Author Topic: Help Petey Feed A Child Donations  (Read 661 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Help Petey Feed A Child Donations
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 05:04:43 PM »
uh oh...some ones getting insecure. I never said u were a broke nigga just wanted to give my brethren some clarity speaking on my own situation...why would u take offence? ;)

I DO know usually the nigga woofin the loudest about chips is usually the  most morally bankrupt but u should be good considering no one here believes u anyways.

have a good weekend champ.
no insecurity here homie i'm gettin' it. you went out your way to answer the thread so you are insecure. i know what i'm workin' it i'm allergic to broke niggas. i been broke but i haven't been broke in years.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 05:07:54 PM »
does Blasphemy even lift?

lmao classic material you really use classic material , that was a good 1972s child support joke . what´s next, you gonna steal richard pryor jokes

goddamn petey´s getting more popular than nik here
i'mma show your mom suckin' on this dick. i'm a classic though don't get it fucked up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 07:14:21 PM »
it felt grundyish to type it but sometimes if you tell youself the same lie over and over i think they start to believe it and since cats seem to be so eager to catch a glimpse into my world so just for a second ill give em that...

im not even a material person like that...inbetween cases or other kinds of life changing tragedies ive always done well for myself considering i been on my own since 16 but never been that guy to throw it out there like that, ive been hustling and living fat and lost it all too and struggled for a year or two trying to get legit and get back on my feet point being with or without money my character wont change.
if u struggled for a year or two u ain't no go getter. i ain't ever struggled that long: the difference between me and you. i'm not materialistic either but i love nice shit & i live by the code: don't cheat yourself treat yourself.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 07:45:00 PM »
ill address this one time just to make my name taste like shit when they speak it...i dont like to stunt but this shit right here is definitely a power move, pay attention...

its crazy how cats reach...despite me putting my whole life on display and being very open about myself on here while some are scared to even post a pic cats couldnt figure away to slander me so they take a piece of info ive alredy been open about like the fact im a proud father and try and twist it into some crazy shit, you goddamn right i dont pay child support and i never will...you know why because i got custody over her, you know how hard that was for a convicted felon?

over 10 racks in lawyer fees some of yall burger flippers  and cashiers aint barely seeing that in a year...i payed that shit upfront in cash

the next year i purchased my first home outright and its been flipped and now im starting the process all over again putting  a strong five figures of play money back into my account.

my kids college has been paid for since 08 thanks to a well timed lawsuit...daddy be puttin his thing down.

#teamdad

Woah blood why u posting info like that? it's dubcc, Nothing but Euros, Daz, and Fake detox track listings, nothing to post a life story over. respect though. but I'm a still call you Sir Zimmerman for the fuck it lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 08:03:01 PM »
Petey isn't Brian........or is he?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 08:19:45 PM »
ill address this one time just to make my name taste like shit when they speak it...i dont like to stunt but this shit right here is definitely a power move, pay attention...

its crazy how cats reach...despite me putting my whole life on display and being very open about myself on here while some are scared to even post a pic cats couldnt figure away to slander me so they take a piece of info ive alredy been open about like the fact im a proud father and try and twist it into some crazy shit, you goddamn right i dont pay child support and i never will...you know why because i got custody over her, you know how hard that was for a convicted felon?

over 10 racks in lawyer fees some of yall burger flippers  and cashiers aint barely seeing that in a year...i payed that shit upfront in cash

the next year i purchased my first home outright and its been flipped and now im starting the process all over again putting  a strong five figures of play money back into my account.

my kids college has been paid for since 08 thanks to a well timed lawsuit...daddy be puttin his thing down.

#teamdad

Woah blood why u posting info like that? it's dubcc, Nothing but Euros, Daz, and Fake detox track listings, nothing to post a life story over. respect though. but I'm a still call you Sir Zimmerman for the fuck it lol

i actually respect cats who aint scared to speak truth...as long as he doesn't step out of character and into a frantic rage, real is real+commendable.

and since we all here, we might as well make the best of it n share what we can...i know your ass aint one to speak on sharing life stories LOL

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 08:20:56 PM »
Petey isn't Brian........or is he?
Zetey isn't brian, he's not a delusional retard who thinks because he watched Roots he has african blood afterwords  :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 09:02:27 PM »

over 10 racks in lawyer fees some of yall burger flippers  and cashiers aint barely seeing that in a year...i payed that shit upfront in cash

the next year i purchased my first home outright and its been flipped and now im starting the process all over again putting  a strong five figures of play money back into my account.

#teamdad

LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 09:29:48 PM »
classic material this is your thread babyboy why are you on the defensive? and blasphemy dont talk to me till you get your lifting game up or get that impala on the road fam you been kinda testy every since you became meme of the month five moths straight at da sauce.

...love ya like a play cousin doe.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2013, 01:04:19 AM »
classic material this is your thread babyboy why are you on the defensive? and blasphemy dont talk to me till you get your lifting game up or get that impala on the road fam you been kinda testy every since you became meme of the month five moths straight at da sauce.

...love ya like a play cousin doe.

I'm not even testy Zetey but come on you gotta admit that Zimmerman shit is funny, or is it ok to laugh when we find the fucked up version of Sikotic and that Jew painting that looks like nik but not ok when it's something involving you? Because it seems like you wanna say you hate people who can't take a joke but then can't take a joke yourself, of course him posting up your kid wasn't right in the slightest, and unlike Brian we have no idea how you treat your kids. Now that whole lifting thing if you notice I've just been putting the Bunk gif over and over because why would I post what I bench press? I'm not some fagg trying to impress people with my strength, and that impala is on the road  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 01:20:02 AM »
lol blasphemy....as usual

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 02:05:54 AM »
I notice you completely avoided the whole Zimmerman thing  ;)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 02:13:20 AM »
like usual blasphemy ive gotten lost in a paradox of your long winded ramblings what do you need me to clarify?

is this a self hatred thing are you saying all us mexicans look alike? help me to help you seek the clarity that you seek but never seem to find my brother

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2013, 02:14:56 AM »
like usual blasphemy ive gotten lost in a paradox of your long winded ramblings what do you need me to clarify?

is this a self hatred thing are you saying all us mexicans look alike? help me to help you seek the clarity that you seek but never seem to find my brother
Can you even say his name? or you afraid you'll burst into flames?  

This is like the time I asked this TRG guy about his Gangland Episode (dude showed me I didnt' really care) and then I ask him did those stupid motherfuckers really shoot their own guy and he had some of the most fucked up responses ever.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2013, 02:24:39 AM »
hahahah i love this guy

it takes a certain kind of someone to entertain an alias that long....ive never seen someone talk so much and use so many words to convey a few basic emotions and thoughts lol

dont you ever change girl, i love you just the way you are