Author Topic: Help Petey Feed A Child Donations  (Read 660 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Help Petey Feed A Child Donations
« on: January 10, 2013, 02:36:44 PM »
petey is not good as a father as he is a hater and george zimmerman body double. he's not feedin' his children and i know you guys are his friends so i was wondering if all were willin' to donate to his kids. PLEASE !!!!! i don't want to see little kids wit their ribs showin' because they not eatin'. soups, clothes, soap, etc. all you can spare !!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Help Petey Feed A Child Donations
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 03:33:39 PM »
fuck it. i'm just gonna rent a u-hall and take shit over there. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 08:04:55 PM »
Petey doesn't take care of his kids?

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 02:10:09 AM »
does Blasphemy even lift?

lmao classic material you really use classic material , that was a good 1972s child support joke . what´s next, you gonna steal richard pryor jokes

goddamn petey´s getting more popular than nik here

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 09:44:48 AM »
ill address this one time just to make my name taste like shit when they speak it...i dont like to stunt but this shit right here is definitely a power move, pay attention...

its crazy how cats reach...despite me putting my whole life on display and being very open about myself on here while some are scared to even post a pic cats couldnt figure away to slander me so they take a piece of info ive alredy been open about like the fact im a proud father and try and twist it into some crazy shit, you goddamn right i dont pay child support and i never will...you know why because i got custody over her, you know how hard that was for a convicted felon?

over 10 racks in lawyer fees some of yall burger flippers  and cashiers aint barely seeing that in a year...i payed that shit upfront in cash

the next year i purchased my first home outright and its been flipped and now im starting the process all over again putting  a strong five figures of play money back into my account.

my kids college has been paid for since 08 thanks to a well timed lawsuit...daddy be puttin his thing down.

#teamdad

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 11:39:27 AM »

goddamn petey´s getting more popular than nik here

lets not get too ahead of ourselves

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 11:48:55 AM »
dude nik practically sustains this place between snoop albums and detox rumors.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »
this pussy ass nigga talkin' about money like it ain't a thing. 10k ? nigga i had 15k in the bank not countin' what i make or my ira. fuck outta here lame nigga.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 02:21:34 PM »
Petey doesn't take care of his kids?
nope.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 02:23:02 PM »
when you playin' wit big money you need a financial advisor. petey do you have one ? i do.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 02:51:06 PM »
uh oh...some ones getting insecure. I never said u were a broke nigga just wanted to give my brethren some clarity speaking on my own situation...why would u take offence? ;)

I DO know usually the nigga woofin the loudest about chips is usually the  most morally bankrupt but u should be good considering no one here believes u anyways.

have a good weekend champ.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 03:16:20 PM »
ill address this one time just to make my name taste like shit when they speak it...i dont like to stunt but this shit right here is definitely a power move, pay attention...

its crazy how cats reach...despite me putting my whole life on display and being very open about myself on here while some are scared to even post a pic cats couldnt figure away to slander me so they take a piece of info ive alredy been open about like the fact im a proud father and try and twist it into some crazy shit, you goddamn right i dont pay child support and i never will...you know why because i got custody over her, you know how hard that was for a convicted felon?

over 10 racks in lawyer fees some of yall burger flippers  and cashiers aint barely seeing that in a year...i payed that shit upfront in cash

the next year i purchased my first home outright and its been flipped and now im starting the process all over again putting  a strong five figures of play money back into my account.

my kids college has been paid for since 08 thanks to a well timed lawsuit...daddy be puttin his thing down.

#teamdad

Hahah Damn Family, this was almost on some Grundy level of TMI.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
it felt grundyish to type it but sometimes if you tell youself the same lie over and over i think they start to believe it and since cats seem to be so eager to catch a glimpse into my world so just for a second ill give em that...

im not even a material person like that...inbetween cases or other kinds of life changing tragedies ive always done well for myself considering i been on my own since 16 but never been that guy to throw it out there like that, ive been hustling and living fat and lost it all too and struggled for a year or two trying to get legit and get back on my feet point being with or without money my character wont change.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 03:29:40 PM »
it felt grundyish to type it but sometimes if you tell youself the same lie over and over i think they start to believe it and since cats seem to be so eager to catch a glimpse into my world so just for a second ill give em that...

im not even a material person like that...inbetween cases or other kinds of life changing tragedies ive always done well for myself considering i been on my own since 16 but never been that guy to throw it out there like that, ive been hustling and living fat and lost it all too and struggled for a year or two trying to get legit and get back on my feet point being with or without money my character wont change.

All good.  I was just reminded about that funny ass post from Grungy about his life story.  Classic Material is on some Kmacc shit anyways.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 04:46:15 PM »

All good.  I was just reminded about that funny ass post from Grungy about his life story.  Classic Material is on some Kmacc shit anyways.
if u think so come see me homie. i plays no games pussy.