Author Topic: NIGGA IM BACK  (Read 475 times)

Sikotic™

Re: NIGGA IM BACK
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 11:38:15 PM »
yall forgetting the objective

da fuck?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 01:07:29 AM »
who are the members of euromobb?
I don't know but it's not the same as Traps4Life

That's Ferhat, Drakko, and that faggot who gets strange feelings when he listens to Crooked Is music. I think his account is "The Westcoast" or some shit, I remember when he made that post he had 2pac's All Eyez on Me album cover for a avatar.

LMAO @ strange feelings
Those were his exact Words, he reedited the post but someone already screenshoted it and pointed it out LOL, You can edit your post fast enough to were it won't show edit, I do it sometimes to fix spelling, I remember 1 time I dissed Radiotube and he original posted "what do you mean?"  and then he reedited to post "NO TELL ME WHAT TEH FUCK DO YOU FUCKING MEAN TELL ME MOTHERFUCKER" or some shit, I was amazed he edited it so I can feel the anger in his post.

...then you threw a wrench at his face lol

thats how all blasphemys stories end
I'm not even joking It was in the Westcoast section and had something to do with death row or some shit. anyways Radio Tube posted something completely missing the point of the article, like if it was about Up he'd take it as Down, so I told him in some laughably long sentence on how wrong he was and he replied I read it and then I came back again and it was different. I couldn't stop laughing because he got all agitated. Of course his reaction was way better the Drakko trying to go Hit em Up on me  :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 05:32:31 PM »
we run this bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 01:18:37 AM »

Remedy360

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 08:04:37 PM »

That's Ferhat, Drakko, and that faggot who gets strange feelings when he listens to Crooked Is music. I think his account is "The Westcoast" or some shit, I remember when he made that post he had 2pac's All Eyez on Me album cover for a avatar.

LMAO @ strange feelings
Those were his exact Words, he reedited the post but someone already screenshoted it and pointed it out LOL, You can edit your post fast enough to were it won't show edit, I do it sometimes to fix spelling, I remember 1 time I dissed Radiotube and he original posted "what do you mean?"  and then he reedited to post "NO TELL ME WHAT TEH FUCK DO YOU FUCKING MEAN TELL ME MOTHERFUCKER" or some shit, I was amazed he edited it so I can feel the anger in his post.

LOL, I remember that. He talked about how he'd get high and Slaughterhouse would give him "strange feelings" and he wouldn't know what to do. Glad someone else remembers.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 08:15:51 PM »

LMAO @ strange feelings

LOL, I remember that. He talked about how he'd get high and Slaughterhouse would give him "strange feelings" and he wouldn't know what to do. Glad someone else remembers.

Euros on dubcc it seems (a lot of the time) are either weirdly attracted to black males from bad neighborhoods in southern california or uppity know it alls who spew political "knowledge" like i spew vomit after a week long alcohol bender.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 10:03:37 PM »
^Their all pussies though that's what they got in common, From Drakko dissing and locking his threads because he's afraid people from the states the place he worships would not accept him in any shape or form, just like his parents.  :laugh:

blcxm

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 10:20:20 AM »
Tell em, knicca.