade by trying to fill up tha hookup section with Old ass westcoast shit nobody was looking for

I hook up shit i'm bumpin'. You mean i've been uploadin' shit just so your topics wouldn't be on the first page or somethin? Damn. I don't know what to say anymore.

I don't know if i should laugh at you or feel sorry for you.